Dragon Clans - Cover

Dragon Clans

Copyright© 2007 by Vjax

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Novel length story about Michael Dane, set in today's world, will include fantasy, technology, sex, love, loss, commitment and redemption themes.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification  

The light was unique outside the car window as Valarie drove down the tree-shrouded lane towards Nogardshire. The light; she noticed it as it was diffuse, not the gray light of the so often leaden sky. This light glowed with the luminous texture of a pearl caught by the sunlight.

Michael Dane, the name danced across her thoughts, never far from the surface, never far from her own growing desire. Looking up at the sky, that ethereal glow, Michael came to the forefront yet again on the drive to her uncles.

'It's absolutely crazy' she thought to herself 'he is so much older than me, we can't possibly share anything in common' more trying to fool herself than convince herself, during the house hunting this morning they must of commented at the same moment on this detail or that a hundred times.

A wistful sigh escaped her lips, the sun had changed, back to the slate gray that is so common, her vision and mind slip back to the drive, Michael sitting comfortably to the back, still there, a warm spot in her soul, newly discovered.

Coming around the final bend, Nogardshire laid itself out before her, her breath, as always taken away by the sheer beauty of the place.

The hamlet of Nogardshire lay nestled between Little Rollright and Salford, an unassuming place it maintains it's old world charm, as if this little hamlet had been passed over by time, it is always an interesting transition, no matter what worries may plague you, coming round the bend and descending the little dip into the shire always seems to lighten and uplift.

The drive through the village proper always brought back memories of Valerie's parents. Duncan and Elizabeth Horner were wonderful parents, Valerie being their only child they dotted on her, providing for all of her needs and trying to ensure that she grow up knowing that she was above all things, loved.

Valerie's early childhood memories are filled with trips to the shore, Christmas's spent with family and friends, a standard, if rare, happy childhood. She was about ten years old when she first made this drive, her father had met Ian through some work they were doing together and that year the family was invited to the festival for the first time. In the years that followed Valerie had not missed the event, always looking forward to it as a time of fun and ease, and a time to remember and thank her parents for all of the gifts they gave her.

Driving out of the town proper, past the rolling hills that surround Nogardshire, bordered five miles beyond by the Cotswold Edge, the sheer cliffs of limestone escarpments, which provide the natural boundaries to the Cotswold's in this area. Nogardshire was not one of the well-known "spots" in the Cotswold's where barristers and the new rich took second homes. Nogardshire always had an air of being ... hidden ... not just off the beaten path, but there and accessible for those who were ... allowed.

Over the years Valerie had brought friends out for the festival or just a weekend in the country, while they always had a good time, Valerie always found it interesting that once the visits were over it was rare that her friends would bring them up or ask to come out again.

Continuing on towards the castle Valerie noted that the tents and pavilions were already being erected for the festival in two weeks. Some of Valerie's fondest memories were from the festivals, the music and dancing, medieval tournaments but most of all the wonderful sense of ... belonging that always accompanied both the festival and the simple act of crossing the border into Nogardshire.

Turning onto the wide drive Valerie was greeted with her first view of Nogardshire Castle. The castle was built not for show as so many later castles were; Nogardshire Castle was built for the sole purpose of providing protection and security for those who lived in and around it.

10 foot thick walls made of the local yellow limestone soaring 40ft in the air gave the castle an otherworldly feel, seeing it for the first time as a child Valerie felt like a fairy tale princess coming home to the keep with villainous scoundrels hot on her heals. The castle, situated on top of a rise in the valley could be seen for miles, when the sun hit the walls just right it glowed gold, offering a beacon and waypoint for all those around.

Across the old moat and under the looming portcullis the central courtyard had been converted to accommodate garages and allow access to the formal entry of the castle. The scale of the courtyard always struck Valerie, whenever she thought of the word sanctuary, she thought of this spot, surrounded by the high walls, the time worn pavers placed over a millennia ago beneath her feet, she could not think of a safer place.

Parking her charcoal gray VXR8, Valerie stepped out into the late afternoon sun, stretching the kinks from her body after the drive. "Valerie my dear" Ian said from the door, smiling Valerie walked up the flagstone stairs and embraced her uncle. "It is good to see you Ian" Valerie said breaking the embrace looking up into Ian's dark eyes seeing a weariness there she had not encountered before. "Millie is in the dining room, lets join her and you can tell us about your impressions of Michael" Ian said as he gently pulled her inside, not missing the deep blush that colored Valerie's cheeks.


Michael stood on the balcony overlooking the river, the sun was starting to set and it was an oddly clear evening, the day had been productive, the new digs were perfect and he felt ... at home for the first time in months.

After leaving Valerie, a quick stop at the hotel to pick up his things and then to a local furniture store that had provided a new bed, a soft leather couch in muted chocolate tones and a small glass dining room table with two chairs. The service surprised Michael, the store manager had delivery people onsite and everything was placed within two hours. The local grocer had just the right bits, a few bottles of red wine, nice fresh steaks, red potatoes, fresh green beans and the various other bits and pieces needed to live in a place.

'Knives and forks' Michael thought as he watched two jays harass a hawk that had strayed too close to their nest.

Walking inside Michael grabbed a small pad and pen, starting the next list of things needed to fill out the houses cabinets and cupboards. It was an exercise that Michael had not done ... in years, during college it was a no brainer, you ate out most of the time and when you did eat at home it was ... whatever frozen thing was in the freezer.

Over the years Michael had acquired a taste for simple flavors and simple things, back in storage there was a good set of copper cookware that had seen a lot of duty, Michael was the cook, Sasha never really had the desire for it and Michael looked at the process of cooking much as he did that of creating a building, strong foundations, simple structures with finishing details that provided ... magic.

Standing in the small but well appointed kitchen, the fading afternoon light coming through the windows a slide show flashed through his mind, cooking for Sasha the first time, laughing with Steve while he cooked for an office party, grabbing a hot handle because he was distracted watching Sasha read a newspaper at the counter. Good moments; and they did not cause him pain, in this moment of reverie it was a simple acknowledgement of good times had and the possibility of others to come.

Grabbing the list and his worn leather jacket he made for the door, "that little shop across from the grocers should have some pots and pans, knives and forks, can't have Valerie eating steak with her hands" he mumbled to himself as he closed the door behind him.


Tera watched the mark through the high-powered lens of the Zeiss Victory Diascope, "the mark is on the move," she said into the microphone built into the small earpiece she wore. "Acknowledged, follow team has the mark" was the response that came back.

Tera sat back and stretched, watching the mark set up house keeping was not what she would call exciting duty. She had been a periphery watcher while the mark was staying at the hotel, now that he had found a place; Tera was assigned to operational surveillance, the much-hated stake out duty.

Rising from the chair by the window she walked back into the apartment. Situated across the Oxford canal and Roger Dundman Way, the apartment complex was perfectly placed to provide surveillance of the marks new digs.

Tera was a survivor, coming from a broken home she joined the army at 17, her military career spanned twenty years and 5 continents, it was difficult in the beginning, her only desire was to serve, to fight, to be on the front lines, not a place the British Army was keen to place her at the time. However, through sheer force of will she was allowed into S.A.S. training, no doubt everyone thought she would fail quickly and that would shut her up, the opposite occurred and she excelled, graduating at the top of her class at Credenhill.

What followed were a few years of ... wandering, her superiors did not have a clear idea of what to do with her so she was shuffled between teaching assignments within the SAS, SBS and SRR. It was during a stint on the personal security detail for the Queen that her career finally found its direction.

A rogue IRA cell had found a way into the grounds of Sandringham House and attempted to kidnap the queen. The details were never made public, but the 6 members of the cell never left the grounds, all of them died at Tera's hand without a shot ever being fired.

Tera was awarded the British Flying Cross by the queen and was given command of her own SAS unit. From Afganistan to the Sudan, for fifteen years Tera went where the British government pointed, always performing whatever duty required with the cold precision that she became known for in the services, and also kept her at a distance from most everyone she knew.

Through out her military career Tera was approached by both men and women who had a desire to get to know her more intimately. But, not for the sake of wanting, Tera had never found anyone ... worthy. It sounded arrogant even to her, but there was no other way to put it. She had had her daliances, a girl has needs after all, both men and women held an allure for her and she resonated with each sex differently. But still after 20 years of brief couplings with others and no luck finding ... an equal ... Tera had almost given up hope that there was someone out there ... for her.

Retirement had come not at her request but by their demand. Brought into the commanders office one day she was told in no uncertain terms that due to a shift in the powers that be she was being "advised" to retire now that her 20 years were in.

It was a strange day for Tera, not knowing where she would be going next she wandered back to her quarters, adrift and unsure for the first time since a 17 year old girl took the oath and set her life on a path that would lead her to places she never imagined.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.