The Diary - Cover

The Diary

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A father enjoys his sexy daughter, while telling her about a wonderful time he spent with his mother

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size  

Mandi looked at her watch one, last time and she smiled to Ben. "Let's go for a walk on the beach. It's a full moon and they're doing the fireworks at midnight." Mom said with lust in her voice, thinking of Ben loving her lonely, lonely pussy. "It'll be so romantic!" she added, panting in his ear and Mom had to squeeze her sons' massive cock.

"Ok," was all he could say. Ben knew the time was nearing and he was so excited. He was getting his beautiful Mom.

They walked arm in arm down the long beach and Mandi hoped that they could find a secluded place to be alone. "I want you in my mouth! I can't wait to suck my baby's big cock!" she whispered to Ben and led him behind a big dune of sand. "I think this will be just fine." Mom smiled as she moved against Ben and his hardness rested on her thigh. "You are going to feel so fucking good in me!" she growled and knew the time was so near. Mom lifted her arm, but she couldn't see her tiny watch.

"I still can't believe all of this is happening." Ben said as he caressed Mom's ass with one hand and his other was under her blouse, playing with Mom's tits, enjoying her rubbery nipples.

"You best believe it, because very soon, you're going to be in me, back to the place you came from." Mom smiled as her pussy burned out of control, thinking of her handsome son fucking her to death with his big cock.

"Oh Mom!" he moaned as he held his loving Mom so tight, trying to imagine how it was going to feel being in her body and Ben heard a wonderful sound. The sound of a rocket shooting high in the night sky and a very loud explosion followed. "Oh fuck yeah!" Ben smiled as Mom slowly sat down in front of him, unzipped his jeans, pulled out his hard cock and she swallowed it with little effort. "Ahhh, yeah!" he moaned as his sexy Mom sucked, licked and all but ate him alive.

Mandi sucked him so hard and so fast, she knew that her son would be cuming soon and then, she wanted him to fuck her stupid. She hadn't had a cock in years and she knew that the one in her mouth would be her last. Her son, her baby, was going to be her lover, until the day she died.

"Damn, you fuckin' horny bitch!" he laughed and he could see her smiling around his cock. "Suck it, Mom! It feels so good!" be moaned and he knew that this wasn't going to last very much longer. "Easy or I'm going to cum, Mom," he moaned as his stiff cock slid in and out of her warm mouth, his Mom's warm mouth and it was heaven.

Mom kept sucking him so hard and flicking her skilled tongue all over his big cock-head, knowing her son was only seconds away from filling her mouth with his warm, seeds of life. Cum on, baby! Cum in me and then we can fuck each other! She thought looking up to him, wishing that she could see him better. Mom loved seeing a man enjoying her and this man was her dream and her beautiful son.

He grabbed the sides of Mom's face and held her tight. Ben started fucking her face and mouth, as fast as he could go. "Ahhh, Mom! Oh God!" he yelled out and didn't care if anyone heard him or not. He was cuming in the most beautiful woman in the world, his sexy Mom. Cum shot from the tip of his cock, filling her mouth so quickly, she fought to swallow it all. "You whore! You sexy fucking, whore!" He could hear her gagging on his cum and it made him cum more. "Suck it! You" he moaned, hoping she didn't mind that him calling her such names, but when she moaned, Ben knew Mom loved it.

When Ben grabbed her and held her so tight, Mom wanted to cum. He held her and started fucking her face. That's my baby! Fuck Mom! Fuck your horny Mom's nasty mouth! Fuck me! Fuck me! She thought as he held her so tight, using her face as if she was just some whore he was using for the night. Her baby boy started cuming so hard, she couldn't take it all. He was so full of cum and she knew it was from her and all of the teasing. My baby! Cum in Mom! Do anything to me and I'll just beg you for more! Mom thought as his seeds sot in her and down her throat. She drank him down and Mom loved the name-calling. She loved being called nasty names while she fucked a man and Ben was making her so happy.

Ben couldn't stand anymore and he fell to the ground next to Mom. "Holy fuck!" he laughed pulling her to him and hugged. "That was fucking crazy!" Ben said as he caressed over her large heaving breasts and now, he couldn't wait to get his cock up her pussy. "I have a felling that we may end up killing each other!" Ben added as he carefully pulled Mom's small top off and tossed it over his shoulder, leaving her breasts bare and at his mercy. He reached under them, gently squeezing and tenderly rolling each of Mom's nipples between his fingers, enjoying her soft moans of approval.

She smiled as Ben pulled her into his arms and hugged, but she really loved it when he pulled off her blouse. "Mmm, my baby," she whispered as he lovingly toyed with her breasts, exciting her more than ever. "You did this to me when you were a baby. You'd play with them all the time and you would be so happy." Mom said with a big smile as she lay in his arms, enjoying her sons' soft touch.

"You're kidding me? You let me play with your boobs?"

"Oh God yes, you'd do it for hours and hours! I was so lonely and it made you so happy, so I figured, what the hell." Mom said as he tormented her nipples.

"No wonder why I love them so much!" Ben laughed, wishing he could remember it. "How did I do it?"

"It started one night when you were about a year old. I just finished my shower and I had you in my room and on my bed. I laid down with you and before I knew what was going on, you grabbed a nipple and went crazy playing with!" she giggled as that night filled her mind. "It was so exciting! You had me orgasming in just a few seconds and I swear you loved that too. You started smiling and kicking your feet." Mom smiled as Ben continued to seduce her with his nipple playing.

"That's crazy! I wish I could remember it."

"After that night, you slept with me every night and your little ass kept Mommy so happy."

"When did you stop it?"

"I guess you were around two... maybe. I had a few friends over one night; you crawled in my lap and tried it. So, I had to end it." Mom said in a sad voice.

"Now I get to do it again, but now I'm a man and I'm never going to stop!" Ben growled as he squeezed her breasts harder and he flexed his cock against her ass. "And, I'm going to fuck you so damn hard," he growled louder as he pushed her down on the sand, jerked down her wet panties and Ben mounted her. "You'll beg me to stop!" he said reaching between their bodies, found his cock and Ben guided it to Mom's dripping, little hole.

"Yes! I need my baby to fuck me and fuck me good!" she moaned, feeling him at her opening and ready to end her loneliness. "Be easy, until I get used to it." Mom whispered to Ben as he eased forward and now, they went from mother and son, to lovers. "Ahhh, yes! Oh baby! Oh my baby boy!" Mom squealed as her son filled her with his big, hard cock. "You're in me! You're in your Mom's pussy! Oh my fucking God! Fuck! Fuck!" Mom's squealed as he filled her and the cock-head hit bottom. He was completely in her now and there was no turning back. They were lovers.

Ben heard Mom and he could not wait. He moved forward and slipped in her. "Ohhh, Mom! Oh yes!" he cried out as the loving woman under him reached up and hugged.

"It's ok, baby. Mommy's here. You just relax and enjoy being in your Mommy," she whispered and Mandi hoped this wouldn't fuck Ben up. She wanted them to be lovers and spent the rest of their lives loving and fucking each other to death.

"I love you so much," he whimpered as Mom held him in her arms. "This is so crazy. I love you so much Mom and now, I get to make love to you." Ben moaned as he lifted her breasts to his mouth, he started sucking and making love to her wonderful, tight pussy.

Mandi held her loving son as he gently nursed her breasts and started making love to her sopping, wet pussy. "My baby, you're back inside me and I could never asked for anything more!" Mom cried as Ben slid in and out of her body. Her pussy hugged and caressed his stiff cock as it gave her so much pleasure. "My handsome son is loving me," she moaned, enjoying her son loving her with so much love and tenderness, Mandi started to cry.

"Oh Mom, I hope this never ends," he moaned as her insides wrapped around his cock, holding it so tight, Ben was sure that there was a hand in her doing it.

"We'll make sure that it never ends, baby. I'd die if it did." Mom said as Ben pumped her with long, deep thrusts, but they were so gentle and loving. "Love me! Love your, Mom," she cried as he moved faster, sucking her breasts with more need and she hoped that he would fill her pussy full. "My baby is fucking me!" Mom whimpered as he pushed harder and deeper, lifting her from the sand with each thrust in. "Fuck Mom! Fuck your Mom!" she cried out with need as her son gave Mandi more pleasures than any other man she had ever been with.

Ben heard Mom's cries of lust and he moved faster, only wanting to please his gorgeous Mom under him. "I'll always love you, fuck you and anything you need, Mom," he panted as his hips continued thrusting to Mom. Her moaning, digging her fingernails into him and her feet kicking his back, told Ben that he was doing a good job.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.