Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 34

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

On the day of the Inauguration of the new President, Olivia left her body to soar to the Rock Island, Illinois arsenal. She picked up plastic explosives, detonators, and timers. She figured if she made enough mischief for the new administration, it might set them back somewhat. She also stole her way into the satellite positioning site to study exactly where the passovers would be. She memorized all that she saw then returned to the island. She put everything in a safe place then got back into her body before dawn.

That night she monopolized all the talk at dinner. She made up her mind that she'd tell her extended family, including her current husband, everything. Andy, Jill, Junior, Barbara, and April knew the story of how she came into being. An alien taking human form. Kent knew much of what she was saying but Tim and his mother plus April's husband Randy had their jaws dropped as she went on for hours telling about her home planet, the wars with the Anthos Empire, the remnants going in all directions to escape their victorious enemies. How she took on the likeness of the supermodel Karolina Kurkova, marrying Andy and having two beautiful daughters with him. How she killed two Destroyers, took off for Africa and living as a lioness for years to escape further attempts on her life.

After feeling it was safe to return emerging as Erin O'Rourke, a buxom redhead who seduced and married Kent McPherson. Going into the future, finding that her and her family were murdered. To prevent this, she faked her own death, and taking off to Siberia living in the body of an old tiger. Then returning to kill the greatest Destroyer the Korothians ever produced. Meeting her current husband and her plans for setting up this safe haven for her families.

Everyone was speechless since she revealed things she kept to herself until this night. She didn't tell of what she was going to do in the future. As Eleanor and her daughters cleaned the table and did the dishes, she walked with Tim about the darkened island, holding hands. After the disclosure of her past, playfulness was not primarily on their minds.

"I find this almost impossible to believe," Tim said, looking down at the tiny girl he married. She had claimed that she was the strongest person in the world but also admitted to being vulnerable if her shield were to disintegrate. They could overwhelm her with multiple Destroyers attacking her at once.

"I know what you mean," she gave his hand a squeeze. "I sometime believe it is a dream too. Or rather a nightmare. The Rebellion should start as soon as the President signs the new tax bill into law. That will start it. The government will say it will be a race riot but it will soon become clear that it is a all a plot by some very important people in the highest levels of government and private life. They'll send in the national guard saying these were lawbreakers. Now I'm telling you all of this as if it already happened, but from what I have seen when I flew into the future, it isn't going to be pretty."

"I know I should trust you but I feel doubtful about all of this. How can I know for sure?" he asked, turning to his wife. Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight. "Can you show me something to prove what you say you are."

Olivia held out her dainty hand. "Shake it," she ordered him. He did, Tim felt her grip tighten then felt pain as she broke every bone in his hand with her iron like grasp.

"AHHHHHHHH!" he screamed. There was enough light to show how much his hand was mangled. She grabbed the injury in both hands and started stroking it. The pain ebbed away and he felt the bones healing. It was the strangest sensation he ever had. In a minute his hand was back to normal. He flexed it and wondered if what she had just done really occurred. What she broke felt better than ever.

"I should have just arm wrestled but I wanted to demonstrate that my strength is immeasurable. Besides, darling, you wanted proof that I wasn't shitting you."

"That was the worst pain I ever had," he examined each finger.

"Lets go make love," she took his arm in both hers pressing her breast into his arm.

It was obvious that Junior was her favorite child. He was only eight years old but talked much more intelligently than almost anyone she ever had contact with. That also covered her fellow Korothians. They could read each other's minds and knew if anything were troubling either of them. Their walks around the island were almost a daily ritual. She spent more time with her son than with her own husband. She made up for that slight with Tim by seducing him every night at least twice.

"I would like for you to help your mother," Olivia told Junior.

"I'm tracking the satellites. They're not passing over us. Your adjustments have made them just miss us as they pass by." he said, holding her hand. He loved the soft silky touch of her skin. He felt a strong attraction to her. Not sexually, but as mother and son.

"In the next quarter the craft that brought us halfway across the universe will be here to release a few more of my former people for Insertion. I would like you to track their coordinates and, if you can, tell me the date of their arrival. I want to talk to my superiors. I don't like what they are doing to this world. This is perfection and they want to ruin it. In the meantime I'm going to go through some rigorous drills to deal with them. As you know I don't need as much sleep to rest. When Tim drifts off at night, I'll do those exercises to make me stronger."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.