Curious Lorrie - Cover

Curious Lorrie

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She asked her hubby to help satisfy her curiosity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow   .

Lorrie and I had been married for almost fifteen years and it was a good marriage. We loved each other and we were also each others best friend. We were a typical middle class couple. We both worked at fairly decent jobs and had typical outside activities. I bowled on Wednesday night, played poker a couple of times a month with friends, and played golf almost every weekend that Lorrie and I didn't take the boat and go to the lake. Lorrie played cards with her sorority sisters from college every Thursday night, volunteered for charity work one or two nights a week and, I'm almost ashamed to say, whipped my ass on the golf course on the non-lake weekends. We made ourselves a promise when we got married that we would not become stay at home couch potatoes. We moved in a circle that believed in having parties, barbecues and in entertaining. We belonged to the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, more for the weekly dances than for any other reason and, in short; we were a very happy and active couple.

One day, out of the blue, Lorrie asked, "Do you ever think about other women?"

"Do I what?"

"You know, see other women and wonder what they would be like?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"What do you think about when you see them?"

"I don't know, it's never the same thing. I'll see a woman with great legs and I'll wonder what she would look like wearing four-inch heels. Or I'll see a woman with large breasts and I'll wonder what she would look like in a bustier, a push up bra or just letting them hang free."

"Do you ever think about taking them to bed?"

"Yes and no."

"Explain that please."

"I sometimes try to imagine what they would be like, but I never actually think about trying to bed one of them. Why?"

"I don't really know. Just trying to get a feel for the male mind I suppose."

"I know you Lorrie, there has to be more to it than that."

Lorrie was silent for several moments and then she said, "At the card game last night Lisa did some crying on my shoulder. Dave is out screwing other women. Lisa said he has always liked looking at the ladies and she had always just accepted it as being the way guys are. You know, look but no touching? Only now all of a sudden Dave is out there touching. I just wondered what it was."

"Well babe, looking is human nature and so is lusting, but if you have a good marriage there is no reason to go touching. What is Lisa going to do about it?"

"Her attitude is "What's good for the goose is good for the gander. She has started going out with other guys."

"I raised an eyebrow at that, "I always thought they were a happy couple. Their marriage must not be as good as I thought."

"I don't know. She says she still loves him and she's pretty sure that he still loves her."

It was about two months later when Lorrie hit me with the question that makes most men cringe, "Do you love me? I mean really, really love me?"

"Of course I do."

"You do know that I love you too, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Well I do. I just hope you love me as much as much as needed."

"What's wrong Lorrie, why the questions?"

Lorrie looked down at the floor and said, "I've been having an affair."

I couldn't have been more surprised if Lorrie had told me that she had just robbed a bank. I was stunned and at a loss for words and it was several seconds before I managed to squeak out, "How long has it been going on?"

"About a month now."

"With who?"

"You don't know them."

"Them? Good God Lorrie, what are you doing, gangbangs?"

"No, no, that came out wrong. I didn't see them both at the same time. I guess what I meant to say is that I've been having affairs, not an affair."

I was still recovering from the initial shock and I didn't know what to say or what to do, so to buy time I said, "You had better start at the beginning Lorrie and tell me just what the hell is going on."

It had started when Lisa began confiding in Lorrie about what was going on in her life. Dave's running around was the best thing that had ever happened to her. She started playing the field and the more men she dated the more fun she had. She'd had no idea that men were so different when it came to sex. Cocks in all sizes and shapes, circumcised and not, different ways of making love and so on. She told Lorrie that she had the best of both worlds - a husband (though a straying one) who loved her and the sexual excitement of new lovers. Lisa began working on Lorrie to try another man. Lorrie said she couldn't, but Lisa kept after her. Lisa told her about the men she had been with and how each one had brought something different into the affair.

One night after cards Lisa's car wouldn't start so Lisa asked Lorrie to drive her over to the lounge where she was supposed to meet her current lover. When they got there Lisa didn't see her lover's car and so she asked Lorrie to come inside and keep her company while she waited. The two of them had three or four drinks before Lisa's lover arrived and when he did show up he had a friend with him. As the men approached Lisa leaned over and told Lorrie that the guy with her boyfriend was Troy and that he had the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Lorrie had just enough alcohol in her to be in a mellow so when the two guys sat down she didn't get up and leave. She sat there and talked with Lisa and her friends and when Troy asked her to dance she hadn't seen any reason not to. On the dance floor Troy kept poking his cock into her leg and it felt huge. She wondered what it looked like and she got to thinking about what I had said when I told her what I sometimes imagined when I saw a woman with large breasts. She started imagining what Troy's cock would look like in boxers, in jockey shorts or in Speedo style briefs. She wondered what it would look like hanging free - would it hang down to his knee or maybe only go to mid-thigh. She was daydreaming about stuff like that when Troy kissed her. She automatically returned the kiss and when he gave her some tongue she gave some back and then suddenly she snapped out of her daydream and broke from him, but the damage had been done.

Troy just knew that he had a hot one on the line. He worked on Lorrie until she finally had enough and she got up to leave. Troy insisted on walking her out to her car and when they got to it he said, "Just so you'll know what you missed out on, look at this." He had taken his cock out of his pants and he stood there stroking it and watching Lorrie's face. It was huge and it seemed to mesmerize her and she couldn't take her eyes off of it. After several seconds Troy had taken her hand and put it on his dick and the two of them stood there in the parking lot - Troy watching Lorrie and Lorrie standing there staring at the huge piece of meat in her hand. They stood there what seemed like forever and then Troy had slowly lifted his hands, put them on Lorrie's shoulders and gently pushed her down and then Troy's cock was in her mouth and then she was in the back seat.

For the next three weeks she had seen him two or three times a week before breaking off with him. "If his cock was so good why did you quit seeing him?"

"Because he was an asshole. All he was was a huge cock. He had no finesse or anything else going for him. He had a big dick and I was supposed to be grateful that he was letting me have it. He was a novelty and he quickly wore off. What he did do for me was to make me curious."

"How so?"

"I began to understand what Lisa was trying to tell me about the sexual excitement of a new man. I had fucked Troy, but he meant nothing to me. His huge cock didn't make me stop loving you, if anything all Troy did was make me appreciate you even more. No, what he did was make me curious about other men. The next Thursday Lisa asked me if I was meeting Troy later and I told her no, that I'd dropped him. She said that she had expected it and that two weeks of him was all she could stand. Then she told me that she had someone else she wanted me to meet and that night she introduced me to Mack. Mack was totally different from Troy and you. His cock was just a bit shorter than yours and it was skinny - like a hot dog, but what he lacked in size he more than made up for in energy. He was like the Energizer Bunny, he kept going and going and going. His big thing was anal sex and it was the first time I ever had a cock up my butt and I liked it. I saw him for two weeks, but I broke off with him day before yesterday because he was getting too possessive."

"So why in God's name did you tell me all this shit? You had two affairs, you ended both of them, I never knew and never suspected and you could have kept quiet and it would never have become the problem that it is now going to be. Why didn't you just keep quiet?"

"Try to understand this John. I love you. I have always loved you and there is no one I'd rather live my life with, but I'm curious honey. I was a virgin when we married and you were the only man I'd ever known until a month ago. Troy and Mack showed me that there is so much out there that is different and I want to experience some of it. Tonight at cards when I tell Lisa that I'm not seeing Mack anymore she is going to want to fix me up with some one else and that's the problem baby. I want her to set me up with another guy, but I just can't do it behind your back anymore. The first time with Troy was an accident. It wasn't intentional - it just happened - but it was so unique an experience that I let it continue. With Mack I knew it was wrong, but I went ahead and did it anyway and I've felt nothing but guilt since. I don't want to feel guilty and I don't want to lose your love, but I do want to have a few more experiences."

Lorrie feel silent as I sat there and looked at her in total disbelief. "You are asking my permission to let you be a round heeled slut? My God Lorrie, didn't our marriage mean anything to you?"

"My marriage means everything to me John and you do too. That's why I'm asking - why I'm confessing. I love you and I'm hoping that you love me enough to overlook Troy and Mack and then I'm asking you to trust me. To let me have what I want and trust me to come home to you and to love you as much as I always have. Please John, all I'm asking is that you let me go out and sow a few wild oats. You go sow a few of your own if you want to. The only thing that is important is that we come back home to each other."

"I'm sorry that I'm such an old fashioned kind of guy. When I said my marriage vows I meant them - every word - and they didn't allow for sowing wild oats. You are asking me to let you go out and fuck other men and I'm not even sure that I can forgive you for the ones you have already fucked. And if that's not bad enough, what about the damage you may have already done? Troy "just happened" but did he happen to use a condom? He sounds promiscuous as hell, did he give you something that you in turn passed on to me? What about Mack? You say he likes to butt fuck and isn't that one of the biggest ways that AIDS gets spread? Did he use a condom? Did you even stop to consider that every one that Lisa sets you up with she has already sampled and haven't you already told me that she is having a ball fucking everything in pants? Just how many sexually transmitted diseases has she picked up and passed on. You're fucking with my life here Lorrie and I'm not fucking happy about it. I can't stop you from going out and fucking around if that's what you want to do, but it damned sure isn't going to be with my blessing. And if you do go out and do it I would just as soon that you don't bother coming home."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.