Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

In less than six weeks May Flowers became JUI's leading sales person. With her beauty, charm, and intelligence; she had males practically throwing their monies at her feet. She always dressed in a sensuous manner. Silk and Satin blouses, extra tight short tube dresses, black thigh high stockings plus four inch stiletto heels that made her remarkable legs look even more remarkable. If she didn't wear that, it was a clingy curvy revealing dress. Women, except for Jill, were barely polite to her. How could a woman be so perfect in her beauty, disposition, personality, intelligence and with a gorgeous smile? May also was bringing in huge amounts of money. Already she was making more in commissions than her salary. The Jackson men patted each other on the back for their wise choice in hiring her.

Her hair and makeup were done to perfection. Wagers were made by her fellow male co-workers on whether she'd wear her mane up or down. Some men liked her hair falling all the way down her back while the others preferred May to pin it up revealing her long slender neck. Sometimes they'd were shock when she wore it in a French braid. She was the talk of the office. This was conveyed to her by Jill in detail.

Jill Archer was able to prod this information out of some of the male admirers by asking an innocent question regarding May then sitting back and let the man talk. Then she would convey as both lay in bed in a post coitus bliss of their efforts.

"I never believed I would ever have these feelings for another woman," Jill confessed, still coming down from the throes of her orgasms. May brought out the best in her. Jill broke up with her boyfriend in order to spend more time with her. Not that May minded. Not only was she getting those fabulous indescribable feelings, but she was learning much from this Earthling as far as sex was concerned. May loved the feeling of her orgasm fluids flowing out of her slit down to her ass and onto the bed. One thing about this race of people was their sex was so much better than that of Korothians. There were hardly anything at all to Korothian relations. However these humans gave 1132 what was indescribable of the best kind.

"I've never been with a man," May made a little confession of her own. Jill raised her head high enough to look into her eyes.

"You've got to be shitting me," she said, amazed. "Unless he's gay, there's not a man in the world who wouldn't jump your bones if you gave him even the slightest opening. And as gorgeous as you are, even most of the gay men would have you too. There is no way a guy would prefer another man's asshole when they can put their rods up yours."

"Did you ever have a man do it up your ass?" May inquired.

"Men and women," Jill told her.

"Women?" May sounded confused.

"We used strap ons with a big black plastic cock. It's nice but no where close to the real thing. I love it when a guy shoots his hot cum into my bowels."

"I'm going to have to try that some day," May sounded like her mind was far off somewhere. As if she had a daydream of having it done to her by the man she would eventually Breed with.

"I still can't believe you've never been with a guy before."

"My primary mission in life is to find one man I can be with and to have his children. There is nothing more I want than to be a mother and a loving wife."

"Mission? Mission?" Jill chuckled. "You sound like someone NASA trained and loosed into the world to add to our growing population. Baby, mission or no mission, you are going to have children. It is a woman's natural function in life to want children. It's imbedded in us. Like the craving of chocolate, women need to give birth and nurture. I know my body begs for this. Fucking men and making love to you is just a means to take up time until the right guy comes along."

"So I'm just a temporary fix for you until that right one walks into your life? I'm hurt," May gave a mock pout but her expression in the dark couldn't be seen by Jill. May was really smiling.

"I didn't mean it that way," Jill thought she hurt her lover's feelings and was quickly trying to make amends. "I just..."

"Love, I'm only teasing you," May took the back of Jill's head and drew her down for a soft kiss. They sucked tongues which only elevated their desires.

"I thought I said something that came out all wrong. The last thing in this world is me wanting to make you upset with me."

"I'm not upset with you," May caressed the brunette's face in a loving way. "You could never do that because I'm waiting for the right man to come along too. In the meantime, what love I will give to him will be given to you until that day. So don't worry about some guy coming between us. We know that this will occur eventually. When it does happen, we'll part as friends forever. Even after I am married, if you need me I will be there for you."

"I know I'll find someone to marry, but I will always love you until the end of time," Jill felt tears of happiness spill down her cheeks onto May's long fingers she was using to caress her face.

"We will," May felt sincere in saying this to her. "We love each other now. It won't change, ever."

"Do you think that once we are married and have babies that we might be able to make love to each other on occasion? I mean not all the time ... just when the chances..."

"Yes," May kissed her again. They opened their mouths and the tongues fluttered with the other like butterflies, each took turns in pulling one out and sucking on it. "You're a great tongue sucker. If you do that with a man's cock, you won't have any problems roping him."

Jill laughed.


"May Flowers, I would like to introduce you to my grandson," Terry, one of her co-workers said. Looking up, she saw a young boy of about sixteen or seventeen standing beside his grandfather. Immediately she knew that this boy/man was one she was looking for. He was shorter than she, kind of scrawny, a little acne on his face, and slouched a bit. However his eyes were filled with lust and a love at first sight as his looks bore down upon her.

"How do you do?" May still sat there shaking his limp sweating hand. It was like holding a warm slippery fish.

"Fine," the boy stumbled over the word. Her warm hand radiated to him. This was the first candidate she felt she could truly be content with. He had a show of confidence in himself but was too awed by her comeliness to be anything but overly nervous.

"And your name is?" she inquired.

"My name is Andy Marks."

"In case you haven't heard, I'm May Flowers," she brandished him her widest smile. "I'm pleased to meet you."

"My grandfather talks a lot about you," the boy said. May looked up at Terry Franklin to see him flushing red. It was so cute to see a man in his sixties look like a young boy with his face red as a beet from being embarrassed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.