Playing the Game - Cover

Playing the Game

Copyright© 2007 by Rev. Cotton Mather

Chapter 5: Truth or Dare Hearts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Truth or Dare Hearts - Welcome to the return of one of the most celebrated Internet novels of erotica. Sean Porter, soccer kid, is on a journey of discovery. Set in 1980, follow along as Sean tries to find his path through the minefield of adolescent relationships, while discovering his growing skills playing the most popular game in the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First  

Two days later, Jake and I were over at his house playing on his Pong game in the basement. It was raining buckets outside, and we were bored. We heard the back door open, and Kayla and Jaimie came pounding down the stairs, laughing and shouting. They came bursting into the playroom and stopped suddenly when they saw us there. They obviously weren't expecting us to be downstairs. They were soaked through, hair plastered to their heads, and their T-shirts were nearly transparent. They both crossed their arms in front of themselves, and ran into the laundry room squealing. Jake and I started laughing and hooting.

"Come on, ladies, come out. Nothing to be afraid of out here. Come on!" shouted Jake.

"Hey, sissy girls, come on out! We promise not to stare too hard," I added.

We heard Kayla's muffled voice. "What are you doing here?"

"Just playing games. Come on out, we've got sodas. It's okay, I'm your brother, after all. It's not like I've never seen you naked before."

"I'm not naked. I'm also not seven anymore, brother dear."

"So what, neither am I. It's okay, really," he insisted.

We could hear them talking to each other through the door.

"Turn the light out," said Jaimie, "and we'll come out."

Jake scrambled to his feet and turned off all the lights, but left the television on. He gave the girls the all clear.

The door opened just a crack so they could check to make sure we weren't fooling them, and then they came out and sat by us. They each had a towel to dry off with. Jaimie was using hers to fluff her hair, and Kayla had hers wrapped around her head. Jaimie kept on pulling at the front of her shirt, trying to pull the clinging material away from her boobs, very self-conscious about how wet her shirt was. Kayla, on the other hand, was pretty much unconcerned about it as she sat down next to me, though I thought I could detect the slightest trace of a blush on her face. The low light coming from the television set across the room gave us just enough light to see each other.

"Your leg's better, I see," I said to Kayla.

"Yes, it feels pretty good," she replied. "What are you guys doing?"

"Nothing much," said Jake. "Just sitting down here wishing the rain would stop. What were you guys doing?"

"Getting wet, unfortunately," said Jaimie. "And this was just from coming from my house to here!"

"So, what do you guys want to do?" asked Jake.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

I knew what Jake was thinking. He wanted to tell Jaimie that he wanted to rip her clothes off and jump her bones. He couldn't say it, though, so he just shrugged and tried to act nonchalant.

Kayla said, "How about playing Hearts? We could play Truth or Dare Hearts. Instead of keeping points, whoever ends up with the queen of spades has to do a Truth or Dare."

"Yeah, okay, why not?" We all agreed, so Jake opened the walk-in closet and found a deck of cards. We cut for the deal, and the first hand was dealt out. I had a great hand, and was able to pass off the queen of spades to Jaimie on my left. At the end of the hand, she was forced to eat the queen.

"Okay, Jaimie. Truth or Dare?"

"Ummm... Truth, I guess," she said.

With a smile on her face, Kayla said, "Truth, Jaimie. Have you ever French kissed a boy?"

It was Jaimie's turn to blush. "No," she said.

"Next deal!" cried Kayla. She was really getting into this game. I hoped it didn't backfire on her and get us both in trouble.

On the next hand, we passed to the right. I passed the ace of spades, the king of hearts, and the five of hearts. Jaimie passed me three diamonds, trying to void her hand. I didn't think I would be hurt, and play began. This time Jake ended up with the queen of spades. He chose Dare.

"Okay, Jake," I said with a grin. "Your Dare is to give Jaimie her first real kiss."

Jaimie looked as startled as Jake, but she was a good sport. Jake crawled over to her, put his arm around her shoulder, and kissed her on the mouth.

"No fair!" cried Kayla. "The Dare was a French kiss!"

Both Jaimie and Jake shot her a look, but turned back to each other. Jake reached out to her and kissed her again. We could see their mouths opening against each other, and Jaimie reached out to slide under Jake's arm to hold him for a longer kiss. When they stopped the kiss, they were both panting. Jake's shorts were tenting out from his sudden erection as he moved back to his spot on the floor. He looked a little shell-shocked as he sat back down, but quickly gathered his wits about him again, and shot me a quick grin.

"Let's play!" he said.

Jaimie lost the next hand, but it was a little suspicious. She played the king of spades over my nine, and Kay gave her the queen.

"Truth or Dare, Jaimie?" she asked as she played her card.

"Dare," she said defiantly.

"Okay, here it is. Without using your hands, you have to pass this empty soda can from under your chin over to Jake, who has to grab it under his chin without the use of any hands."

It seemed like a pretty innocent challenge, so Jaimie picked up an empty can and placed it under her chin. She leaned over toward Jake and tried to pass the can to him, but discovered that it was nearly impossible to do without rubbing up next to him. After several hilarious attempts at it, Jaimie's nipples were visibly enlarged from rubbing against Jake, and Jake's prick was stiff, once again tenting out his shorts. Finally, Jake ended up lying on the floor on his back, and Jaimie lay down practically on top of him before they were able to successfully pass the can. By this time, Kay and I were laughing so hard, we were rolling on the floor. Tears were tracing down both our cheeks, and our sides ached.

On the next deal, there was no passing of any cards. We had to play the cards we were dealt, and I had a loser of a hand. I ended up with the queen, which put a smile on Jake's face.

"Okay, Seanster, what's it to be?" he asked.

"Truth," I said.

Jaimie jumped in with the question.

"Have you ever made out with a girl and done anything beyond kissing?" she asked with a big grin.

Here it is. I knew that, if I lost any more hands, I would have to go with Dares, because the next Truth question I would be asked would be to reveal the girl's name, and I really did not want to do that.

"Yes, I have," I said, "but that's all I'll say about it."

"Awww, not fair," said Jaimie, at the same time that Jake, looking startled at my answer, said, "Hey! How come I didn't know about this?"

"Too bad, so sad," I said. "Whose deal is it?" I asked, grabbing up the cards.

On the next hand, Jake was forced to take the queen, even though he was really trying to make sure I got it. I knew he wanted the name of the girl.

"Dare," he said.

Kayla had a smug look on her face. "Take the person of your choice back behind the couch for five minutes. Nobody will peek, I promise. We'll come get you as soon as the five minutes are up."

If she expected him to be upset, she was disappointed. I had a feeling that Kayla had already figured out that Jake really liked Jaimie, and I was beginning to think maybe Jaimie was also interested in Jake. At any rate, Jake stood up and without hesitation held out his hand to Jaimie. They walked over to the small space behind the couch and lay down on the floor. Almost immediately, we could hear murmurs and the liquid sound of passionate kissing.

Kayla turned to me with an expectant look on her face, and reached over and pressed her soft lips to mine. I put my arms around her and pulled her tightly to me, and our mouths opened to each other. Our tongues met and tangled as we felt ourselves practically floating down to lie on the floor together.

Just as things were heating up, Kayla let go of me, looked at her watch, and called out "Time!" She jumped up onto the couch and looked over the back, hoping to catch her brother in a compromising position. Jake and Jaimie sat up, looking a little flustered, and came back out to the game. Jake was walking a little funny, and Jaimie's nipples were very prominent through her bra and shirt.

"Somebody deal the cards," said Jake as he sat back down. At this point, I think both he and Jaimie were going to try to lose. Unbeknownst to them, Kayla and I were just as willing to lose as they were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.