Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

The Council sent its best Destroyer out to find and eliminate 1142. It was 3232. It had never had failed the Council before. But where was 1142? All traces of it had disappeared. All the beings were perplexed. They knew that it was still alive but had no idea where to locate it. The Destroyer guessed that it had to be in Chicago in the female form. It made itself into a male form and moved into that city. He took upon himself to be named Art Anderson and lived in the Gold Coast knowing that May Flowers had dwelled in that area. Art opened up a new computer consulting firm. He hired some geeks and a lovely sandy haired young woman who quickly developed an infatuation to him. Her name was Helen Winters and was recovering from a devastating relationship with a man who had beaten her one too many times.

It didn't take Art too long to get Helen into his bed. He had studied all the sexual techniques while preparing for his insertion and was able to give Helen the best sex she ever experienced. He was kind to her. showered her with little gifts that touched her heart, and took her out to dinner and dancing often. Art formed an affectionate feeling for her but his primary mission was to find and kill 1142. Little did he know he was living within a five mile radius of Erin McPherson who was 1142.


"Mom," April linked to her. She needed some advice from her mother and only her mother. She had temporarily severed herself from Barbara. Usually the sisters confided in each other but this was different.

"Hi honey," Erin replied. They were still on the island. They had taken one month off from Kent's job but it now stretched into two. Kent was swimming in the ocean which would be fatal for Erin if she even waded in ankle deep. She explained to her husband that salt water hurt her skin and they had the large falls pooling into their swimming hole so she'd rather be there.

"Mom, I've got a problem. I hope you can help me."

"Is it Lana?"

"You're very perceptive. Yes, she's given me an ultimatum that I leave Daddy and Jill to move in with her. She says she's tired of having me part time and wants me to be with her permanently."

"How do you feel about it?" Erin asked.

"I love her, Mom. But I'm not ready to take that final step. I've just established my practice and got it up and going. You'd be surprised how many people in this small burg needs a person like myself."

Erin laughed. "You can solved many of their problems but you can't handle your own. Honey, in this case I advise you to follow your heart. You can tell your friends and associates that you're living with her to share the rent and expenses. There is nothing wrong with a young beautiful woman like yourself having a beautiful room mate. In fact it makes a lot of sense."

"But people will talk!"

"When did you ever start worrying about that? I recall years ago I had to come up there to tone down your sexual desires until you became an adult. Do you remember that?"

"I remember. I wanted to seduce Mr. Daniels my math teacher," she giggled. "I would have succeeded too if you didn't make me act my age. Barbara had her sights on our English teacher Mr. Baldwin. She almost had him groveling at her feet. In a matter of weeks she would have been sleeping with him."

"Look honey, I can only point you in the right direction. I say if you love Lana, move in and have as much pleasure with her as you can. As I told you before that you are a second generation Breeder and someday you'll find a man who will knock you off your feet and you will bear his children. This lesbian lifestyle is only temporary until that man comes along. Then you will walk away from it."

"You think so?"

"I told you about Jill and me. When I married your father as May Flowers, Jill and I started tapering off our relationship. It will happen to you someday. So why don't you move in with Lana and lick some prime pussy!"

"MOM!"

"Just pulling your chain, honey. I think a loving relationship with a woman will prepare you for that man when he walks into your life. Just wait and be patient. You'll know him the second he appears before you."

"Thanks Mom," April sounded grateful.

"Anytime honey ... Kent was in the shower before you got in touch with me," She said as she cut her link with April.

"You really are serious about salt aren't you?"

"It's the salt water, not the salt itself. Go and shower then fuck my brains out. After that, I'll make us dinner."

"Sounds like a winner."

Art Anderson was coming up empty. He knew that 1142's daughters lived in Alaska but they were innocents so the Council made them off limits. They had monitored Andy Marks' home since he moved to Fairbanks but there was no sign of 1142. He strongly felt she was here in Chicago but felt no vibes from her soul. Before she was easy to find. After she killed the last Destroyer over twenty Earth years ago, there was no sign of her. He was positive that she was not dead but he could not find a trace of her.

Anderson had another problem. He had seriously crippled the man who had beaten Helen. The man was large and muscular but no match for 3232. He left him in need of a wheelchair for life. The man's spinal cord was snapped in two and there would be no more sex life for him since Art intended for that to occur at the end of the man's painful punishment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.