Unit 254 - The Alpha Centauri Incident - Cover

Unit 254 - The Alpha Centauri Incident

Copyright© 2007 by Corner Ghost

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Unit 254, now called Molly, is involved with Religion and a clash within The Company, and it all stems from the cargo that the SS Rochester is transporting!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Nell knocked on the door of Pendle's room, "Go away!" He said from inside the room.

Milly opened the door quietly to allow Nell to enter. She noticed Pendle looking at a screen of two boys, the scene changed to show them growing up, wearing the Miner's helmets with the lights at the front and they were now dressed in dirty miner's clothing.

"I's suppose that's you and your kin, the one you lost?" Nell said quietly.

"Yes, that my brother Paul he and I... Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?" Pendle turned to confront Nell.

"You's see luv. Me name's Nell and it was decided by the God Below that you needed comfort." Nell said as she began to disrobe.

"What... who told you about the God Below?" Pendle was confused.

"You know luv, your... what did she call herself? Oh yes! 'The Handmaiden of the God Below' you know Molly!" Nell was now naked and walking to where Pendle was watching her, taking in her full breasts and wide hips.

Pendle shook his head, "It's been so long since I've... I don't know if I can..." he said stammering.

Nell took pity on him and began unzipping his jump-suit, "Don't ya worry luv, it's just like riding a bike, you soon remember." She said smiling at him and at his manhood as it appeared, saluting her as if she was a senior officer.

Pendle felt her touch on his flesh and his body reacted to her, his arms went around her and guided her to the bed where they fell together, kissing and touching, then Pendle pulled back and looked at her, "Just what is a bike anyway?" He asked her.

Nell giggled, "Donno luv, just a saying that's all." She said and then sighed as her body responded to his touch, just as she had been programmed to.


Molly was in the bedroom with the young Private, she looked at him and his nervousness and so she stroked his arm, "You really are scared of this aren't you?" She asked him.

He nodded, "It's just that... you look like my sister, she didn't want me to leave her, but I had to." He said sitting down on the bed with his head in his hands.

Molly sat beside him, "Have you ever done anything..." She asked him, but he shook his head.

"Oh no, I'd never do anything to hurt Sissy, it's just... I... I." He didn't finish.

"You wanted to be able to say goodbye to her, to show her how much you really love her." Molly said quietly.

"Oh yes, yes, she knows that I think she's special but I've never... really... shown her." He said.

Molly recognised the danger signs and quickly spoke, "But not with her! She wouldn't understand what you were trying to show her, it's much better to imagine it instead." She said to him, insinuating her presence into his mind.

"Yes... yes I see what you mean. It wouldn't be right... not with her." The solider nodded his acceptance and went to go away.

"Hold on there Solider, just what do you think you're doing, I'm not your sister, I'm a whore employed to work for you, you can do what you want with me.

"Can I just hold you?" He asked her, Molly smiled,

"You can do whatever you want." She repeated. The solider reached out his hands and clutched Molly to him, she could feel tears on her shoulder where he was crying, she patted him on the back, "It's alright bro, I know you're leaving but you will be back soon won't you?" She said in a child-like voice.

"Yes Sissy, I'll be back when I can be." The solider said in tears.

"I know brother; you know I do love you." Molly said and she started stroking his back in a comforting way.

"Oh Sissy, I shouldn't but I..." He said and moved Molly down on the bed, his eyes closed as his mind was taken over by his emotions.

His hands were now touching her body, removing the jump-suit that she was wearing, he was picturing his sister now, his hands moving on her body feeling her heartbeat in her chest as he touched her.

"We shouldn't be doing this Brother," Molly said in the child's voice she'd adopted while her hands were equally busy removing his trousers.

"Oh Sissy, if mum was to find out..." The solider said as Molly's hands closed on his engorged cock.

"Mum's not here brother, she'll never know!" Molly said opening her legs to accept him inside her, feeling his shaft probing at her pussy.

The solider gave a groan as his ejaculation began before he'd even managed to enter his sister's body; he shuddered and then pulled away, the fear now showing on his face. "What have I done?" He said slightly in shock and mostly in fear.

Molly shook her head, "you have done nothing, I was the one who coaxed you into this, you were overcome with the idea of having your sister and were full of guilt, and this was stopping you from having a normal relationship. All I've done is to open the door and made you see this, but what I will do is this." She went to a computer access screen and entered a request, after a few minutes there was a knock on the door.

Molly put on a gown and went to the door, she looked back at the solider, "Don't go away." She said and left the room.

Outside the room was a replicant, she was aged at about eighteen, Molly identified herself and then explained the situation and what she had done. The replicant — named Michelle — nodded.

"I see, so you've broken his fantasy and now I'm to wean him on to the older women?" She said with a smile.

Molly nodded, she opened the door where the solider was sitting still on the bed, his hands in his head, "I'm back,... You know I never did ask you your name?" She said.

He jumped in shock when she spoke, "It... it's Jack. Please you won't say anything about this... I mean if anyone else found out I'd be the laughing stock of the barracks." He said quickly.

Molly held up her hands in a pacifying gesture, "Jack, everything that happens here is strictly confidential, there is no record held on this." She lied at this point but didn't want to frighten Jack — It was part of the psychological evaluation all soldiers had but didn't know about — "It's just like the doctors, only we treat... other problems." She finished.

"But what about..." He didn't finish but just looked guilty.

"This is Michelle, she's a friend of mine and will show you how to be yourself, now enjoy." She said and, picking up her jump-suit and leaving the room.


Molly quickly dressed and then went to a quiet room, she activated a computer screen, "Voice contact required." She said to the screen.

Colin answered, "Hello Molly, congratulations. From the files I have they were getting concerned about Private Jack Smithers, he was bottling something up and it was affecting his performance." He said.

Molly picked at the drying semen on her leg, "You're telling me." She said with a grin as she sucked on her finger.

"Do you require nourishment at this time?" Colin asked knowing that Sex replicants were dependant on sexual fluids for their existence.

Molly shook her head, "Naa! I'm fine. So what was the plan for Jack?" She asked.

"He was going to be re-assigned to a military base until the reason was found, but that isn't needed now, we'll monitor his actions and see what happens, if necessary we'll just repeat what you've done and go from there." Colin said after updating the soldier's file

Molly nodded, "Good, I think he's over the worse of it. How's Nell getting on?" Molly asked.

"I don't know! Milly won't let me access her sensors, I think she's being cautious, after all the reports we've got on the sabotage of your ship." Colin said.

"What sabotage? What else has happened?" Molly asked.

Colin filled her in about Michael's injury and his report she shook her head, "But we were at the Company's baseship, all the work done was by replicants, they wouldn't do this it would be against their programming!" She said.

Colin considered this, it was true that the replicants couldn't hurt humans, and the power connected to the unit involved would have killed a normal human... but it wouldn't affect a replicant. He went over the schematics and noticed something.

"Molly? Should something happen to the power distribution system could anyone on the ship fix it?" He asked.

Molly also had been going through the location of the boards and realized something else. "That unit could only be accessed when the boarding ramp is down, it's a safety feature, we'd need to be docked on a base or baseship..." She said and then added, "Where replicants would take over the repair as they are more expendable!"

Colin's circuits shook over this; it meant that the sabotage could only be done by a replicant! That would mean that it was ordered to do something that was against its basic programming. Something that was impossible under normal conditions.

Both Molly and Colin had realized this at the same time; it was a situation that meant the company was in danger.

- Unknown to either a programme started to run in both their systems, and then Molly blinked and shook her head, the computer screen flickered and then steadied.

Molly nodded, "Good, I think he's over the worse of it. How's Nell getting on?" Molly asked.

"I don't know, Milly won't let me access her sensors, I think she believes he needs his privacy." Colin said with a laugh.

Molly laughed, "I don't know why, there's nothing there either of us haven't seen." She said and then frowned. "Colin my internal clock is out by a few seconds, do I have a problem?" She asked.

Colin didn't answer at first but a light on top of the screen came on and panned down her body "Nothing I can see, must be a slight glitch I seem to be a few milliseconds adrift as well, it could be some space distortion we're going through." He said dismissing the problem as he corrected his internal clock.

Molly did the same and then asked, "Where's the captain and 1st Officer Scott?"

Colin checked his records, "They are in the Commander's cabin they are engaged in memories... I don't think they want to be disturbed just yet." Colin said enigmatically.

Molly frowned and then shook her head, "I didn't realise that Commander Reiker and Officer Scott were serving that long." She said.

Colin didn't touch that subject but changed it, "Does he know that Scott is a replicant?" He asked carefully.

Molly smiled, "Nope! But I think he's one of the good people the company dreams about. He didn't look down on me when I told him what I was." She said

"I agree, he's treated all replicants as equals when he talks to them, I've a mind to tell him about me, what do you think?" Colin asked her seriously.

Molly considered this, "I don't know, it can be a bit of a shock to them, I think you'd be better starting gradually, just little things and then let him work it out for himself." She advised.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.