Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

After the prolonged lovemaking, with Tim sleeping while snoring in her ear, Olivia came up with the start of a plan. It wasn't to stop the upcoming Insurrection that would spark in America but spread worldwide. The Elite were already entrenched in the key places of government. Their plans included stopping all the freedoms of the proletariat and bring them into a one world government. The loss of the freedom of speech altogether, the ending of the news media, the prohibition of private land ownership. The end of all religion worldwide. This included Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Shintoism, Mormonism, and any other faiths that would stand in the way of their domination of everyone.

They wanted to end all of the military on Earth, gather all nuclear weapons, and eliminate right of the ordinary people to bear arms. Not even hunters could have rifles or bow and arrow. In essence. render all people helpless to put up any kind of fight against them. There would be no counter revolution once they seized power. This caused 1142 a problem. Not an impossible one, but difficult nonetheless. The arrest of all those who held any kind of power. Political parties were to be dissolved while those who held high rank faced death or exile.

The Elite would control the necessities for the individual needs to live. Food, medicine, clothing, shelter. The loss of automobiles. They would have to take the public transportation, pedal a bike, or walk. Work would be close to where each person lived. Cameras would be everywhere. It would be like George Orwell's novel 1984. Implemented much later but just as or even more restrictive. The individual would have no privacy. Even in his own home. Man and wife needed permission to mate. Only one child was allowed and he/she would become a ward of the State upon reaching the age of seven. Sworn to the Elite. Provided all needs and education required. Gifted children were to be sent to special schools run by the Elite. They would learn all about Elitism. Strive to be in a position where they willingly served their masters. It would be a worldwide religion and they would become the masses gods.

If a child was an exceptional athlete, he or she would be sent to the best training facilities available. One, to learn about the New Order. Two, to train as the best to his or her potential. If the child were to be injured, he or she would be sent back into the workplace and forgotten. If a girl were judged to develop into a beautiful woman she would be sent to modeling, fashion, and school for poise. Learning first her place in the pecking order, then if she passed all of the requirements of beauty, wit, and great poise; she'd be sent to a man of the Elite to be his mistress. She would be given a series of shots to ever keep being pregnant. Many times she turned out to be more loved than the man's wife. The same was planned for males to be a female Elite's gigolo. The woman would have to be in a position of power in order to qualify for a man. Many women in that position preferred females but the male was needed to be escorts for them when they were required to attend important social functions. After the night was over, she could keep him for the night or for the rest of one's life. It was her choice. Bisexual women among the Elite could have both a man and a woman to use for their own pleasure. Although it was frowned upon, a man in a high ranking position of leadership could have a man too. But he needed a mistress to accompany him when needed. The State provided these benefits to those in high positions.

Death sentences were carried out with little or no appeals. Jokes about the Elite were forbidden, any dissent was the same, robbery, mugging, rape and even murder the individual would be sentenced to death. The ordinary citizen would be able to walk down any darkened street safely. Police with tazer batons were to be stationed every one hundred yards or so on streets and alley.

All of this and more Olivia learned as she projected herself into the future. The pursuit of happiness was not in the Elite's lexicon for the future. Leaders were appointed by the delegates in a convention every seven years. They had all the power in their hands that Hitler and Stalin ever dreamed of. Control of the entire world. Answerable only to the delegates that elected them.

Olivia was forming a plan in her mind as she stared at the ceiling, thinking. Her nails softly ran through Tim's hair as he used her arm for a pillow. She could stop this but it needed cunning, careful planning, and stealth. She didn't need to take out the men and women that would comprise the first generation of this bunch of Elites. She just had to plan how to do this and do it right the very first time. If she failed, she would not have another chance.

"Good morning," Olivia smiled at Cora as she reported for work. She had a ring on her finger with a small diamond in a white gold setting.

"Well, well, well," Cora spotted the ring immediately. "I see you and that sports reporter are getting hitched. When's the date?"

"Not too far off," she showed her the band. "Maybe next April."

"I see, why wait so long?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.