Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 45

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

George Matthews debated whether he should send Katie away for her own safety. On one hand, he didn't want her killed or even injured when 1142 would eventually make his inevitable call. He planned to fight it even though he would most likely die. He didn't like to be painted into a corner and that was where he was headed.

On the other hand, 1142 hadn't killed any innocents yet. And Katie was certainly that. She most likely didn't know that he was an alien from Korothon. It had killed Elites from the lowest to Barry West who might have succeeded him as number one. Now there were only two of thousand left. Could he trust them now? Many told him of their fears of 1142 and wanted to come to terms what it demanded. George felt himself losing control of those who were left. Even Mildred was waffling because of her intense infatuation with this Max Bale guy. George felt as if he were the only one left to challenge 1142's demands for extreme reform.

There were Blenders/Breeders out there who had not joined in any political movements. Their only function in life was to bring as many as bright children into this world. They didn't have the privileges that Elites had so they were left alone by 1142. Only Mildred and himself were capable of running the world that shrunk in less than five years from global down to those who were living in Chicago. Now even she was losing interest. And why not? She had enough money for a lifetime, a lover she raved about, and had ceased all efforts to find who and what 1142 was.

Elections were planned in a year to vote in a new congress and president. Humans were not afraid of the Elites any longer and were quickly adapting back to living as much as they could before the Elites assumed power. Now that power had ebbed down to a city by the Lake. And even at this moment, their building.

The few Elites that were left had to hire a private security firm to guard their headquarters. George knew that these men and women couldn't prevent 1142 from invading this structure but only keep the undesirables out. Feeling his mortality, he finally felt that he would keep Katie by his side until that inevitable day.


Mildred arched her back and closed her legs tightly as Max gave her yet another orgasm. His inflated cock kept trusting in and out of her pussy like a piston. His muscular body sweated onto her as she smelled his pheromones overwhelm her senses. Her arms were about his neck as she rotated her hips to meet his strokes. Never had she ever felt like this in her life as a humans and a Korothian.

"Uuuuuuuh, Uuuuuuuuh, Errrrrrrrg," she sounded out loudly as she felt his hot semen shoot into her. He kept cumming and cumming and cumming. It seemed like gallons were emptying from his cock into her womb. She wanted him never to stop. But all too soon, she felt him softening until only a residue of his sperm oozed out of him into her. Her legs flung open as she dug her nails into his ass to keep him from slipping out.

"Damn, that felt good," she gasped breathlessly.

"Better than Sylvia?" he ground his pelvic bone against hers.

"Much better," Mildred replied. "She's good, you're great!"

"I don't like being in second place," he said in Korothian. "Sex as humans is great, don't you think?"

"No comparison," she answered between kisses as she licked his salty sweat from his body. "Back at our own planet copulating was so damn dull I couldn't stand it. Humans really know how to fuck."

"Speaking of our home planet, is 1142 coming for you like you told me before?" Max inquired, curiously.

"I hope not. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't get into all this politics slop and let it go by the boards and just be a Breeder. I would love to have a child to bring into this world and raise it."

"All you have to do is turn on that certain gene to get yourself pregnant. I honestly think that if you do that, drop out of the Elites, bring a baby into this globe, 1142 might let you slide. But you've got to quit all of this bullshit of trying to rule the world."

"Are you on 1142's side?" she asked.

"I don't know. I can understand why it is doing this to us. We can't go anywhere and our primary reason was to Blend and Breed. We started doing this and had no problems. We got along just fine with the humans. Then somewhere along the line our superiors shifted course and we became the enemy instead of friends.

"When our ship went down either by accident or on purpose, we lost all contact and now we are at the mercy of these humans. We are down to a handful and they are in the billions. Our backs are against the wall and we have to get along with them or face the fact that someday we'll become extinct like their dinosaurs."

"What can we do to escape 1142's revenge?" she asked.

"You didn't order any deaths of humans, did you?"

"No! But I was there when the decision was made and I failed to object to it," she replied honestly.

"If you can convince 1142 of that, perhaps it will let you go with a stern warning. I don't know."

"West was the worst and Matthews was a friend of his and was in on this plan. It was their decision to go ahead with this plan of being the Elites of this world."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.