Bill's Story - Cover

Bill's Story

Copyright© 2007 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Readers of 'Nine Memorable Days' will know that Bill Herschfeldt, the husband of Caroline, left on a business trip to Sydney on the Sunday she met with Justin Robertson to discuss a painting with him. (Chapters seven and eight). This is the story of that five day business trip and is proof that in this case pleasure most definitely comes before business!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sally looked up from her mouthful of Susie's breast, gazed at each fully erect penis in turn and turned to look at the lascivious expression on Susie's face before turning back to her husband. "We'd certainly better do something, especially with those cocks vacant like they are."

Bill watched as Susie sprung off the bed and stood facing Peter about two or three feet away from him. Taking his cue from Peter Bill stood a couple of yards behind her. It was the first time he'd looked properly at her bottom. It was round almost boyish and created an exquisite balance with her slim hips. He imagined her bent over a chair, a table or a couch, anything that would enable him to love it, to fuck it, yes that was it! He wanted to sodomise the girl, wanted to bugger her cute little bottom. If they were right about this girl being prepared for anything that is exactly what he planned to do.

His attention was then drawn to the action in front of him as Susie did a handstand and landed her feet on Peter's shoulders. He watched him put his hands on either side of her hips, knew he was going to lift her up and figured that it was job to help. He moved forward, knelt down and gripped her shoulders as he helped lift her up until her vagina was pressing against Peter's mouth. He also knew with him standing there and Susie hanging down close to him, that her mouth and his erection were supposed to be joined together. Of course that was never going to be problem, not when Sandy came up with a set of three up three down exercise steps so that she would be perfectly horizontal and not in a position where the blood would flow to quickly to her head. Bill moved to the third step and stood there as he continued to hold her so that she was able to reach the 81⁄2-inches of his erect cock, then once her head was tilted to the correct angle and once her lips were wrapped around it she swallowed it all in no time.

He watched as Sally knelt down, positioned herself beneath Susie and began giving him a head job, but he didn't see for long as Sandy jumped onto a bar stool and with great agility climbed onto his shoulders pushing her slit into his face.

"Now come on 'Uncle Willie' my hungry little cunt needs some attention. Working on the set of 'Friends and Neighbours', being naked and letting lots of guys stick their lovely cocks up my cunt just makes me even fucking hornier when I get home. Please 'Uncle Willy', I want to feel your tongue on my hot pussy just like before." She pushed herself against his face and felt his tongue slide between the puffy flesh of her outer lips. "Oh yeah that's it lick my slit Uncle Willy, push that tongue all the way in, make me come. I wanna come. WANNA COME!"

Bill was somehow able to slip his hands under her buttocks so that his thumbs could hold her distended outer lips and give his tongue room to explore the inner reaches of her hungry vagina. Explore it he certainly did, all around the inner reaches of her outer lips, up and down the length of her slit and into the vaginal entrance itself. He felt her push against his head, wanting to feel his tongue slide further into the depths of her love canal.

"Oh yeah, oh wow, I just love the way you lick my cunt 'Uncle Willy' it drives me fucking crazy. You know why I like to call you that don't you 'Uncle Willy'?"

As Bill licked the young daughter's pussy and thrust his cock into Susan Johnson's eager mouth and throat he could imagine the lascivious smile on the sweet faced young TV star though of course he couldn't see her. Neither could he answer her, not with his mouth pressed hard against her vagina and his tongue searching its inner recesses.

"It's because it makes it seem so much naughtier, if I think of you as my uncle and myself as your little niece." She pushed harder against his mouth. "Oh I know it's legal and all that but still it feel so much naughtier." She giggled. "Even if I am a fourteen-year-old slut.

"OOHH YES! THAT'S IT!! FUCK YEESSS!!! Ooohhh tongue my cunt, I'm gonna come again. Oooohhhh. Are you ready?." She pushed one hand against his shoulder, one hand at the back of his head and pushed herself up and forward even more, driving herself into his face as yet another climax shook the very foundations of her sex. "OH FUCK! OH FUUCCCK!! OH FUUUCCCCK, ARRRGGGHHHH!!! Please, don't fucking stop! Whatever else you do keep that tongue working and don't let me go."

Bill wasn't planning to, though with Susie masturbating him for all she was worth while giving him a truly incredible head-job it was becoming increasingly difficult. Bill though was a determined character and with his tongue well embedded in her vagina he took a firm grip on her buttocks while he used the middle finger of his other to investigate her anal entrance. Bill moved slowly at first pushing just the tip of his finger into the tight passageway while he waited for the expected positive response which wasn't long in coming.

"Do it 'Uncle Willy'," grunted Sandy. "Do it! But you might like to stick it up my cunt first and coat it with some of my pussy juice before you push it all the way up. And don't be worried about sticking more than one up there, I'm not a virgin in that hole either." He heard her laugh. "And if you have any doubts there were around a million and a half witnesses."

He moved his finger from her arse-hole to her pussy and eased it inside quickly following the first finger with a second one. It was a matter of a bare few seconds before he had them wet enough to attack her rear passage. Bill was quick there too, no sooner did he have his fingers at the entrance to her nether regions than they were more than half way in, making Sandy squeal with delight.

"Oh God yes I love the feel of your fingers fucking my arse 'Uncle Willy' Please 'Uncle Willy' fuck my bottom with them, do it hard, ram those fingers all the way up my bum." She wiggled around now, becoming slightly unsteady as the sexual and sensual delights caused her to lose her tight grip and almost fall.

Finally, as Bill introduced a third finger into her rectum and used two fingers of his other hand in her vagina thus taking away the hand that was helping hold her steady, she lost complete control of her reactions. Even then she would still have been alright had she not decided to take her hands away from his shoulders and head in an endeavor to open her slit wider for him... Taking her hands away caused her to lose balance, which caused her to push her full weight forward thus changing the centre of gravity.

Maybe some sense of control could still have been managed even under those circumstances had not Susan succeeded in bringing him to a climax at precisely that moment which, of course, made her masturbate him as hard as she possibly could.

In the end though Bill could do nothing but bow to the inevitable, which meant that strong as he was he lost his own equilibrium and teetered backwards. Sandy's weight and the downward momentum took care of the rest.

Susie who's hands had a firm grip of Bill's backside and who's mouth was still wrapped around his penis refused to let go and went with them, Peter who was lapping hungrily at Susan's vagina, could see what was about to happen and pushed her off him so that by the time Bill landed she was still on top of him and sucking his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.