Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 28

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

Monday morning Olivia managed to make into work by walking through the heavy snow. It was a record nineteen inches with drifts against buildings and cars even higher. Some of the sidewalks had been cleared by blowers and some street by the plows. Yet it was an arduous task but not for her. She had no problem at all. She wore woolen slacks tucked into knee length leather boots. She walked in right on time and found only a few had made it in. Under her coat she wore a blue satiny blouse. Changing her boots for a pair of heels she got right to work.

She thought back to the weekend with Tim. He told her that he had more sex with her than he had with his own hand in the last six months. He was big down there so she only made him a little thicker. She loved the way humans mated on this planet. When she was 1142 back on Krothon, she never felt anything close compared to the Earthlings. She felt wetness in her panties just thinking about the last few days.

No clients called in so she studied the world markets. Stocks, bonds and commodities. She noticed that copper had gone up two cents. It didn't sound like too much but when you bought large contracts one could make a lot of money if you knew the market trends. She did and put in a contract for herself. Her instincts told her that copper would drop so she sold short. She could have easily gone forward to see if she were correct in her estimation but she chose not to. She enjoyed taking the gamble. She won most of the time but also lost a few. She studied gold and silver but those metals weren't moving that much. By two in the afternoon she sold and made almost five thousand dollars in the process. 'Not bad, ' she thought, satisfied. The brokerage house she bought from transferred the money into her account.

Tim dropped by at four and she left for the day clinging to his arm. The rest of the staff had left earlier. He had managed to drive over from the Spokesman-Review and drove her home.

"So what do you want for dinner?" she asked, as he navigated the auto up the hill to her home. Olivia had left her car in the building. Her costs would be out of sight but she didn't mind.

"It doesn't matter," he smiled, looking at her for a moment. She looked so pretty in her short pixie cut. "Whatever you make, I'll eat it."

"Oh! So that means you want to eat me?" she giggled.

"Uh... ," he was thrown for a loop by her bold question. "Uh ... yeah, but I thought that might come later."

"You mean I'm the dessert?" she fluttered her lashes at him.

"Yes ... I mean, yes," he smiled.

"I'm a sweet tasting woman," she said, sliding her hand up his leg to near his crotch. She looked down and saw his trousers tenting. "Looks like you've got a problem. Maybe we should take care of that when we get home before I start cooking."

"Uh ... that would be nice," Tim was overwhelmed by her boldness.

Tim was awed by the fact that Olivia cooked egg sandwiches completely nude. They had given each other oral enjoyment. They hadn't had regular sex yet.

"You had your dessert first. As a matter of fact, me too. Now we're going to have food to make us strong enough to so we can make love again. Do you think you're up for another all nighter?"

"I hope so," he took a bite of the sandwich. If the roads are clear and the game is still on, I have to be in Oakesdale tomorrow night to cover it."

"I thought you would rather spend the night with me."

"Believe me, I would. However duty calls. I have to admit that I like my job and it's not really work for me. I enjoy the games with both the girls and boys going all out then writing about it. It's a lot of fun."

"I love my work too. The only thing I like better is you putting that sausage in me. I get a vacation next summer. How about you and me going somewhere so we can fuck our brains out?"

"That's a great idea. First I'd like to take you home to meet my mother. I'd like to show you off to her. Plus my sisters won't believe me unless they see you in person. They'll think I'm bullshitting them because they knew how hard of a time I had with the girls in school."

"I'd love to meet them. When do you want me to go home with you?"

"How about Sunday? I'll call my mom and tell her I'm bringing someone special over to meet them and if she could make one of her roast beef dinners. I think she'll jump at the chance to meet you."

"I know, I'm special," Olivia laughed. "In the meantime, I'm getting that feeling for your hard cock to be in me. Lets go to bed and really have a good time," she took his hand and led him to the messed up bed.

While Tim was at that game, Olivia came home from work and took a long hot bath. While her body was soaking, she flew into the future. The year was 2125. Only she visited the concentration camps. The tens of thousands were working at hard labor. It was cold and the people all seemed to be chilled to the bone. She floated slowly over the vast fenced in area watching these poor people trying to stay alive for another day. Guards with automatic laser weapons had a cruel streak to them. She caused one in particular to fall and break his collar bone he was beating a woman trying to protect her child from his whip. He screamed out in pain and had to be carried off to a medical unit. The woman was able to take her toddler and escape into the crowd of onlookers. Olivia wanted to free them all. Unless she committed a wholesale massacre she was powerless to do anything. In frustration, she flew off knowing if she ever caused such a scene, the Council would know that she was still alive and take appropriate actions. This would ruin her from altering the future so this would never take place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.