Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 41

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

Olivia returned to Chicago as Max a few nights later. Mildred answered the door seeing this big handsome guy wearing a pair of old Dockers and a pale blue polo shirt. She noticed his bulging biceps as he stood at the door with a big grin on his face. She had bathed in water laced with perfumed beads and smelled very erotic. She had on a white satiny floor length gown that was cut low to reveal a vast amount of her cleavage with her nipples poking the flimsy garment. Her eyes lit up as she bid him to enter. She had sent Sylvia on an errand to New York City to pickup some plans to continue her project.

"I'm happy you could make it," she said, noticing his big bulge at his fly.

"Me too," Max smiled. "You look delicious tonight. I could eat you all night."

Mildred laughed, "What can I get you?"

"Just some bottled water or if you don't have that, how about some juice."

"What kind of juice?" she exaggerated the swing of her ass going into the kitchen. Max stared and wondered if he had such a nice ass when he was May, Erin, or Olivia? One thing, Mildred's body was tight, compact, and as sexy as they came.

"Orange, if you have it! That's what my second favorite is."

Mildred was pouring him a glass," And what is your favorite?"

"The juices that come from between your legs."

This got to her and she accidentally poured more than the glass could hold, "Look at what you made me do," she giggled like a teenaged girl.

He slid his arms about her waist from behind and pulled her to him. Max made sure her ass felt his erection. "Lets not waste any time, Baby. Why don't we get down to what you called me for and what I want from you."

Turning, she threw her arms about his muscular chest and drew closer. She lifted her head and they kissed with their tongues touching before their lips. He lifted her easily off her feet and carried her to the bedroom without their mouths breaking the kiss. He laid her down on the mattress then began to disrobe. She watched with interest and her eyes widened as his cock popped out like a spear. She quickly pulled off her fancy gown and flipped it on the floor as Max put his face to her pussy. She was already leaking fluids. Being Olivia, she knew where she liked Tim's tongue to go, so as Max, he let it slide from her ass bud all the way up her slit to her clitoris. She arched her back at his intrusion and let out a long gasp.

Max kept it up bringing Mildred to a new high each time he licked her. Her beautiful body reacted each time he did it. It started with gasps and now she was squealing hardly able to draw a full breath. Holding her ass with both his huge hands he slipped a pinkie into her bud to the first knuckle. A big loud 'Ooohh' came from her mouth. He glanced up and saw she had a smile on her face with her eyes closed. He realized that they hadn't bothered to turn out the lights. If someone had a telescope he most likely saw them. The curtains and windows were open with the warmer weather. A breeze flowed in fluttering the curtains.

He slid his tongue up her cunt and twirled it about. His entire little finger was up her rectum and could feel her tightening her ass muscles around it. Her hands were in his hair and legs scissored his back as far as they could go. Despite liking being a woman and being on the receiving end, Max liked doing what he was doing and loved being in charge. He put his tongue to her clit and slid two fingers up her pussy. Knowing the feeling of her pussy being invaded, Max worked his way all the way up and found her g-spot. Instantly she screamed bloody murder and sent a stream of cum mixed with urine splashing into his face. Max thought one of the guards on duty was on his way to pound on the door but he kept it up despite the feeling he got that they would be disturbed any second now.


George Matthews read the reports of the deaths of more than two dozen of the lower Elites. This report disturbed him. All of them were violent acts. He shook his head. It was obviously 1142 who was behind all of this. Little did he know that only four floors below 1142 had turned into a male and was fucking Mildred's brains out.

Katie walked in wearing a sheer gauzy garment that hid absolutely nothing. Her breasts and pussy were shown in the filmy gown. She walked behind him and put her thin arms about his neck, nuzzling his neck with her nose. She licked his earlobe.

"Bad news, darling?" she whispered.

"Nothing for you to be concerned about," George reached back and kneaded her nice breast that seemed to defy the pull of gravity. Being eighteen, women with large boobs seemed to have that gift.

"More killings?" she asked.

"How do you know about that?" he turned in his seat to face her.

"You talk in your sleep, darling," she replied. "You talk about something about a 1142 and the rest is just mumbo-jumbo. I can't help but hear it."

"You're to mention to no one," he warned sternly.

"I haven't and wouldn't it. I don't know if it is a nightmare or a dream," she caressed his face with her slim hand with inch long red fingernails.

"Just see that you don't."

"Can I get you anything?" she asked, changing the subject. She took his threat to heart but knew she still had him around her little finger. All she had to do is ask him if she could do something kind for him and his anger ebbed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.