Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 35

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

Olivia witnessed first hand the carnage in Chicago as it happened. She detected some of her own kind heading it up. They were the generals and colonels of the military. She knew right away that the Korothians' roots ran deeper than expected in human society. If she didn't know this in the past, this confirmed it. She had to do something about it now, not later.

"Junior," she mentally called out to her son.

"Yes, Mom!" he answered immediately. "Where are you?"

"Are you alone?"

"I'm here with Dad but he's napping. He's exhausted from what he saw on TV. To say he's upset is an understatement."

"I want you to tell me where the space craft is?"

"At this moment it is hovering over Washington D.C. in stealth mode. I think they are sending a few more being into the area to back up their beings already here. I don't think their intentions are honorable.

"You're a darling. I have to show you something only once and you do get it done. Sometimes you're better than me. You're my little genius."

"I'm not little," Junior complained.

"You can be seven feet tall but you'll always be my little son."

"Mom, you're not thinking what I think you're thinking?"

"Me thinks you think too much," she laughed.

"You're going to ship, aren't you?"

"Yes I am," she said seriously. "I believe that I should try and talk some sense into my own, I am hoping they'll listen to reason."

"I hope you're not making a mistake. I don't want to lose you." It sounded like he was genuinely concerned he might never see his mother again. Junior adored his mother no matter what form she took. He didn't care if she were an alien, he just didn't want anything to happen to her. He was in awe of her.


"Well 1142, we are honored by your presence," the Head of the Council said, when it appeared. "You have been out of touch with us for a long time."

"You know why I am here," 1142 replied. "I don't like what you are doing." It had shed its shield and was easily recognizable. It kept it in a safe place. In Olivia's physical body in a hotel outside Washington. "We are only doing to these people what we did to ourselves and the Anthos before the Great War which I am very happy we lost. We are such a cruel race of beings."

"I think you are going a little overboard," the Head Council said. "We are only establishing order so that this world won't destroy itself."

"At what cost?" 1142 sneered. "We all vowed that we would make this planet a wonderful place to live in. We indeed failed."

"You know now that you are here, we can detain you from ever returning. We can flash freeze you once more and never bring you out again. You are the only one who keeps disobeying our mission."

"I went down to be a Blender/Breeder. Instead all of you sent Destroyers to kill me. I defeated them all. Then I disappeared in order to keep my family alive. I was forced to give up the man I loved and my two daughters. Then when I returned to human form, I was forced to leave that man and my son because you sent 3232 to do me harm. It failed and I killed it. Now you have put key people into power who will do your bidding. You now have caused the single most upheaval this world has ever seen since man was formed. Your threats do not bother me. I can and I will eliminate our race before you do anymore atrocities."

"And how do you suppose you can do that?" the Head laughed derisively.

"I have ways to do that!" 1142 exclaimed.

"And what is that?"

"I have warned you. The next time I will take action. You will cease all operations to takeover this world. It was made for humans and it will stay with humans. And if the humans want to destroy themselves, it will be by their hands, not ours."

The Head was about to reply but it sensed that 1142 had left the ship. The on board super computer tracked 1142's essence to the hotel then lost it. It had disappeared. A new Destroyer was launched to track it down. It was given orders to locate 1142 but not to engage it in battle. 1142 had already dispatched their best Destroyers into nothingness and the Head didn't want to lose this one before it was ready.


Putting the shield about her essence, Olivia dressed for dinner. She knew that a Destroyer was in the building but was confident that her shield would confuse it. It was in the elevator with her as it went down to the main lobby. Her amazing sight saw its glow but she pretended she didn't notice anyone else in the lift. She walked out, crossed the lobby and into the restaurant. It wasn't long before she detected that the Destroyer had lost her and left the building. Olivia had salad with a glass of white wine for dinner. She planned to leave the hotel and return to McPherson Island by the rush hour tomorrow morning.


She arrived back to the island while it was still dark. She flashed a wink to Junior to let him know she was back. Undressing, she slid into the bed beside her snoring husband. Olivia wanted to have sex with him but she decided to wait until morning. She closed her eyes and snuggled up to Tim. She wanted to have a baby badly. One like Junior. She loved her daughters but they had their own lives to live even though they were on the same atoll she was. April was pregnant with her first and Barbara was carrying her second. Olivia felt left out. It was a simple matter of turning on her gene that would allow her to bear another offspring. This was her third husband but never had a child from him.

Her mind turned to her visit to the craft. What happened to the good beings that were on the Council? She knew the new Head and he had an awful temper. He made decisions on the spur of the moment without any details or care of far reaching plans. Olivia made up her mind that she'd give them a few weeks before taking action. It would be too bad if more people had to die in the interim. Meanwhile she had to watch the situation to see if things worsened. The future she saw did not look too bright for the human race, but it wasn't the only future. There were others. A world of peace. Without war, disease, poverty, pestilence, and hatred.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.