Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

May was laying alone from the pride panting in the shade. She had run down another zebra last night and had her fill of meat. Her cubs were two years old and were taking care of themselves. One Eye, the male she had struck him blind in the right eye, never returned to mate with her. She knew her time was short with the other big cats. She felt that she had built a strong shield around her where detection from the Council would not be a problem. She planned to return to being a beautiful female. Only she knew that she wouldn't be able to be the gorgeous blonde she once was. Plus, to keep her family safe, she only planned to contact Andy once she felt she couldn't be detected.

A rustling of the baked grass alerted her. Her senses knew that there was an Egyptian cobra nearby. She got to her feet and scanned the area. She saw it slithering toward the cubs of the pride. May trotted to the cubs, who were playing, to cut off the reptile's path. She stood between the snake and the cubs. She bared her fangs which caused the cobra to expand its hood and rise up in the grass. She knew that one bite from this reptile would kill any cat in the pride. The snake was emboldened by the lion standing in its way. It hissed menacingly at her but May stood her ground. The cobra's body was swaying from left to right as it measured the cat. By now the other lionesses were alerted to the danger in their midst. May studied it carefully. She knew no poison could harm her. Yet the snake refused to back away. She let out a growl of warning. The cobra lunged forward trying tag her, but her superior reflexes moved just as quickly. As the snake missed, it started to rear back again. May's large paw hit it in the back of the head driving it into the dirt mouth first. Then she hit it again only with her sharp claws killing it instantly.

One Eye came forward to see what had happened. It's blind eye was crusted shut. He picked the dead reptile up at mid body and ran away with it. He was gone for about twenty minutes then returned. By now May had reclaimed her spot in the shade as old One Eye sat near her for the first time since she blinded him. He licked her face and surprisingly she leaned her head into the tongue. She enjoyed his attention upon her but she wasn't ready to mate yet.


Barbara and April were in the eighth and seventh grade respectively. They were straight A students but they also were very seductive. Andy and Jill were at their wits end trying to explain morality to them. True both were sexually active, but they felt the girls were too young. Little Myron just started kindergarten. The girls would hold one of his hands and walk the half mile to school. Being almost like fully grown women, a passerby would think that one of them were his mother.

Both girls wore sensuous clothes as well. Skin tight jeans, a size too small blouses, and sexy boots to school. This caused some of the teachers to lust after them. Their long blonde hair fell down past their shoulder blades which gave them a look of being eighteen or older. Both showed love for their half-brother and as a result, he was never picked on or bullied.

"What are we going to do when Barbara goes to high school next year?" Jill asked Andy.

"I have no idea," he sounded despondent. His daughters were out of control and only May could handle them. He hadn't heard from his real wife in nine years. Jill now just assumed that they were going to live like this for the rest of their lives.

"We're going to get a bad reputation if we can't control them."

"I know, I know," he said impatiently. "I'm going to the bank to see about that loan," he grabbed his jacket. "Want to come with?"

"No, I'd better stay home. I have to pick Myron up in about an hour."

"Okay, don't say I didn't offer," he kissed her on the mouth and was out the door. A light rain was falling as he got into his car. He drove over to the bank, parked and went inside.

"I'm here to see Mr. McPhee," he told the receptionist.

"Mr, McPhee isn't with us any longer."

"Oh! He didn't tell me he was leaving."

"He gave his resignation and moved to one of our competitors," the cute young girl explained. "Perhaps you can talk to his replacement."

"That'll do," he agreed.

"Let me escort you back," she lead the way. He followed her watching her butt swish from side to side stretching the tight black skirt. "Here is Ms. Erin O'Rourke, please be seated."

Andy Marks looked at the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen in the city of Fairbanks. She was talking on the phone while twirling her flaming red hair with a finger. She looked at him with her bright green eyes. She wore an emerald green silky dress which brought out the color in her eyes. Her long nails were painted with a clear polish while the nails that extended past her fingers were white. She laughed cheerfully to whomever she was talking to and then said, "I've got a customer who is waiting for me, I've gotta go," she hung up, intertwined her fingers and gave him her attention. "Yes sir, what can I do for you?"

'You can fuck me silly, ' he thought. "I'm here to see about that loan I was working on with Mr. McPhee."

"I see, and your name is?"

"Andy Marks."

"Oh yes, Mr. Marks. I perused your file first thing this morning. I believe we've got the green light to give you the money. What are you going to use it for?"

"I'm purchasing an apartment complex. I think it's about time to put my money to work for me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.