The Diary - Cover

The Diary

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A father enjoys his sexy daughter, while telling her about a wonderful time he spent with his mother

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size  

Kelly quickly stood up, pulled down her soaking, wet panties. She shoved him down on the sofa and mounted him. "I can't wait any fucking longer! This is so hot, you and your beautiful Mom doing it together!" Kelly whimpered and lowered her hips, letting his long, stiff cock ease deep into her body. "Oh yes! Oh my fucking God! Daddy! It's so fucking big!" Kelly screamed out as her wonderful Daddy's big, hard cock slowly filled her tiny pussy, stretching it so wide, it hurt, but she wasn't about to stop now. She loved him and Kelly needed her Daddy to end the burning in her pussy, once and for all.

Ben watched her get up and pull down her wet panties. He smiled when she shoved him down and he knew what was coming. She carefully sat down, letting his hard cock sink into her body. "Ahhh, shit!" he yelled as he grabbed her slender hips. "That's a good, little girl! Take it all!" Ben moaned as his cock slid deep into his daughters' wonderful, wet pussy.

"Oh Daddy, I love you!" Kelly cried as every inch of him filled her tiny hole, giving her more breathtaking feelings that Kelly could have ever imagined. He felt like he belonged in her. He was perfect. Her body took all of her Daddy with no problem at all. "Oh Daddy, this is so, so wonderful! I've wanted you for so long and now... I have you," she whimpered as tears of joy poured from her eyes.

"You'll always have me." Ben replied as he hugged Kelly's sobbing body to his. "Don't cry. We have each other now," he smiled as his big hands caressed her back and he gave Kelly's meaty ass an occasional squeeze.

"Oh Daddy, it so good and I never want this feeling to end." Kelly sobbed as she wiped her eyes and she kissed him. "Now you're my Daddy and my lover," she smiled and it was time to fuck him. Kelly's hips started moving in slow, tight circles and it was so good. Her Daddy's big dick was at long last, fucking her. "Daddy, oh my Lord, it's so big and so hard! Will it always be this amazing?" Kelly asked him as she grabbed her big breasts, teasing and tormenting her tender nipples.

He kept holding her and when he hips starting moving, Ben fought to hold back his cum. "Ahhh, baby! Daddy's good, little girl," he moaned, watching her hips moving all around and he knew she was going to be on top as often as possible. Her pussy wrapped around him like a fine glove of silk and wetness. "It will always be this amazing with you, sweetie!" Ben moaned again, hoping that he could hold out until Kelly orgasmed, but it was going to be so hard.

"Am I better than Dillon?" Kelly asked with a big grin. "I set it all up for you. I knew my Daddy needed a sexy, young girl to fuck and Dillon always loved you so much," she smiled and now, her mind was filled with visions of her Daddy, fucking her best friend.

"You little shit!" he laughed and gently slapped her ass. "She was very good, but never as good as being with you." Ben smiled as Kelly started moving up and down, driving his cock deep in her young body. "That's my girl! Fuck Daddy's big cock. Make us feel good!" he moaned as he slipped in and out of Kelly's tiny pussy, watching her twist and pull her big, hard nipples.

"Oh Daddy, I'm on fire!" Kelly whimpered as her hips moved up and down, driving her Daddy's big dick so deep into her burning pussy hole. "Ahhh, Daddy! I'm going to cum soon! I wanta cum on your big, hard dick!" she moaned as her pace quickened and Kelly took him deeper, driving him to her soul.

He held Kelly's hips as she thrashed about, driving up into her as far as he could. "Do it then! Cum on Daddy! Cum on your Daddy's big, hard cock!" Ben yelled as he rammed up to her pussy. "Cum on me!" he yelled louder, but this time, he slapped her meaty ass nice and hard.

"Oh fuck, yes! Slap it, Daddy! I've been a bad girl! Spank me, Daddy! Spank me!" Kelly screamed loud as the wonderful sensations flooded her body. She always loved when Daddy would slap her butt, now he was doing it and fucking her so hard. "I'm a bad girl! I'm a bad, bad girl, Daddy!" Kelly squeezed one, last time and she exploded all over him. Juices shot from her, her pussy locked around him and Kelly thought she was dying in his arms.

"Oh my sweet, baby girl! Yes, cum on Daddy!" he yelled giving her thick ass another good, hard slap as she shook out on control and her tiny pussy grabbed his cock. "That's my baby, do it!" Ben yelled, slapping Kelly's again as he enjoyed her muscles grabbing him like a vise.

Kelly thrashed about, loving Daddy slapping her big ass, it made her cum harder. "Ahhh, Daddy! Oh my Daddy!" she started crying and lay on his chest. "I love you so much." Kelly whimpered as big, strong hand caressed her body and Kelly knew that he was the last man that would ever touch her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.