Older Sluts - A Little Different - Cover

Older Sluts - A Little Different

by FamilyMan

Copyright© 2007 by FamilyMan

Erotica Sex Story: My mother wanted to know why I had never gotten married. My explanations released a few skeletons out of the closet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Intro: After reading JPB's 'Older Sluts' I had the urge to change the story around a little, adding some twists. JPB was kind enough to allow it. My thanks to JPB.

Special thanks to my proof reader/editor TR (AKA gentle_man) for making my story better than it was.

We had just buried my father, who passed away at the age of 58 after long-term cancer. Neither my mother nor I really cried, as it was a relief that his long suffering had ended.

We were sitting after the wake reminiscing about Dad, and mother was telling me stories about the good times they had had in their twenties, when suddenly she stopped.

"Rob, darling, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, Mom, after all you've been doing that for the last 35 years."

"This is really personal. I hope you don't mind."

"Go ahead, Mom, I just reserve the right not to answer."

"Why haven't you ever married, Rob? You are good looking and women seem to be attracted to you, but you keep changing girlfriends and you never settle down with one."

Now how can I answer such a question? The truth can overwhelm her. There are things you just can't tell anyone and that includes your mother.

"I just haven't found Miss Right yet, Mom. I'm not too old yet to find someone."

"I smell bullshit, Rob. There must be a deeper and better answer. You've always been open with me. Why hide something now? Are you gay, Rob? I can take it if this is the answer."

Now I was in trouble. I had to explain to her what her two closest friends about 15 years ago had done to me and how it has affected me for life.

"No, Mom. I'm not gay, yet I think you'd be better off not knowing the real answer to your question. You may be really shocked and it may even affect our relationship."

"Nonsense, Rob. There is hardly anything that can shock me that bad. Don't forget that I'm 55 now and that I've seen a lot in my life."

Shit. How can I tell Mom what kind of women I'd been attracted to? The fact is that the women I liked were all married, and all of them cheated on their husbands. They were easily defined as round-heeled sluts. But marrying one of those? Had it come up I would have run away as fast as I could, because I'd never ever marry a woman who would cheat on me as easily as I had had them cheat on their husbands.

"Do you insist, Mom?"

"Well, I'd really like to know."

"OK, Mom. I'll tell you about some of my most intimate experiences with women. Experiences that would make you blush. You see, this is partially your fault, or better, the friends you used to hang around with. I'm sure you remember Beth and Dorothy who were your best friends about 15 years ago."

I then went on and told her about the dance she took me to on my 19th birthday. Dad was away on a business trip and we went with Beth and her husband, Mark, and Dot with her husband Don.

On the way back from the dance Mom sat in the front seat with Mark and Don who was driving and I somehow got in the middle of the back seat between Beth and Dot. They hadn't known that I didn't like drinking and had poured out all the drinks they had pushed into my hands, and thinking that I was drunk they decided to tease me on the road.

That was after many dances during which they rubbed against my hardening cock and even allowed themselves to comment on the effect they had had on me.

Anyway, we just started back when I felt Dot's hand on my crotch, and very quickly she unzipped me and pulled my cock out, and then started gently to jack me off. During the whole scene Dot was talking to Mom and to her husband as if everything was normal. She kept rubbing my cock, which got harder and harder until I just shot my sperm into her hand. She smiled at me and licked my cum off her fingers.

Just as I wanted to put my cock away into my pants I felt Beth's hand on mine. She removed my hand and quickly leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. From time to time she lifted her head and joined the conversation with Mom and the two husbands. Anyway, it took quite a long time to suck me off as I'd just cum, but she succeeded and just before we entered our driveway I erupted into her mouth. While this was going on Dot took my hand and pushed it under her dress all the way to her pussy, and I kept fingering her until she came just as I was cumming into Beth's mouth.

"Should I go on, Mom?"

"Of course you should, Rob, but I still don't see why this has kept you from getting married."

"Well, Mom, the next day Dot called and asked that I come over to help her move some furniture, only there was no furniture to move. She dragged me straight to her bedroom where she fucked my brains out. Seeing that I was not very experienced she took it on herself to teach me how to please her.

"The next day Beth called with the same request. When I went over to her place I found Mark watching a football game on the TV, and Beth told him that I'd come to help move some stuff in the basement. She explained to me that Mark had a bad back and couldn't lift heavy things.

"Once in the basement she said that Dot was an unreliable slut, because she — Beth — was supposed to have me first. With that she sat on the dryer, lifted her dress to her waist and just said: 'Put it in, Baby. I need it badly in me.' And so, we fucked in the basement for a full hour while Mark was upstairs watching TV."

"I had an ongoing affair with them for years, until Dot and Don moved to another state and later when Beth was killed in that accident."

Mom seemed to be fidgeting on her chair, and then said:

"So you've had a couple of affairs. I still don't see what does this has to do with you not getting married?"

"Mom, I had many more affairs. All with married women who were round-heeled sluts. Not long ago I finished an affair when the woman's husband died suddenly of a heart attack. Without the presence of the husband all the excitement was gone and there was no use continuing it. Do you know what I do when I just want to get laid? I go to a bar in town where there is also dancing. You'll be surprised how many married women come there, dance with the guys and then go to the parking lot and get laid in the back seat of their cars. I am under the impression that all or at least the majority of married women are round-heeled sluts. The problem is that since Dot and Beth I've come to be attracted ONLY to this kind of women. But do I want to marry one of them? The answer is a big NO. I wouldn't like to marry a woman who is going to fuck around on me the first time the opportunity rises."

By this time I was heated on the subject, but I was also wondering at the quiet and the ease with which my mother had taken it all. I began to have my suspicions and decided to voice them.

"Mom, it's my turn to ask a personal question."

"I don't promise that I'll answer, but shoot."

"Your best friends at the time were those two sluts, Dot and Beth. You know the saying 'birds of a feather flock together.' Were you also... ?"

"How can you ask your own mother such a question?" She replied indigantly.

"Come on, Mom. I just revealed to you my most hidden secret, and I have my suspicions about that friendship..."

Mom sat there looking at me for a long time as if trying to search my soul. Then she sighed.

"Well, I hope you are not going to hate me after this. It's enough that I just lost your father and I wouldn't like to lose you too. Yes, I was with them and like them. I've cheated on your Dad a lot. I can't even count how many. I know all the scenarios you mentioned. Dot, Beth and I used to go to bars, let guys pick us up and then fucked them in the parking lot and sometimes even in the bar's rest rooms. To tell you the truth, those times were the most exciting times we all had. Having a total stranger fuck us roughly — this was never 'making love' — was so exciting that I used to climax the first time seconds after the guy pushed into me, and then had an immediate second."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.