Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 33

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

It was Christmas week on McPherson Island when the last of the people arrived to stay during the upcoming revolt. The election was over and one party ruled the Congress and President. Michael T. Watts would be sworn in as the new President in late January 2035. There were tactics used to keep many people from the opposite party from voting. Now that the last of the newspapers had folded, the people were only kept informed by the electronic media. And they were in cahoots with those who were about to run the country. Promises that were made by the victorious candidates were soon to be broken. Many saw the last vestiges of freedom being yanked from under them. The nation was ripe for rebellion.

Olivia, Tim, and his mother Eleanor were the last to arrive. Andy, now nearing sixty years of age, and Kent were perplexed by the coming of this trio of people to his own private island. Junior recognized his mother immediately and flung himself into her arms immediately. "Aunt Olivia, I'm happy you could come."

"Aunt Olivia?" Kent frowned as they entered their new private quarters. Barbara and Alice made a fuss over her which lasted for at least an hour. The kids were so happy to see her. This puzzled the men except for Andy. Jill had a suspicion of Olivia's true identity but kept it to herself. Olivia was amazed at how Andy and Jill had aged. Her daughters were almost in her thirties and Junior was approaching his teens.

"Junior, why don't you show Uncle Tim and Aunt Eleanor around the house while I talk to your father?"

"Sure," the boy genius took their hands and led them off to the remotest part of the house. Olivia had contacted her son to do this very thing while she had words with Kent.

"Hi Kent, long time no see," she smiled at him.

"What do you mean?" he asked angrily. "Who in the hell are you?"

"Well, as they say 'a picture is worth a thousand words'." She morphed into Erin.

Kent's jaw dropped.

"Cat got your tongue?" she smiled. "Here is the last kiss you'll ever receive from me." She took his face in her hands and kissed him passionately on the mouth. His eyes widened as no one could kiss like his first wife and she had just done so."

"Erin!"

"I'm sorry I had to deceive you, darling," she morphed back to Olivia again. She was much smaller than Erin. "I have powers that sometimes I can't comprehend. Sit down and let me explain." He sat on the same couch as she but she moved to the other end. "Junior knew all along that I was alive. We've been talking over the years and I told him not to tell you that I'm alive and well."

"But I saw you ... in the water. Dead."

"Yes you did. That was the body I dwelled in all the time we were married. I truly loved you back then. I faked my own death to save you, Junior and our never born daughter Edie. I can go into the future to see what is happening out there. I spent a long time in things that are to come."

"You broke my heart when you died. I wanted to die too. I planned to throw myself off the balcony but only Junior kept me from doing it."

"The balcony we made love during that thunderstorm when we got soaked."

"I'm happy you remember that," he smiled. "It was one of my fondest memories when I lived with you. You did a pretty good job pleasing me with all that lightning, thunder, and rain."

"I did what I had to do. You, or I should say we, were marked for death. I took that equation out of the question by faking my death. I don't know what happened but they had located me. Or I think they did."

"Why did you leave me?"

"Because I've been to the future. The world's going to go to hell in the next six months. We'll be safe here for at least as long as the food holds out."

"We've had four full cargo ships drop everything from filets to pogo sticks here."

"Plus we have several hundred millions in gold coins that I've hidden here."

"I brought a goodly amount of money with me in gold Maple Leaf coins. I haven't bothered to count it yet."

"I know that the time has passed but I killed myself off as Erin to save you and Junior. I was pregnant with Edie when I supposedly died. You see, I was not born on Earth. I come from a galaxy a long way from here. You can ask Junior, Barbara, and April. This is the third woman I've become. I was May Flowers and married Andy Marks. I had Barbara and April from that union.

"My superiors drove me away from my first family. They sent beings down to kill me but I was too strong for them. I went to Africa for a while and lived there for about ten years. I returned as Erin O'Rourke and married a wonderful man named Kent McPherson. I had a wonderful son in our union. However you were going to be murdered by these devious beings out to get to me. It was in the news worldwide. I prevented this by dropping myself into the salt water which is quite deadly for our species.

"I left for Siberia to lay low for a while. They sent their number one Destroyer after me but I was able to hide my soul by constructing a shield around it. I even tested it out by him accidentally knocking me down at Water Tower Place. He didn't detect me. In fact he fell in love with me. That was when I was carrying Junior.

"I returned as I am now. I married Tim Sawyer. You see, one weakness I have is that I crave sex...

"Isn't that the truth," Kent grinned. She could observe that he was believing her.

" ... and I have to have it and frequently at that. I returned to Chicago to as Erin and met with the Destroyer. He was shocked that I was alive. I told him I never heard of Erin McPherson. We went to the zoo and it was there I fought him to the death. As you can see, I won. He is no more. No one could see us fight but they saw the damages we caused the zoo..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.