Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

Erin looked fabulous in an light gray full length silky gown with a three foot train with matching opera gloves. Though everyone knew Kent and Erin were engaged to be married within a month, she didn't wear her ring this night. She was hosting a large party of the posh of Chicago in Kent's Penthouse flat. The room was crowded with people in clusters of circles holding their drinks and talking about the new building halfway constructed. Kent was off to the side with a few beautiful women chatting with a big smile on his face. He glanced at Erin in time to catch a wink from her. Her long red mane was all the way down her back half between her shoulder blades and tush. Her makeup was perfect while she exaggerated the taut swing of her ass as she moved slowly from circle to circle making sure that everyone were having a good time and had their champaign glasses full.

She walked over to the small buffet table with hot and cold snacks. She picked up a toothpick holding a piece of Alaska king crab meat and tasted a Swedish meat ball. She nodded at the two hired servers who were there to make sure there was enough for everyone. People who smoked were out on the large balcony feeding their nicotine habits. It seemed like everyone was having a good time as the noises and laughter from one hundred voices going at the same time caused the penthouse to have a din to it.

The party was a success. Erin joined with her fiancee' as he was talking with his political friends about doing business. Most of the men there just stared at Erin as every one of her movements made the silk rustle sensuously as she silently listened to the bigwigs talk. They thought she wasn't interested but she understood everything that was being said. She could have easily contributed to the conversation but chose to keep quiet and tell Kent her ideas tonight after everybody left. When the gathering started dwindled to the point where all the guests departed, she had Kent unzip her dress. She had no bra or panties on. She hung up her lovely gown in her walkin closet just for luxury dresses, she got into a pink sweatsuit to help the workers get done with their jobs sooner so they could get home.


Kent was sound asleep while Erin had her eyes closed just resting. Kent had a leg over hers as he snored slightly. She loved being close to his body while they slept. It made her feel wanted and sexy at the same time. Her mind was on what she had done to that boy in Seattle. She had damaged him far more than she intended. However at that time, she was protecting her daughters from any potential harm. She admitted to herself that she got carried away like before in that bar brawl so many years back.

Her eyelids popped open. Could she? She sat up and stared ahead, thinking. Was it conceivable? She sat there for minutes wondering if it were possible. Finally she slipped out of bed, grabbed a silk robe to slip on. Erin closed the door careful not to make any noise. She padded to the refrigerator grabbing a cold bottle of water and went out to the balcony. It was a warm breezy night with bright flashes of lightening off to the west. She sat in a chaste lounge sipping the water. She questioned herself whether it could be done or not.

Time travel! Was it possible? Could she go back to when she first inserted onto Earth or go even further back? How about the future? Could she use her unusual gifts to do this? She had escaped her body when she was May Flowers/Marks and in a matter of seconds flew her soul to Africa to dwell in the body of a lioness. Could she go faster? It was proven that time travel was possible if an entity could go fast enough. Erin pondered on this for hours until she heard the first rumbles of thunder heading for her.

"What are you doing out here?" Kent slid the door open, finding her. "I woke up and you were not next to me," he put his hand on her shoulder. She moved her cheek to the top of his wrist.

"I was contemplating infinity," she giggled.

"You know after we made love tonight, I thought about what you said when everyone was gone. You know, your thoughts on this project. I didn't know you had it in you to be so insightful about business."

"Those things just flew into my mind as all of your were talking. You can't talk and have constructive thoughts at the same time," she got up and had him sit where she just vacated. Once he laid down in the lounge, she got on top of him. "You know there's a storm brewing."

"I know," Kent said, feeling his cock being squeezed by her hand.

"Have you ever made love in a violent storm?" Erin asked.

"No! Have you?"

"I've had some stormy affairs but no affair in a rainstorm. But there's a first time for everything. I'd love to try it."

"Then lets do it. If we are in the middle of fucking and a lightning bolt hits us, maybe it'll fuse my cock into your pussy."

"I'd love to see that. We'd not only be joined in holy wedlock, but we'd be joined perpetually fucking," she laughed, impaling his erection into her quim.

"One of the things we must promise each other that we make love every night after we're married."

"You'll wear me out," Kent moaned.

"That'll keep you from straying on me," she moved her hips slightly waiting for it to start raining. Both of her feet were on the cool concrete which made her able to control her drawing out and plunging back down with a little more force. Kent's hands were on her hips as he closed his eyes to take in this romantic encounter. It started to rain. Lightly at first. Soon it was a torrential downpour soaking the both of them. Despite her silk robe sticking to her body and her red hair becoming stringy from the rain, she kept up her motions in the same manner in which she started. Lightning and thunder were at its peak over them but Erin didn't slow down nor speed up. Kent was shivering slightly except for his erect penis in the warmth of her pussy. Erin already had two orgasms but was patient for him to cum. In five minutes she felt him swell a little more. "Let it come naturally. Don't hurry," she said, water dripping off her nose, mouth and hair onto his chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.