Dragon Clans - Cover

Dragon Clans

Copyright© 2007 by Vjax

Prologue

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Prologue - Novel length story about Michael Dane, set in today's world, will include fantasy, technology, sex, love, loss, commitment and redemption themes.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification  

Everything begins with pain.

Many people believe beginnings start with other things: love, chaos, etc. The universal truth of beginnings, however, is pain.

This is not a negative or a positive thing. Pain is a catalyst, and it motivates every living thing into action. With action comes-- beginnings.

The pain of unspoken love moves us to speak with the object of our desires. The pain of virginity abandoned for the hope of love opens the way for conception. The aches and pains of carrying a child motivate a mother to prepare for the birth, the pain of contractions initiates the push of birth. The slap on the ass, forces our first breath.

At 3:15am on October 27th 1968 the slap came for me. It was the first breath and first lament of Michael Dane.

I obviously have no recollection of this, but that first breath (which I can only imagine) was very sweet, and painful at the same time. Lungs accustomed to a warm fluid, were now being assaulted by the purified and sterilized air of the Mercy Hospital delivery room. Yes, it must have been very sweet, and quite painful.

At the same instant, I was growing accustomed to the wondrous sensation of air circulating through my lungs, ninety-nine heads raised to the sky, ninety-nine sets of pupils dilated as they looked sky ward, ninety-nine minds began the painful cycle of having questions with no answers and worrying about what the future may hold.


In an ancient place, inhabited by an ancient creature, an eye opened. A claw marked the stone floor, and the painful process of awakening began.

What follows is the account of my life, a life filled with joy and sorrow, pleasure and pain, love and loss.

For those of you interested, I welcome you.

It is my hope that by committing the story to paper, some may be moved by it, others will find some solace within it; and a few-- just a few-- will be pained enough by their inactivity, inaction and insolence, to take action and live a life filled with passion, and be not afraid to face the pain life offers as signposts for the moments of beginnings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.