Bill's Story - Cover

Bill's Story

Copyright© 2007 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Readers of 'Nine Memorable Days' will know that Bill Herschfeldt, the husband of Caroline, left on a business trip to Sydney on the Sunday she met with Justin Robertson to discuss a painting with him. (Chapters seven and eight). This is the story of that five day business trip and is proof that in this case pleasure most definitely comes before business!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Later that evening after dinner and coffee Bill and Caroline, Valerie and the Cox brothers, Maddy and Naomi were joined by two more of Caroline's family, Tara and Michael Chesterton. Also there from a spectacular night at the 'Pussy Galore' (Nine Memorable Days — Thursday Chapter 49) were Sarah Pendleberry, Robin Ottoman and Justin Robertson's girlfriend, Vikki Thompson. Also arriving to pick up Naomi were her parents Peter and Angela Johnson.

It was late so nobody stayed too long and around forty minutes later all but one of the visitors had gone. Valerie had left with her boyfriend and his brother, Tara and Michael had gone home in Michael's car, Naomi and her parents had take Maddy with them and Sarah and Robin had left in his car leaving just Bill and Caroline and Vikki.

It was then that Bill suddenly remembered Caroline's earlier announcement that she intended to paint an erotic picture of him with this really lovely young lady and started feeling extremely guilty. He wasn't feeling guilty about the painting so much, rather the crowd of family and acquaintances and the general hubbub of cross-conversations that filled the room had made him forget to ask a question he should have asked immediately Vikki had been introduced. As Bill took a sip from yet another cup of coffee he took a deliberate look around as he prepared to ask that very question. Finally Bill turned to his wife and then to Vikki before he said, "You'll have to excuse me Vikki, it was extremely rude and remiss of me not to ask this before, but Justin isn't here and considering Sunday and the modelling the two of you did on Monday afternoon and Tuesday evening I thought he might have been. Is there any reason why he wouldn't be?"

The lack of an immediate reply and the tears that began to fall told Bill that something wasn't right, that it was more than just a case of the young simply not wanting to be here. Instead of putting it into words he turned to Caroline and let his expression ask the question.

"He would have been here Bill, but he's in hospital," said Vikki drawing Bill's attention to her. "We were attacked last night in the park just up from Justin's place. If he wasn't for my darling Justin I don't know where I would be now." And she went on to tell the whole story of how she and Justin spent the evening at the 'Multitude of Sins' concert with Sarah and Robin and two friends, of their walk in the park and the vicious attack before telling of the memorable events earlier in the evening at 'Pussy Galore. (Nine Memorable Days — Wednesday chapters 42-43 and Thursday chapter 49)

Bill moved to Vikki and went to kneel next to where Vikki was seated on the couch and was about to take her right hand in both of his but she quickly jumped up, pushed Bill down into the seat and jumped onto his lap. "Thank you for your concern Bill," said Vikki sitting sideways on his lap while placing his left hand in the small of her back and his right on her right breast. Justin is going to be fine now," Bill saw her smile and was glad because he liked this girl already.

"So is there a night the four of us can get together I would really like meet this remarkable young man?" asked Bill as he began to gently knead Vikki's breast.

Vikki wiggled on the growing bulge in his pants. "Well that might be a bit of a problem, now let me think."

Bill settled back and moved Vikki with him and while continuing to tweak her breasts with his right hand and as he waited for Vikki to answer his question he watched Caroline get out of her chair. Moving to the doorway she turned and said, "Vikki, before you answer my husband's question could you wait for me, I'm going to get my easel and a canvas."

Bill could only stare; the threatened picture was now a reality. "You mean ... Caroline, you mean... ?"

"That is exactly what I mean, William Herschfeldt, the time for you putting me off painting a picture of you with a hard-on is gone. And with Vikki here I get the chance to paint the two of you together and I plan to take it." Turning to Vikki she added, "Vikki if you would like to undress and then do the same to my husband I'll paint your picture."

"Oh cool," said Vikki with a giggle, "do I get sit on Bill's lovely cock?" She lifted her bottom up slightly and reached underneath to place her hand directly on it. "It feels like it'll fit into my cunt just perfectly."

Caroline laughed. "No, but you will get have a little of his cock in that cute cunt of yours." And with a final smile she left the room.

"Okay Bill," said Vikki as she jumped off his lap, "let's get naked."

Bill was stunned at the casual way Vikki stripped off, especially considering the events of last night in the park, and he said so.

Vikki grabbed Bill by the hand and indicated that he should stand. When he did she began to undo his shirt as she spoke. "Bill, this is me, I like nothing better than taking my clothes, and nothing feels better than having my cunt wrapped around a cock." She finished undoing his shirt, slipped it off his shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor before kneeling and balancing on the balls of her feet and giving him a consummate view of her bald pussy. "I also love the taste of cock and cunt," she undid his belt; unbuttoned and unzipped his fly and pushed his trousers to his ankles. "Now no bastard, especially those three from last night are going to stop me from being what I am," she pushed Bill's briefs down to his ankles to join his trousers, "which is..."

Caroline interrupted her from the doorway. "Which is a loveable slut with a heart of gold; now if you could finish the job of stripping my husband I'll position you on the couch, Vikki you can tell Bill and I when would be good time for the two of us to get together with you and Justin, and Bill, you can tell Vikki and I all about your trip to Sydney."

Bill was momentarily stunned, "You mean that you want me to tell you my Sydney adventures in front of Vikki?"

His wife could only laugh. "After Sunday when I told Justin my family history and after Monday when Valerie and I and Justin and Vikki spent the afternoon having sex when the three of them weren't posing for me I think it's only fair don't you?"

Grudgingly Bill agreed and then he watched Caroline indicate for Vikki to move to the couch they had recently occupied. "Lay down on the couch on your back Vikki with your head resting on the cushion just near the armrest at the right hand end." When she was in that position Bill saw Caroline move forward and kneel on the floor next to the lovely young brown haired young lady. Patting her on her left arm she indicated for her to place her hand beneath her head and allow her long brown hair to hang loosely towards the floor. "That's good," she grinned, "I also know just how flexible you are so I know that this won't hurt."

Bill watched from his position next to the opposite end of the couch as his wife bent Vikki's left leg at the knee, pushed down until it was laying flat on the cushions of the couch and pushed upwards until you draw a horizontal line from her belly button to her knee resting right at the edge of the couch. He then watched Caroline move behind the couch, take the girl's right ankle in her hand and lift the leg up to a vertical position.

"Okay Bill, your turn," said his wife, "if you'd like to..." she hesitated and then laughed good naturedly at the less than rigid state of his penis. "Oh dear that will simply not do. Darling if you would like to move closer to Vikki's head I'm sure she'll be happy to help out."

"Anything for a good cause Caroline, you know that."

"Huh, anything for a hard cock is more like it."

There wasn't an answer to that comment because by that stage Bill's cock was in Vikki's hand and her lips were wrapped the head and the first inch of the shaft.

For several seconds Vikki slurped and sucked lustily on his cock until it was in the required erect state. "Oh that is just so yummy," she said pulling her mouth off Bill's cock. Looking up into his eyes she added, "promise that when we've finished posing you'll give me a taste of your cum." And she licked her lips as she replaced her left hand under her head and allowed her shiny brown hair to hang down.

Bill looked at his wife where she was still standing behind the couch, "As long as..."

Vikki giggled. "Caroline won't mind, I mean I'm guessing you know by now that she spent the best part of three days fucking my Justin silly, so I hardly think she'll mind if I suck your cock, do you?" And when Bill didn't answer Vikki added, "Good, that's settled. Now let Caroline put you where she wants you before you go all soft again."

"Okay hubby of mine, kneel on the couch facing Vikki and move forward just enough so that you can slide the head of your cock between the lips of that pretty pussy." Bill did just that and revelled in the feeling of Vikki's labia wrapped around his cock the sensation as she used her vaginal muscles to grip him tightly. "That's good, now Vikki, I want the outside of your right thigh--" she took the opportunity to pat it "--resting against the inside of Bill's left thigh--" again she took the opportunity to place her hand there high up near his groin "--and then you can place your foot on his shoulder." Caroline then took Vikki's right hand which had been resting along the backrest of the couch and place it on her pubic mound with the middle finger near but not quite touching the slit of her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.