Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

Kent McPhersom was the Donald Trump of the Chicago area. He was a very good looking man, a brilliant businessman, and the most eligible bachelor in the city. He was tall, handsome, extremely intelligent, and had dozens of beautiful young women trying to get their hooks into him. He was thirty years of age, popular, and rich. Filthy rich! Kent earned it all himself taking his grandfather's advice to get into real estate. He bought two flats. three flats, and multiple dwellings. By 24. Kent was a millionaire many times over. He went into the construction business taking a big risk by building a 65 story dwelling on the lakefront. He had to grease the palms of many city hall people to get the proper permits. The opulence of the building was a complete success. It was only the first step up the ladder of Kent's prosperity. As long as his political friends' pockets were lined, he had opportunities other construction companies lacked.

He arrived at the party late as usual. It was rare for him not to have a beautiful girl on his arm. He had come from an important meeting, He changed into a tuxedo in the back of his limo, had half a sandwich his driver got for him from his favorite deli, and washed it down with a beer. He let himself out and headed inside for the elevator. Taking the lift up to the large ballroom where dances of the posh often took place. However tonight it was a get together of the who's who of Chicago.

He shook hands with his cronies and grabbed a glass of champagne from a pretty server wearing a maid's costume. He was surrounded by other men and women chatting lightly and laughing at stale jokes as if he were hearing them for the first time.

His eyes fell upon the most gorgeous creature he had ever seen. She was a tall redhead with a beautiful face, stunning body clad in a black dress that showed much cleavage and lots of leg. She was wearing 3" black heels and holding a matching clutch purse. In her other hand was a bottled water. It seemed that she was the only one not drinking alcohol.

"Who is that?" he stared at her. She returned the look with her green catlike eyes. Her long hair was pinned up with two curly locks down each cheek.

"I don't know," Linda, the hostess of the party, replied. "I've never seen her before. Although she is quite lovely. I can't recall if she were invited or not."

"I'll say," Kent smiled. "Excuse me. I have to introduce myself."

"There he goes," Linda laughed. "Out for another conquest."

"Hello! I see that you're all alone. My name is Kent McPherson. I don't remember ever seeing you before."

"Erin O'Rourke," she smiled.

"Well Erin You are very beautiful. Did you come here to crash the party?"

"Now what makes you think that?" she beamed brightly.

Kent inhaled her exotic scent, "I'm guessing."

"Yes, I crashed the party," she winked at him. "Are you going to have me arrested?"

"Hardly, but it will cost you."

"What is the cost?"

"Dinner with me later."

She just smiled, not answering. "This window has a beautiful view."

"Yes, it does. I built this skyscraper."

"Are you bragging or complaining? she asked. Normally the other women would ooooo and aahhh over his accomplishment. Kent was taken back by her question.

"A little of both I suppose."

"Did you install these floor to ceiling windows to capture the ambiance?" Erin studied him for a moment and concluded he was a borderline Breeder. She admired his self confidence but it bordered on haughtiness. It wasn't exactly a bad thing if he kept it under control.

"Just on this floor," he glanced at her reflection in the window. He liked what he saw. No blemishes, no scars, not overly made up. He appreciated the fact that she was tall and slim except for her breasts. They were quite large. She caught him staring at her cleavage.

"My breasts won't talk back," she teased. "It's my mouth that talks."

"What a lovely mouth it is."

"You mentioned dinner, were you serious when you said that?"

"Yes I was. Whenever you wish."

"Lets go now. I'm famished," she placed her half bottle of water on a nearby table.


At the 21 Club, the couple were shown to a private room. Once seated, she kicked off her heels. On the way over from the party, they revealed only a little about each other. Erin had her story all made up. Of course if she told them that only days ago she was a lioness in the Serengeti, he would think she was insane. He ordered himself a martini while she had bottled water again.

"Don't you drink at all?"

"If you want to see me act like a fool I might drink but I prefer water or iced tea or orange juice." He noticed her perfectly manicured nails of clear polish. 'Very classy, ' he thought.

"I don't want to see you act like a fool ... at least not yet."

"Are you planning to take me out again? I've heard that you have a different girl every night."

"Not always. I've never seen such a beautiful woman like yourself before."

"Beautiful girls like myself are a dime a dozen."

"Not you, you're kind of special."

Erin laughed. "You are a good bullshitter. I'm like any other woman in the world. I just happen to have had good genes from my parents. What are your plans for me? Take me to dinner, take me to bed, then take a hike never to see me again?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.