Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 38

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

George Matthews lay on his back in bed with sky blue satin sheets as Katie was giving him a great blowjob. Julie hardly ever agreed to give him oral sex but it didn't seem to bother Katie. Her long silky, sweet smelling, hair tickled his thighs as she bobbed her head up and down. She'd deep throat him, take his penis out of her mouth, lick it like an ice cream cone, then deep throated him once more. He was really enjoying her ministrations as she cupped his balls rolling them in her one while stroking his stalk with the other. He ran his fingers through her soft mane and felt a love for her.

The phone rang.

"Shit!" Matthews cursed. He reached over to bite the head off of the one who was calling. "What!"

"Sorry to interrupt your evening, sir," a female voice said. "But an emergency meeting has come up. Your attendance is required."

"Who called this?" he snapped at her. Katie was still working on his cock.

"Secretary Barry West, sir. May I say you will attend?"

"When?" he still felt her hand jerk him off.

"One half hour, sir," she said.

"I'll be there." George hung up. "Sorry dear, we're going to do it quickly. Get on your back."

Katie pulled the soft yellow spider web silky gown off and threw it to the floor. It was her favorite bedtime garment. She spun around and got on her back. George mounted her and slid his erection into her wet slit. She locked her legs behind his thighs. Her hips worked with his stroking which caused his cum fill his cock. Being horny from having his pelvis slide across her clit, she came as soon as George shot his load into her. He laid on top of her as both tried to catch their breaths.

"I have to shower and leave," he said, rolling off her.

"May I wash up with you?"

George replied, "You know you don't have to ask." She led him into the bathroom. She knew just the right temperature he liked. As she stepped in, he followed. She quickly soaped up a sponge and washed the sweat off of him briskly. When she rinsed him off, he was out and left her to take care of herself. By the time she stepped out, he was dressed and gone.


The meeting took place in a small room forty stories downstairs where only the top of the Elites gathered to go over secret business without being disturbed. All the cell phones were left at the door and no intercom or any other means of communication was permitted. If something important were to occur a simple knock on the door was used.

"I just received news of another killing of our own," West opened the meeting. "That is the eleventh in the last three days."

"Were they natural deaths? It seems like these are human lowlifes. Not one of our own Korothians have met their end, have they? I mean we're supposed to live for centuries on this world."

"Why eleven in three days?" Secretary Mildred Young stated. She was a tall woman who was a Korothian. She started life on Earth as a Blender like May Flowers but became interested in the politics of her own people. She was very beautiful but thought she was not interested in having any form of sex with a man. Her only objective was to bring her beings into the leadership. If she were an intimate young woman the men in this room, except for George Matthews, would love to be her lover.

"Don't we have recordings of our underlings?"

"Yes we do," Secretary Fred Myers stated. "I've viewed all eleven murders. It seem one of our own doing this. It is invisible. Fo Wi was the first. It looked like he was choking on something. The four women in the room with him just stood there watching him slowly die."

"They had nothing to do with this?" Mildred asked.

"No! They physically weren't involved. They looked as frightened as we would be if it were to happen to one of us. Whatever it is, it must be one of our own."

"1142!" Mildred added. "It has caused us more grief than any other being that came from Korothon. After sending several Destroyers, it killed them all and then disappeared."

"So you think this is all caused by 1142?" George inquired.

"Who else could it be?" Mildred snapped. "It has powers that we can only dream of. If we don't find a way to stop it, we will become extinct instead of the lowly humans. we might have to our plans on the fast track right away."

"Aren't we jumping the gun here?" Barry asked. "There are tens of thousands of us. All the ones 1142 has taken out have been human whom we've deemed useful in one way or another. We should ask our people in the ship for any ideas to stop it."

"Yes, they have sent our best Destroyers to kill it, but nothing ever stopped it. Instead it stopped us. 1142 was one of our greatest warriors in the war with the Anthos. We had the war won until they unveiled their most powerful weapon where we were utterly defeated. 1142 managed to make it back home and we flashed froze its essence. Looking back, we should have left it as a rear guard."

"We had no idea 1142 would have turned on us," Mildred inserted. "Hindsight is always easier than foresight. I think we should take this into our own hands. We should put our best scientific minds on stopping this renegade. We can't just sit here and hope it won't happens to us. We have to take action. We must appoint one of us here to take the chairmanship to find a way to stop it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.