Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 46

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

Junior kept in touch with his mother almost daily. He wasn't really thrilled that he was talking to 1142. Although it used a familiar female voice, it wasn't the same. However he was happy that she was (he didn't consider her as an it) alive and well. He had worried about her since the rogue wave struck the island. Olivia's body was decomposed in a short time. Junior wondered in what form she would return in. He had strong feelings for her in a mother, son way.

Barbara and April were busy trying to get things together to return to Fairbanks since the Elites power was almost nothing. Randy and Duane were anxious to get back because of the boredom this island with the lack of work. The routine on McPherson was fun at first but after two and a half years, this fun slowly became drudgery. Neither thought that they'd grow tired of this life but they did.

"I want you to return, Mom. I miss you greatly," Junior said.

"I have just a little more to do. Is everyone getting ready to leave?"

"Yes they are. I'm kind of hoping that Dad and me can return to Chicago so he can get back to work and rebuild what the Elites tore down," he told her.

"I will make sure to visit you. Not as a Korothian but as a woman worthy of being your beautiful mother."

"I can't wait," Junior reverted back to a child again.


George took the beautiful but taut body of his mistress. He felt so grateful that she stayed by her side. Being in power and now being stripped of it, he resented the humans who were taking back what was theirs in the first place. Only Katie was being a comfort to him at the present time. Though he had billions, it didn't mean much to him since he would be a dead man if he walked out of self imposed exile.

"Come closer, darling," he gently pulled her to him.

"Gladly," Katie smiled, allowing his strong arms to embrace her.

"I want to do you tenderly," he kissed her mouth.

"Whatever you want," she glided her new body under him.

"How about you being on top?"

"It's been a long time," she shifted positions. She took his rigid member and placed it in her slit. "Oooooo, that feels soooo good."

George closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling. A slight smile was upon his face as she bounced up and down. He felt her wetness as her inner muscles squeezed his turgid rod.

"This will be our last time, George," Katie said softly.

He opened his eyes in surprise. It wasn't her voice, one that was familiar, but not Katie's. He saw Katie but it wasn't Katie. She still kept bouncing up and down on his penis.

"Who are you?" he asked, trying to pry her off. He was surprised that all his strength of being a Korothian he couldn't budge her.

"Why 1142, of course. This is your last fuck ever. You will be killed right in the middle of your orgasm. You should have heeded me when I gave you a chance."

"GET OFF OF ME!" he screamed with as much authority as he could muster. He spoke in his native tongue.

"I'm not one of you subordinates," she said. "I am by far the most powerful being ever to come from our people. You needn't struggle or I will kill here and now," she replied in Korothian.

"I don't want my cock in your filthy cunt," George sneered for the last time of his existence. His eyes widened in fright when he saw her hand turn into a lion's paw with six inch claws. She plunged it into his being and pulled out his essence. Matthews couldn't even scream in pain. Death was instantaneous. Katie climbed off the body and with a mighty heave, sent his essence into Lake Michigan.

Her paw was so bloodied that she walked to the bathroom to clean it off. Passing a mirror, 1142 saw Katie's image. She was certainly a very beautiful young girl. Twenty at most. She loved the long raven hair that flowed downward. Her face and body were gorgeous. She made up her mind to purge the real Katie into someone else and become her. She wondered when she would meet the next Breeder.

1142 decided that the name of Katie was good enough. After she put the real Katie into another beautiful woman's body, she'd be on the prowl for another man.


Mildred was miserable. Max had written her a long letter, Pen and paper in Korothian no less. He stated that he could not see her any longer and thanked her for the loving intimacy between them but she had to Breed with a human male and he had to do the same with a human female.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.