Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

Erin flew five years into the future. Chicago was even more crowded than before. The traffic congestion choked all the freeways and Lake Shore Drive. People were getting upset with the slow movement of their cars as it was go a few feet, stop, wait, go a few more feet, stop, and wait again. She flew up and down Michigan Avenue to see a few new stores, some protesters in front of a store specializing in fur coats, and crowded sidewalks. It was wall to wall people. She hovered over a newspaper stand to see the Middle East were not in the headlines. A new president was in office. Mark Andrews, a Republican. She spent some time just people watching. Everyone was all dressed up. Women in designer clothes, men in expensive suits, and the children in jeans and t-shirts with various sayings or pictures on them. No more levis that were torn in the knees or worn back pockets. Teen-aged girls had gone back to the preppie look. Boys their age dress in slacks and nice shirts along with very short hair. It was a throwback to the late 1950's and early 1960's. 'What goes around comes around, ' she thought.

It was the summer of 2022 and it seemed like everyone on Michigan Avenue were prosperous. All the malls and individual stores were packed with humanity. She drifted to the Lake and found that nudity was the norm. Girls proudly showed off their bare breasts, muscular men in speedos with huge bulges in front, and a lot of horseplay going on. Most had a new device that was smaller than the palm of a woman's hand which was able to reach out and message anyone. One thing remained the same, most males were constantly approaching females. And the females were openly receptive to their aggressive advances.

What impressed Erin the most was the cleanliness of the area. There were no littering anywhere. Large plastic trash cans were only feet away from the nearest sunbather so there was no excuse to toss a soda can or a wrapper in the sand. Another thing caught her attention was the riding stables were renting out horses once more. People in riding habits rode their mounts down a new cinder path for horse and rider only. People still rode their bikes. All in all, the near future boded well for them.


Roseland Marks was still modeling for diverse clothing stores and in well known catalogues. Her repertoire spanned from bras and panties to fur coats plus everything in between. She was one of the photographers favorites because she was so co-operative with them. Men looked into these books to see her in the bathing suit section or night time wear. Her remarkable curvy figure made her desirous to them. They loved her long raven hair spilling all the way down to almost her butt cheeks. If she posed with panties only, she hid her breasts with her hair covering them.

Her marriage to Myron was going strong and Roseland was about to stop taking the pill so they could have a family. Myron was one of the top architects working for McPherson Industries. Now that they were financially secure, she planned to scale back on her career to have babies. Like most Hispanics, she wanted several kids.

"I want to start having children," she told her husband one night at dinner at an expensive restaurant. Her dark skin set off the snow white spandex mini tube dress she was wearing. She displayed lots of cleavage and leg. She had her legs crossed allowing her dress to ride up to show the lace of her upper thigh high stockings. Some men wondered if she wore any panties. Her five inch heels made her legs stand out when she stood or walked.

Her hair, makeup, manicure with long red nails, and loads of jewelry made other men in the dining establishment to sneak looks at her without their wives noticing. She was an object of their lusts and fantasies. Many of the macho Latino males in her old neighborhood at Division and Cicero were angry that she married such a wimp of a white boy.

"I'm all for that," Myron looked her in the eyes. They were dark pools of lush raven black that he felt he could drown in. "You can even model maternity clothes once your waist starts expanding."

"I like that!" she smiled, playfully slapping his arm.

"You've got the beauty, I've got the brains," Myron teased.

"I've got brains too," she gave him a mock pout.

"You couldn't have gotten where you are now if you didn't," he praised.

"Want some nooky tonight? I'm going off the pill as soon as the doctor tells me it's okay."

"Why go to that doctor?"

"I want Dr. Schwartz to tell me everything is fine down there before we start to make a serious effort to have a family. I think he's a good doctor."

"You just want that dirty old man to look up your beautiful pussy," he grinned mischievously.

"That's uncalled for!" she punched him in his arm.

"You're making a spectacle out of yourself," Myron laughed at her.

"I'll make it more than that if you say that again."

"I won't ... for now."

"I think I want some chocolate turtle pie for dessert," she said.

"You'll get fat like your mother," Myron countered.

"Mama is pleasingly plump. And besides, you don't seem to mind when she parks her ass in your lap. I've never heard you complain about that."

"I just want to stay on her good side, that's all."

"Forget the dessert, lets go home for some nooky."

"Fine by me."


Myron was always awed when he saw his wife nude. He was always amazed how beautiful she looked with her pierced belly button that had a diamond as large as Erin's. Roseland was kinky as far as her sex with her husband was concerned. She liked anything and everything. Erin had secretly lengthened his cock to nine inches and made it fat. This was the primary reason Roseland wanted to have sex as often as possible. She was always the first to flirt with her husband to let him know she was horny. Once she sat on his almost finished drawing he was working on for several weeks soaking the plans for a new building with her cunt juice.

"I want nooky," she demanded. Her big black patch between her legs held droplets of her juices for him to lick off. She never shaved her pussy. She had that black patch over her lips that made Myron drool when he saw her that way.

Despite the fact that she ruined his hard work, he took her to bed and fucked her several times. It always began with them pleasing the other orally and ended with anal penetration. Everything in between was just missionary or her riding him. She liked him fucking her tits then catching his cum in her mouth. She'd lube up the insides of her breasts with KY jelly to make it easier on both of them.

Roseland was browsing in an adult bookstore when she came across an old book with pictures of a man and woman demonstrating many positions to try when coupling. Little did she realize that Erin had put into her mind that she was a lady in all things except in bed with Myron, then she turned into a slut. Roseland believed her attraction to her husband was all on her own but that was not completely true. Erin had instilled that into her brain. Now she had his long fat erection impaled on him rotating her hips wildly as if she were doing an erotic dance. Myron had to hold back which was torture. She never liked him to cum too soon. When he couldn't stand it any longer he shot his seed up her wonderful pussy. She didn't appear to be upset as she collapsed her sweating body on top of him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.