Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 40

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

The ringing of her cell phone woke Mildred up. It was seldom that she was out for more than three hours. The sky was showing the first rays of dawn over the lake. Despite the great night with Max, she felt angry at being disturbed. Rolling her nude body, she picked up the phone. "Yes!" she said, showing her irritation.

"It's me, Sylvia. Something terrible has happened."

"Oh Honey, I'm sorry I snapped at you. Tell me what's wrong," Mildred softened her voice.

"There's been a destructive explosion in the silo. Everyone and everything has been killed or demolished. There's nothing that is left."

"What! What happened? Are you all right?"

"Yes but all of our windows were blasted out. There's glass all over our place. I'm hiring someone to clean it up and replace the windows. But there's no work on our project anymore. What are we going to do?" Sylvia's voice was near panic.

"Shit!" Mildred felt angry as it was suddenly dawned on her that the six months she had put in went for nothing. "Honey, grab a flight and come home."

Mildred hung up and turned to where Max had been laying. The spot was empty. A note was on the pillow. She picked it up and read it.

Mildred,

Thanks for the wonderful night. Not
only did I have a great time in bed
with you but I enjoyed our time
together beforehand. The dinner
and dancing was enjoyable too. If
you ever want to repeat our fantastic
time again, I'm only a phone call away.
Just call George Matthews' office and
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Affectionately,

Max

A smile lit her face. Until last night she thought she was a hardcore lesbian but Max really knew how to use that massive cock of his. Now she felt that had been missing out on something. Yes, she still liked licking pussy and having hers licked by a woman, but now Max had shown her something new. She got out of bed to shower with a smile on her face. Almost forgotten the phone call from Sylvia giving her the bad news. She realized she hadn't shown much progress in this venture but she was determined to start again. Only this time it wouldn't be at some secret site. It would be at the University of Chicago where Fermi had caused the first chain reaction to build the atomic bomb. This way she would be at her apartment at night awaiting Max or Sylvia. Mildred could have her cake and eat it too.


Olivia rested her head on Tim's shoulder. They had made love three times and now her husband was taking a short nap. She smiled at her transformation to a man. It was kind of fun fucking a woman with a cock. She had done it to Mildred the same way her husbands had done it to her. Nice and easy the first two times then hard and fast the last two. It paid off with their pillow talk when the woman gave up evidence of her project.

Olivia didn't think that she could succeed with finding a way to detect her but she decided to take no chances. Technology had taken a giant leap forward in the past twelve years so destroying the facilities was just precautionary move. She also decided that she liked sex as a woman far more than a man. It was fun plus plenty of difference. But she liked being penetrated rather than doing the penetrating. However it was pleasurable and something that she could fall back upon her morphing back as Max if Mildred wanted to do it again.

After waiting another hour, she shook Tim awake. "It's time for you to satisfy me again. The slow and easy way was nice but now I want you to pile drive me with that hot ass of yours pounding me as hard as you can."

"Man," Tim moaned, jokingly. "You're a slave driver. Can't you get used to doing it once a week or ten days like other women?"

"Baby, if I were that cold, you'd have divorced me. Sex is important to me. As soon as all this other crap is over with, I want you to give me a bunch of kids. I like being a mother and I would like to raise at least one baby from birth to being grown up to an adult. I missed that with Barbara, Anna, and Junior."

"You and Junior are always together since we arrived here," Tim rubbed her slit with his hardened cock. He tapped it a couple of times then slipped it in her lubricated hole.


Number One George Matthews was the youngest man ever to head the world. They arrived home at 3am and went to bed. Katie was happy that her mate needed to go into downtime for a few hours. It gave her a little time to rest and prepare for him to wake up to make love to her. If he wanted to fuck her as soon as they arrived at their large flat, she would be delighted to accommodate him. She loved him to the point that she felt she would lay down her life for him.

George yawned as he came out of his comatose rest. He looked over to see the girl he adored sleeping. It had been a long day yesterday. He reached over and kissed her on the button like nose. He saw a smile form on her face but her eyes didn't open. He wasn't that horny so he decided to allow her to sleep in. She was a perfect first mate the night before. This was one full human he actually loved. Feeling that she needed more sleep, he climbed out of bed and headed to the shower. He didn't have to shave. He showered, put on the lotion that Katie liked on him, dressed and tip-toed out of their bedroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.