Asha - Cover

Asha

Copyright© 2007 by Dafafu

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story written with the consent and request of Asha, a north Indian girl. Therefore, there might be errors of language, dress etc. I hope, however, that readers will enjoy the eroticism of the story. Asha is a willing one for sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent  

By then they had reached the school. Asha went to her classroom and Mr. Manish to his office. In class Asha kept thinking of Kunwar and her Headmaster and what they had done with her. She had enjoyed being sexually stimulated by them. Two orgasms already for the day! She blushed.

When she went home she found that her mother's parents had already arrived. Her grand-mother was a heavy lady but her grand-father was still in good shape. He was built big and was muscular. To Asha he was attractive at 58.

"How beautiful you are, Asha!" exclaimed her grandpa.

"Thank you, grandpa."

That evening her mother and grand-mother stayed inside the kitchen talking in whispers.

"They must be gossiping about all the relatives," said grandpa.

Her brother had gone to his bedroom. That left 15 year-old Asha with her father and grandpa. They sat on the sofa and watched TV.

Her father invited, "Come Asha, come and sit on my lap."

She couldn't refuse. The previous day she had sat on her father's lap. Like the previous evening she sat on his lap with her back against him and legs hanging on either side of his thighs.

Saying, "Sit higher up, dear," her father adjusted her so that her buttocks sat on his hard prick, and put his hands around her body, but not on her thighs as he used to do. May be because grandpa was there, thought Asha. Her father kissed her young cheeks several times.

Her grandpa was watching. "Asha has grown to be a big beautiful girl, Prakash."

"Yes, very beautiful and I love her very much," said her father.

"I can see that. I have always loved her too. She has been my favourite grand-daughter."

Her father told her, "Did you hear that, Asha. You grandpa loves you too."

"Thank you, grandpa. I love you too."

Her grandpa said, "Oh! That's nice to hear. Come here child, sit on my lap."

Asha went and sat on his lap the way she had sat on her father's lap. Her grandpa was also wearing his loose baggy cotton pants. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her near to his body. She felt her buttocks settle on top of his hard bulge. Another monstrous prick like her father's, she thought.

"Thank you, Asha. You are such a darling grand-daughter."

Asha just smiled at her grandpa.

Her grandpa turned to her father. "You are a very lucky man, Prakash. To have such a gorgeous daughter."

"Yes, I know. I thank God every day for blessing me with such a lovely daughter."

"You must take good care of her, Prakash."

"Yes, I will. Every evening I want to spend time with her. I want to be close to her to establish an enjoyable father-daughter relationship."

"That's good, Prakash. Fathers and daughters in our society are never close. That is so unloving!"

"Yes, but I want to change all that. I want to be close to my daughter. I want to show her I love her."

Asha felt her grandpa's cock had grown bigger and harder. She was aware that he was slowly grinding his cock against her full buttocks.

"Usually, in our households grand-fathers and grand-daughters never demonstrate mutual love. So, I am a very lucky grand-father. It is so wonderful of Asha to be nice to me. To sit on my lap."

Her father said, "I'm sure she is happy to sit on your lap too, bau ji."

Her grandpa put his mouth against her cheek, kissed her and asked, "Are you happy, Asha? To sit with grandpa?"

"Yes, grandpa." As she said that she turned to look at her grand-father and this movement rubbed her buttocks on his hard bulge. She was aroused. She liked the stimulation.

Asha's mother and grand-mother came into the room, each carrying a plate of sweets. They saw Asha on grandpa's lap.

Asha's mother said, "Papa, I see that you also like to cuddle her on your lap. But I want you to promise that you'll never do anything sexual with her."

Her grandpa promised that he wouldn't and added, "How can I ever dream of doing anything sexual with my own grand-daughter!"

Asha got up and took the plates from her mother and grandma. They went back to the kitchen. Asha gave the sweets to her father and grandpa.

After the three had eaten some of the sweets her father said, "Sit again on my lap, dear."

Asha sat happily on her father's lap. She pulled up her long skirt above the knees and rested her buttocks on the obvious bulge. This time her father put his hands on the highest part of her inner thighs. He didn't bother about grandpa, thought Asha. Slowly he started to caress her there in full view of her grandpa.

Grandpa asked, "She likes that, does she?"

"Yes, see how she squirms with delight."

Asha was indeed squirming. She was getting more stimulated. Her squirming helped to rub her buttocks on her father's cock. He was getting stimulated too; his cock was lengthening, thickening and throbbing. Her father kissed her on the cheek and moved his mouth close to her young lips. They touched and he licked her lips lovingly and caressed her inner thigh some more. Her grandpa watched.

After a while her grandpa asked, "Asha, why don't you come and sit on my lap?"

She asked her father, "May I papa?"

"Yes dear. Your grandpa likes you."

Now Asha sat on her grandpa's lap, again facing away from him. She sat right on his bulging crotch. "Like me to sit like this, grandpa?"

"Yes, Asha. Thank you." Her grandpa now put his hands on the highest part of her inner thighs.

"You have nice full thighs, Asha."

"Thank you, grandpa." She leaned back to rub her bare back against his broad chest.

Her father told her grandpa, "You can caress her thighs. She likes that."

"Do you like me to caress your thighs, Asha?"

"Yes, grandpa."

Her grandpa started to caress her sensitive inner thighs through her skirt and kept kissing her cheek wetly. She started to squirm, deliberately pressing and rubbing her buttocks against her grandpa's big hard cock.

"Do you like me, grandpa?"

"Yes, Asha. Very much."

His tongue was licking her lips now. "I hope you'll come and stay with me for a few days during the school holidays."

Asha asked her father, "May I, papa? Go and stay with grandpa during the school holidays?"

"But I'll miss you, dear."

"Only for a few days, papa." All the time she kept rubbing her buttocks on her grandpa's cock. Her grandpa kept caressing her inner thighs and licking and kissing her lips.

"Do you really want to, Asha?" asked her father.

"Yes, papa. I like grandpa."

"All right, but only if you are nice to me... as a daughter."

"Yes, papa, I will be nice to you and grandpa."

Her father and grandpa took turns to have her on their laps. They caressed her thighs, rubbed their cocks against her buttocks, licked and kissed her tender wet lips. The three of them got very stimulated. Asha loved the sexual arousal.

When they heard Asha's mother came in, grandpa stopped the caressing and the kissing. "It's time for bed," she said. Then she turned to her husband and asked, "Where could my parents sleep?"

They had only three bedrooms; Asha's parents' bedroom, her brother's and hers. Where would grandpa and grandma sleep?

Asha's father suggested, "Let your parents sleep in Asha's bedroom"

"What about Asha?"

"Let Asha sleep with us, Maya."

So, it was decided that Asha would sleep with her parents.

Bedtime Asha's father wore only loose baggy pants which was his pyjama bottom. He didn't wear any pyjama top and didn't wear any underwear.

Asha and her mother each wore a loose baggy gown of very thin fabric, which was their version of pyjama. They didn't wear anything else underneath.

The bed was against the wall. "Let Asha sleep close to the wall," suggested her father.

Her mother said, "All right. Let me sleep as usual on the outer side of the bed. It is easier for me to get off the bed if I want to go to the bathroom."

"All right, Maya. I'll sleep in the middle between you two."

They got into bed. It was only a Queen Size bed. So they lay close to each other. Asha felt her father close to her. She lay facing facing the wall when her mother switched off the room light. The room became dark.

Asha's parents talked about her grandparents, about what to cook the next day, and so on. Eventually her mother was quiet. She was asleep.

Asha felt her father turn towards her back, put his hand on her shoulder and ask in a whisper, "Are you sleepy?"

She whispered back, "No."

"Let's talk in whisper. We mustn't wake up, mommy."

"All right, papa." After that they spoke in whispers.

"Shall I hold you?"

"Yes, papa."

Her father moved his body against hers. He adjusted himself and her right thigh so that he could fit nicely his pyjama covered cock between her covered buttocks. Their loose dress allowed her father's cock to fit right up between her arse cheeks. His right hand rested over her waist, the palm and fingers resting on her tummy.

Her father didn't say anything, and she didn't say anything. He just kept rocking his cucumber size hard cock between her arse cheeks. Slowly her father humped her. Asha was sexually stimulated. Her breathing became heavy.

Her father was breathing heavily. He leaned over her, brought his mouth close to hers and whispered, "You are only 15, but you have a very good body, Asha."

"Do you like it, papa?'

Saying, "Yes," he leaned some more over her. This made her lie down face down. Her father now adjusted himself to lie on top of her back. He used his right hand to bend her right leg at the knee and push her thigh out. This allowed him to fit his hard cock between her full arse cheeks. He put his hands on her shoulders, brought his mouth close to her face and asked in a whisper, "May I lie like this for a while?"

Asha whispered back, "Yes, papa, but not for long. You are so heavy!"

"Don't worry, dear. I won't press down on you... except here," he said and tapped her buttocks to indicate where he meant by here.

"All right, papa."

Her father started to slowly pump his cock between her buttocks. The thin dresses they wore made possible for Asha to feel her father's cock. She was amazed at its size and hardness. Her father was breathing more heavily.

"Is this better than sitting on my lap?"

"Yes, papa, yes."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to do this more often?"

"Yes, papa."

It was too much for her father. He gripped her tightly, thrust his cock between her arse cheeks and climaxed. Asha could feel him jerking as if in fits. His ejaculated cum started to seep through their dresses and soil her buttocks. When it ended Asha was still breathing heavily.

"Why are you breathing heavily?'

Asha panted, "I... I..."

"Are you excited?"

"Hmm."

"What do you do when you get excited?"

"I come to bed and... and... help myself." She couldn't tell him that she masturbated.

"Do you want me to help you now?"

She wasn't sure what sort of help he had in mind. But she said, "Yes, please."

Slowly her father turned her to lie on her back. He lay close to her looking down upon her face. "Let me caress you." He kissed her close to her mouth. Asha moved her mouth to his mouth.

"Kiss me, papa."

"On the mouth?"

"Yes, papa."

Her father's big mouth locked onto her young mouth. As he kissed eagerly Asha thrust her tongue into her father's mouth, the way she had done to her boyfriend's father.

She didn't have to tell her father what to do. He sucked her tongue for a while and then he thrust his tongue into her mouth. Asha sucked his tongue vigorously.

After a moment her father broke the kiss and asked, "Where did you learn to kiss like this?"

She lied, "From English films, papa. Am I doing it right?"

"Yes, yes."

"Then kiss me some more, papa."

Father and daughter kissed wildly, exchanging tongues and sucking. Her father's right hand descended to her loins and started to caress her there through the dress. Asha spread out her thighs so that her father could touch her more intimately. The dress being thin and she not wearing any underwear made possible for his fingers to touch her cunt slit and lips more intimately.

"Do you like this, Asha?"

An aroused Asha pleaded, "Yes, but put your hand under my skirt, papa. Please."

"What?" her father asked, not sure she meant what he thought she had meant.

Asha pulled up her skirt, took her father's right hand and placed his palm and fingers on her naked loins. "Please, papa, touch me nicely."

Her father was surprised but delighted by her boldness.

"Please, papa, please," she pleaded.

"What, Asha?"

"Do it, papa."

"Do what, darling?"

"Caress and fondle my pussy, papa."

"Do you really want me to do that?"

"Yes, papa. I want it... I need it, papa... please."

Their mouths locked in a passionate kiss. At the same time her father's fingers caressed her cunt, stimulating her some more. She raised her hips to welcome the caress. She was getting disappointed. Her father was not making any attempt to insert his finger inside her cunt.

"Put your finger inside, papa."

"Oh no! I can't do that!"

"Why?"

"Because I have promised not to do anything sexual."

"But papa, I usually use my fingers inside."

"You can, but I shouldn't. Your mother has made me swear to that."

"Oh papa... please, papa."

"No darling. Not until your mom gives me permission. Otherwise I'll be punished for breaking my promise."

"You mean you will ask mom for permission?"

"Yes."

"But mom is sleeping."

"Not now."

"When?"

"May be tomorrow."

"No, papa. I need it now. Please, papa."

"But what about my promise?"

"Don't worry about it. It's only to prevent you from doing anything against my wish. But this is not against my wish, since I'm giving you permission. It's okay, papa."

Before her father could say something else, Asha got him kissing again. Then she guided his hand to press his fingers inside her hot young pussy. He father lost control.

His long thick middle finger slipped inside the warm wet cunt.

Asha opened out her thighs widely. This enabled her father's other fingers to rub against her swollen throbbing clitoris again and again while his middle finger thrust in and out... Her hips were rocking up and down welcoming the fucking finger.

"Like it?" her father asked, stopping the kissing momentarily.

"Yes, yes, yes," she panted in whispers. Panting with over stimulation, she pulled her father's head to her bosom and rubbed his face against her pajama-covered breasts.

After many minutes she shuddered with her orgasm.she tried to stifle her moans but still she moaned. "Pa pa pa pa pa pa pa ahhhh papa papaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." Her cunt juices flowed freely, wetting her father's fingers and her dress. After a full minute her climax subsided.

"Liked it?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Thank you, papa."

Father and daughter cuddled and kissed lovingly until their breathing subsided.

"I need to change my dress, papa. I need to go to my room."

"All right, go. I'll change mine too."

Asha got out of bed, washed herself in the bathroom, wrapped herself in a towel and went to her room to take a new dress to wear. Quietly she opened her wardrobe, took another night dress and was about to wear it when she heard her grandpa get out of bed and approach her.

In whispers he asked, "Is that you, Asha?"

She whispered back, "Yes, grandpa. I came to take a dress."

"What happened to your dress?"

"It got soiled by father's and my..." She checked herself. She had almost said cum.

Her grandpa was now close to her. "What are you wearing now?"

"I have a towel wrapped around myself."

"Have you found a nightdress to wear?"

"Yes, I'm going to wear it now."

Her grandpa put his arms on her shoulders and asked, "Before you wear the nightdress, may I hold you for a while?"

"Grandma might wake up, grandpa."

"No she won't. She is a sound sleeper."

Before she could say anything her grandpa wrapped his arms around her from behind. He was wearing only his loose pajama bottom. She felt his big hard cock press against her buttocks.

"Grandpa, we mustn't. I'm not wearing any dress."

"Your towel is good enough to cover you, Asha. Come, lie down on the bed."

"Why?"

"I want to hug you on the bed."

"No. Grandma will wake up."

"No she won't. Even thunder and lightning can't normally wake her up."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, believe me."

"But, I'm afraid, grandpa. May be you can hug me while I remain standing."

"In that case, let's compromise. You lean over the bed and I'll hug you from behind."

Her grandpa lowered her upper body over the edge of the bed and hugged her from behind. His massive pyjama covered cock fitted between her full bare buttocks. The towel was too short to cover her bottom.

He started to hump her the way her father had done. The hard cock rubbed in and out between her buttocks, Asha got stimulated again. Her grandpa's hands fondled her breasts. Her towel became loose and came off her body. Asha held it in her hand. She was naked. This excited them some more. Grand-father and grand-daughter breathed heavily.

With his left hand around her waist, her grand-father used his right hand to caress her naked loins. His fingers were running along the wet slit. Asha liked that. Her arousal intensified.

"Put your finger inside, grandpa."

"No, I have promised not to do anything sexual."

"You are giving me the same excuse as papa did... at first."

"Do you mean your father has touched you like this?"

Asha realized that inadvertently she had told her grand-father what her father had done. She didn't answer the question. Instead she pleaded, "At least rub my clit, grandpa."

"Yes, that I will." Each time his fingers caressed her cunt slit he rubbed her throbbing clit. "Like it, Asha."

"Yes, grandpa, but I want more."

"What?"

"Push your finger inside, grandpa. Please..."

"What about my promise?"

"The promise is to protect me. But if I give you permission, it's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, grandpa.'

"All right but you must also fondle me. Okay?"

Saying, "Yes, grandpa," Asha turned to face her grand-father, raised her left leg to rest the knee on the side edge of the bed. This opened out her thighs so that her grand-father could have intimate access to her loins.

Then, using her right hand she grabbed her grandpa's pajama covered cockhead. "Is this what you want, grandpa?

"Yes, yes..." His long fat middle finger now slipped into his grand-daughter's young hot cunt.

"Move it, grandpa... move it rapidly," pleaded Asha, her sexual arousal intensifying.

Grand-father and grand-daughter masturbated each other. As he thrust rapidly his finger in and out of her convulsing hot cunt, Asha fondled and squeezed her grandfather's big cockhead. They tried to suppress their moans as they did not want to wake up grandma. Even so, they panted and grasped and grunted. Their bodies shook and shuddered with overwhelming sexual arousal.

"Yes, grandpa, yes, faster grandpa, move your finger faster, yes, yes... thrust it deeper, grandpa, please... faster and deeper, grandpa, please..."

Her grand-father responded by plunging vigorously his long finger into her cunt as deep as he could go. The young girl went wild and jacked up her cunt each time her grandpa thrust in his finger.

Incessantly she moaned, "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Her grand-father was also grunting, "Ahk ahk ahk ahk ahk ahk ahhhhhh..."

They climaxed simultaneously. Asha's cunt convulsed and erupted, discharging copious cum. Her grand-father's cock exploded, spewing voluminous cum into her fondling hand. They panted and gasped for quite a while before their cumming subsided.

"You must come and stay with me during the school holidays. Would you like that?"

"Yes, grandpa."

"Grandma is usually out of the house visiting and gossiping with neighbours. We two can have plenty of time together."

"That will be nice, grandpa."

Their wild orgasmic movements had rocked the bed too much. Asha's grandmother woke up, contrary to all the assurances her grandfather had given. Asha panicked. She gathered her dress and towel.

"Is that you, Asha," her grandmother asked, trying to focus in the dark.

"Yes, grandma. I came to take my nightdress."

"Switch on the light," she told her husband.

"No need grandma. I have already taken the dress." Then she ran out of the room.

Asha had to wash herself once again. As she did so she realized that she had been masturbated by four different men that day. And she had enjoyed it each time. The thought aroused her again. She got into a clean nightdress and went to her parents' bedroom. Her father was waiting for her in his clean pyjama bottom. She climbed onto the bed and lay down beside her father.

In whisper her father asked, "May I hold you again?"

"Hmm."

Immediately he started to hug her. She lay on her back. Her father pushed her skirt all the way to her waist, making her naked below the waist. "Bent your legs and open out your thighs, Asha." She did as told.

"Would you like me to lie on top of you?

"Yes, papa."

She opened out her arms and welcomed him. Her father lay on top of her. She wrapped her hands around his body and they kissed for a while. She could feel her father's hardened cock pressing against her naked loins.

"Papa, why don't you put it in?"

"Put what in, Asha?"

She put her right hand between their bodies, grabbed her father's cock and said, "This thing, your cock. Put it inside my cunt, Papa. Please..."

"I shouldn't, Asha."

"Please, Papa. Otherwise, someone else might do it before you do it."

"What do you mean, Asha? Who might do it?"

How could she tell her father about Kunwar and Mr. Manish? "Please, Papa. Don't talk. Please do it. I want it. I need it."

"I'm worried, Asha."

"Don't be, Papa. I'm your daughter and not a stranger. I won't tell on you."

"On one condition."

"What's that, Papa?"

"I won't use my naked cock. I'll insert my cock covered with the pants. Okay?"

She was wildly stimulated and she needed her father's cock. A cloth covered cock was better than no cock at all, she thought. "All right, Papa."

Her father guided the cockhead into the entrance of her naked cunt. Only the fabric of his pants prevented naked entry.

"I'm going to move it in."

"Yes, Papa, do it."

Slowly her father moved the big cockhead and lodged it inside her pussy. Her cunt lips stretched and wrapped themselves around the huge cockhead.

"Oh, Papa! You are so big!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"NO! NO! I want it, Papa."

"In that case relax, if you relax you can take in cocks of any size."

"Am I too young for big cocks, Papa?"

"No, Asha. Fifteen year old girls like you are good for big cocks like mine."

"Then do it, Papa."

Her father slowly pushed his cock deeper and deeper, pulling it out a little and then moving it in deeper. "Are you all right, Asha? Do you like this?"

"Yes, Papa. I feel so nice. Keep moving it in and out, Papa. I like it."

Each time her father pushed the cloth covered cock in she raised her hips to receive the thrust. Because of his pants, he couldn't plunge the whole cock inside. Only half of his cock moved in and out.

"Cant't you go in deeper, Papa?"

"I'm sorry, I can't because of the pants."

"Next time don't wear your pants, Papa." Her father did not reply. He was concentrating on thrusting his cock in and out. He was over stimulated and was heading for an explosion.

Asha's thighs quivered and her body shuddered as her father "fucked" her. "Papa, Papa, Pa, Pa, Pa, Oh Papa..." she moaned endlessly. Their fucking was shaking the bed.

Suddenly father and daughter climaxed. Asha's cunt went wild, copious cum exuding from her cunt walls. Her father's cock fired shot after shot of cum. It seeped through the cloth and inundated her convulsing cunt. They struggled to suppress their grunting. "Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh..."

"Like it, dear?"

"Yes, yes..." Then she resumed moaning, "Ugh ugh ugh ugh..."

The noise they made woke up Asha's mother. Luckily it was dark. "What's the noise you are making?"

"Asha can't sleep. I think the bed is too narrow," lied her father. He rolled off his daughter's body and lay beside her. Asha pulled down her skirt.

"In that case, go and sleep with your brother, Asha. His bed should be big enough to accommodate you."

Asha took her pillow and went to sleep on her brother's bed. She didn't bother to clean up. Her brother, at 14 was already well-built. He would become big like her father when fully grown. She lay beside him and was tempted to hug him and get him to masturbate with her but she didn't dare. Satisfied with three orgasms within hours plus the two with Kunwar and Mr. Manish, she was ready to sleep. Only in the morning her brother knew that she had slept beside him.

Early morning Asha got ready to go to Kunwar's shop. She remembered that he had asked her not to wear any underwear but she knew she couldn't do that. What if her mother noticed? Anyway the thin long skirt without any petticoat should be good enough.

As usual Kunwar took her to the back room and switched on the light. Asha saw that the room had been tied up. Kunwar had moved in a low bed to replace the chair. "Like the bed, Asha?"

How could she answer that question? She just smiled.

He seated her on the edge of the bed and stood smiling in front of her. He was wearing his long thin pants and nothing else. He was bare above his waist. His cock was lifting up the pants. He bent forward and caressing her face kissed her on the mouth. He licked and sucked her lips and tongued her mouth. Asha knew what would excite him. She sucked his tongue. He let her suck his tongue for a while.

Then he said, "That's nice, Asha. Thank you. Let's kiss some more."

He kissed her again. She sucked his tongue again. Then she slipped her tongue into his mouth and he sucked eagerly. After sucking each other's tongue for a while he broke the kiss. "Wonderful! Wonderful! You kiss so well!" He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Kuwar took her hands and placed them on her hips. Then he placed his hands behind her head and pulled her face to his body. Her face smacked right against his pants-covered cock. He rubbed the long fat hard cock all over her face for a while. Asha wrapped her hands around his body and buttocks.

"Oh my lovely Asha. You are wonderful. Thank you for being so nice." Pointing to his cock, he said, "Thank you for being nice to this fellow. He likes you."

Then he pulled away and smiled at her and she smiled back. Kunwar now sat on the edge of the bed and stood her in front of him between his thighs. He took her hands and placed them on his shoulders. His face was right in front of her chest.

He smiled at her and looking at her bulging chest said, "They are big and beautiful, Asha. How big are they?"

Asha didn't reply. She just smiled coyly.

"May I see them?"

She was aroused and wanted some more thrill. She nodded. Kunwar started to unbutton the blouse. His fingers made exciting contact with her breasts through the blouse. After he had completely unbuttoned the blouse in front, he smiled at her and asked, "May I unclasp the bra?"

Asha nodded smiling.

Kunwar unclasped the catch in front and slowly pushed the cups to the side. Asha's breasts sprang out, big round and bouncy. The dark red aureoles were centred by rosy nipples.She saw Kunwar look admiringly at her bare breasts.

"What magnificent boobs! Gosh! They are so big and so beautifu!"

Without saying anything else. He wrapped his hands around her body and, drawing her closer, he started to kiss and lick her aureoles and nipples. Asha's stimulation increased. She placed her hands on either side of Kunwar's face and caressed his cheeks.

"Delicious... very tasty buds, Asha. You like this, don't you?"

Their eyes met. Smiling and nodding she caressed his cheeks. After licking her nipples thoroughly he slowly closed his mouth over her right nipple and sucked slowly. Very stimulated, Asha wrapped her hands around his head, pulled his head closer to her breast, and moaned softly, "Hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm..."

Kunwar switched his mouth to her left nipple and sucked it more vigorously. Asha continued to hold his head and continued to moan. After sucking each nipple several times he looked at her and asked, "Do you like the way I suck your boobs?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.