Zandie Gets Ganged In An Ally - Cover

Zandie Gets Ganged In An Ally

by Dreadfull Dan

Copyright© 2007 by Dreadfull Dan

Erotica Sex Story: A Thirteen Year Old Pays for her Fathers wrongs by getting gang raped in an ally in the ghetto.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   .

All of the following is totally fiction.

Zandie was scared out of her mind in my back seat. It wasn't her fault she was taking a ride with me, it was because her dad lost a bet and reneged on the guys I worked for.

So an example had to be made and his cute daughter was his most valuable asset.

Her hands bound behind her, her sports bra ripped open to let me see her modest but firm and perfect tits. Tears were pouring down her cheeks and she was making little sad noises thru the duct tape on her mouth.

She looked beautiful. She was a hot little sporty thing, a hard dancers body. I could see why the boss had wanted her as an example, she was one of the prettiest 13 year olds I had ever seen.

Deeper and deeper I drove into the ghetto, I noticed Zandies eyes darting from side to side as I took her into a dark world so far removed from her suburban home. I finally arrived at the carefully chosen ally and drove down it 100 yards. This was in the heart of the worst part of the Southside, deep in gang territory and within a block or so of homeless shelters and a drug addiction detox. She and I were likely the only white people in 10 miles.

I parked and saw the trash can was right where I had been told it was, in a side ook off the main ally. It was perfect. Getting out and reaching in the back I dragged Zandie out my her hair. She was easy to lead over to her place because she was so petite.

Time to get it done...

I tossed her belly down on the filthy turned over trash can and quickly bound her wrists to the handle and secured her legs with a chain around the base. She was prone and her butt was nicely propped up in the way I had bound her. That's when Jamile, a 40ish gang leader, a powerfully built black man with scares and tats to prove the years he spent in prison, walked over, my contact here. "Is this the bitch?" I just nodded. "sweet ass"

I handed him a envelope of cash and reminded him, "Don't let anyone kill her, I have to bring her home alive".

"cool man, no prob".

I retreated to my car and set up the video camera. Daddy was going to get to see Zandie.

Jamile flipped out a blade and slit her little work out shorts right down the middle and ripped them off her, then pulled off what remained of her top and Zandie was nude except for her sneakers and pink socks. I started taping and zoomed over her nude body and took in how utterly vulnerable her position was. Her cute little ass all perky was aimed up slightly, perfect for fucking.

I gave him a thumbs up and he stuck 2 fingers in his mouth and let out a loud whistle and like cockroaches his guys came out of doorways and nooks all black men.

Jamile walked up to Zandie and dropped his pants to reveal a deeply veined, thick, uncut 9 inch cock. I set the camera to its tripod and nodded.

Zandie was going nuts struggling against her bonds. He got behind her, looked at the 12 guys lined up and said "Time to fuck this cunt". And with that he pressed his cock against Zandies pussy. Even with the tape

Zandie managed to scream audibly.

Jamile pressed and fascinated I watched his fat cock enter her. It looked great. His coal black cock going into her little white pussy. It took a few moments but he got her opened and with one good thrut buried deep, a move that made her head spring back. Jamile was on the job and fucked her hard and fast and in a few minutes I saw him stiffen and grab her hips and then he let loose his load a thick nigger cum in her,

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.