Bill's Story - Cover

Bill's Story

Copyright© 2007 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Readers of 'Nine Memorable Days' will know that Bill Herschfeldt, the husband of Caroline, left on a business trip to Sydney on the Sunday she met with Justin Robertson to discuss a painting with him. (Chapters seven and eight). This is the story of that five day business trip and is proof that in this case pleasure most definitely comes before business!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The after show party to celebrate the departure of James J. Trentham was a huge success. And during a vigorous threesome with the buxom forty-six year old sexpot Rhonda Kingman and this episodes director, Christopher Carlingford, Bill made a commitment, a promise, not to reveal the events of the episode he had just witnessed before they were aired on television later in the year.

After a final fling with the fluffers, Geraldine (Gerry) Padgett and Annie Taylor, Bill went back to the White's North Shore home for a final night with the family and Susan Johnson and Candice (Candy) Booth. The plan was to have a night to remember before Bill went back to the city for a final closing session at the four day seminar and then on to the airport for his flight back to Melbourne for his long-awaited admission to his wife Caroline about what really happened on his trips to Sydney.

With Peter White taking the night off from the massage parlour to join his wife and daughter and the two sex mad teens the six of them went to an exclusive licensed restaurant for a meal and some dancing. And after the meal that is exactly what they did, though with Peter dancing with Sally and Bill enjoying closeness of Sandy's exquisite fourteen-year-old body Suzy and Candy were left at the table, a state of affairs that didn't last for long. While the restaurant was full of mostly couples there were sufficient young unattached men anxious to get the sixteen-year-old black haired and slim Suzy and the fifteen-year-old blonde Candy of the C-cup breasts onto the dance floor.

For most of the early part of the evening the music was up-tempo and on more than one occasion Bill begged off and allowed one or more of the young single men to entertain Sandy on the dance floor. Although on most occasions it was Sandy, her mother and Suzy and Candy who, along with some of the other more free-spirited women and young girls in the restaurant, were doing the entertaining. The four of them all wore different coloured half thigh length flared skirts that with their extravagant and highly vigorous dance movements revealed G-strings of different colours; black for Sally, hot pink for Sandy, fire red for Suzy and, just to be different, virginal white for Candy.

When the four of them had all returned and everyone was seated enjoying a drink, beer for Peter, white wine for Sally, Strongbow dry cider, strong and alcoholic, for Bill and Coke for the teens, Bill couldn't help but ask a question. Turning to the four in turn he asked, "Why the underwear? For some reason, with what I've experienced this week I fully expected to see four naked pussies when those skirts flew before."

"Oh don't be too disappointed Uncle Willy," said Sandy from beside him, "sometimes it's much more fun to unwrap the package."

"It is also one of the reasons we chose this particular restaurant," added Sally taking over. "Of the restaurants and night clubs that offer the sort of service to its patrons that this one does this is by far the most exclusive and really does take care of its customers and keeps out any potential troublemakers along with the media. This restaurant is five stars both in security and secrecy," Sally managed a little giggle, "even though these days secrecy isn't quite as necessary as it once was. Still, be that as it may, it remains the main reason why the nation's high rollers and businessmen and women, sports people and celebrities feel comfortable here."

Then as if to fit actions to word Sally took Peter onto the dance floor while a footballer Bill recognised as Brett Kirk, a high profile player and co-captain of the Sydney Swans AFL team, came across and introduced himself before taking a willing and excited Sandy — she was a Swans fan — onto the dance floor. And when two young men came up and escorted Suzy and Candy to the dance floor Bill was left to watch.

What Bill was left to watch was exciting, the music changed from up tempo to slow and sensual with hands exploring bodies, through clothes where the men were concerned and under skirts, the general form of dress for the women and girls. That soon changed though, and the first garment to go were the aforementioned skirts leaving a high percentage of the women and girls on the dance floor dancing in their panties of choice, mostly G-strings and thongs.

Two more slow songs followed and by the time they had finished the dance floor was crowded with women and girls in bra and panties, just panties, or in the case of the more adventurous nothing at all. That the more adventurous would include Sally and Sandy and Suzy and Candy was a foregone conclusion as was the fact that every man or teenage boy would be all over Sally and Sandy with requests for autographs or if they were lucky maybe an intimate dance.

And when Peter Joined Bill at their table for a rest and a beer he joined him in watching the four girls on the dance floor with a number of different men young and old. At first it looked they were comfortable just being naked in the arms of the men and having hands, fingers and tongues exploring the more intimate parts of their anatomy, soon though it became clear that if any man or teenage boy wanted to dance with them there was a price to pay.

At first it was just a shirt, then shoes and socks joined the shirts as a clear prelude to what was to come, and for a while that was the way it stayed with every strapping young man in the place barefooted and bare-chested. On the other hand with Sally, Sandy, Suzy and Candy and a host of other attractive women and pretty young teenage girls all naked it was only a matter of time before they began to insist on their partners being in a similar state of undress.

When that happened dancing became up close and very personal with every naked man slow dancing and bumping and grinding a half or fully erect penis against his partner. And for a while mother, daughter and the two girls stayed on the dance floor changing partners on a regular basis until Sally and Sandy unexpectedly found themselves without partners.

Taking the opportunity they raced back to the table pulled Bill and Peter to their feet. Pointing towards the dance floor and the naked couples doing everything but have sex Sally said, "You know what you have to do don't you?"

Not wanting to be first Bill sat back and took a sip of his wine to see what Peter would do, and when Peter undressed quickly, took his daughter's hand before leading her to the dance floor Bill knew he had no choice. And no more than a minute later he was naked with Sally leading him onto the dance floor by his substantial 8½-inch hard-on. And just as Bill was about to take Sally in his arms the slow song finished and an upbeat number came on, and it was at that point that Bill found out precisely what Sally meant when she spoke about security and secrecy. The women and girls began to attempt vertically what would normally be done horizontally; mostly they succeeded, and if they didn't succeed they simple climbed aboard their partner, captured his shaft in the warm welcoming sheath of their pussy.

Bill looked around to see what Sandy and Peter were doing and didn't have to look far. Sandy was leaning forward hands on knees with her lips wrapped around the head of a handsome young man's cock while her father stood behind her grinding his cock into her welcoming pussy as she wiggled her hips in time to the music.

Turning back Bill saw that Sally was ready for him; lifting her left leg she wrapped it around his waist and then pushed off with her right giving him no choice but to catch her by her simply scrumptious bottom. Holding her steady he felt her legs grip him tightly as she leant back and gripped his erection in her right hand while relying on the strength in her legs and his grip to hold her steady. Lifting her hips Sally pointed his cock at her pussy and maintaining her strong grip on his waist she used all her strength to slide her pussy sheath onto his welcoming cock.

"Hey lean back Sally," came a male voice and Bill looked past Sally to see Brett Kirk facing him with a hand on Sally's shoulder, "I think that your mouth and my cock should become acquainted, don't you?"

"Oh yes," she cried as she found herself horizontal with Bill's cock gently fucking her cunt and her mouth only a couple of inches from her hero Brett Kirk's mouth. Happy that she was in good hands Sally took the Sydney footballer's cock in her right hand and looked up into his eyes. "Sorry about that loss to the Bulldogs (AFL team the Western Bulldogs)."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.