The Training of Senorita Maria - Cover

The Training of Senorita Maria

by OldBoy101

Copyright© 2007 by OldBoy101

Erotica Sex Story: Billy is supposed to look after his new stuck-up step-sister Maria while their parents are away. Some of his high school buddies come to party at his house. They wind up abusing and gang-banging Maria through the weekend, and training her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Heterosexual   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Violence   .

17-year-old Billy was pissed. His widowed mother Barbara had returned from a vacation in Cancun with a new husband. He was a rich Mexican businessman named Jose Alvarez. She had fallen in love with the guy and married him after only knowing him for three days. He must have been some stud Billy figured, for his mother to marry him that quickly. She was still an attractive woman of 37. Billy was jealous because he considered himself to be the man in his mother's life ever since his father passed away from cancer a few years ago.

Moreover Jose had a daughter from a previous marriage named Maria. She was kind of cute, a small girl who looked to be about 14 although she claimed to be 15. She had brown eyes and long dark hair, and a light complexion for a Mexican girl. At first Billy thought he would like his new step-sister, but he soon discovered she was very stuck up.

She prided herself on being of a noble Castilian heritage with little of the Indian influence common among Mexicans. Her mother had died in an auto accident when Maria was just a toddler. Her father had raised her up with servants whom the little girl enjoyed bossing around. In short she was a spoiled brat who thought she was better than everybody else.

Maria was the apple of her father's eye. To his surprise Billy soon realized that his own mother really liked her new step-daughter too. She had always wanted a daughter, but was unable to have more children after Billy was born. Maria soon had her new step-mother wrapped around her little finger, just like her father. In their eyes she could do no wrong.

Barbara told Billy that she wanted him to give up his large bedroom to Maria, and move his things into a smaller guest bedroom down the hall. "Girls need more space than boys do." was the way she put it. Reluctantly Billy moved his things into the smaller room. Maria lorded it over Billy that she was entitled to better things than he was. What a bitch.

Somehow in his frustration Billy overlooked moving his collection of girly magazines that he had stashed away in his closet. Maria found them. She teased him about having to jack off to pictures of naked girls, instead of having a real live girl of his own to fuck. She made him pay a ransom the get the magazines back, or else she would burn them. What a bitch.

One day Billy was short of cash. He really wanted to buy an expensive girly magazine that he found at the local adult book store. It featured the cutest little blonde he had ever seen, with pictures of her masturbating, and sucking off an older man, and fucking with him in every way imaginable. She looked like she couldn't be more than 15 years old even though the magazine claimed she was 18 and legal. She must have some fake I.D. he figured. There was only one copy of the magazine left as it was a hot item with the customers. Billy just had to have it. It was a glossy all-color magazine that cost $20, but he only had $10 on him.

Billy got the old man manning the counter to hold the magazine for him while he went home to get the rest of the money he needed to buy the magazine. Maria was home but he just brushed by her, in a hurry to get to his room. She saw that something was up. Billy went through his dresser drawers but he couldn't find the $20 that he thought he still had there. So he decided to "borrow" the money from his mother's purse. He went into the master bedroom that Barbara now shared with Jose. He found her purse and quickly snatched a $20 bill.

Billy hurried out of the house, again brushing by Maria who was just outside the bedroom in the hallway. If he hadn't been in such a hurry he might have been suspicious of the girl. He hurried back to the bookstore and paid for the precious magazine. Then he took it home with him. He went to the bathroom and locked the door, and then he spent some time looking through the magazine and masturbating to pictures of the pretty blonde girl having sex.

Later that evening his parents confronted Billy. It turned out that Maria had secretly video taped Billy stealing $20 from his mother's purse, and of course she had shown the tape to their parents. His mother was in tears, asking him how he could steal from her like that. Billy was grounded for two weeks and he had to forfeit his allowance for a month. How he hated his step-sister for doing that to him. He suspected that she might have stolen the $20 that he thought he had in his own dresser. What a bitch.

A month later Billy managed to get back in his parents good graces after doing a lot of apologizing. Barbara informed him that she and Jose needed to go to Mexico on some business. It was a weekend and they would be gone for two days. Billy would be in charge of the house and of his step-sister while they were away.

"Be sure to look after Maria and see to it that nothing happens to her while we are away." Jose said. Billy promised to look after the girl. In truth though he would like nothing better than to get into her pants and fuck the shit out of her for being such a bitch.

Once his parents were out of the house Billy phoned several of his friends from high school. They were mostly jocks. Billy himself was on the baseball team. "Party time, guys! My parents are gone for the weekend. Bring some beer with you and we will have two days to sit around playing cards, getting drunk, and watching porn videos!" A couple of the guys were 18, so they would buy the beer and rent the porn videos. Billy figured that he could just order Maria to stay in her room, out of the way, while he partied with his friends.

The guys soon arrived and they loaded up the refrigerator with beer. They sat around in the spacious living room having their first beers. Gary was 18, a senior, and a football fullback. He claimed to have fucked every one of the ten cheerleaders at school. Willie was 18, a big dark black guy who was on the wrestling team. He was known to have a couple of white girlfriends, something of a status symbol among black guys. Juan was 17, a dark Mexican boy with a lot of Indian blood in him. He was on the high school baseball team. He had a few Gringo girlfriends. Kenji was 17 and a Japanese boy. He was on the school track team, and he was known to seduce little freshman girls. He liked to fuck girls about 14 years old.

Maria could not resist coming down to see what the boys were doing. The girl made an appearance wearing a pair of tight blue jean shorts and a tight t-shirt. The boys could see the imprint of her nipples against the t-shirt and they knew that Maria was not wearing a bra. Her long dark hair was pulled back and tied with a red hair ribbon. She liked to show off her hot little body and tease boys. Maria was a small girl, barely five feet tall. She had shapely legs, a slender waist, and ample breasts, each of her tits a nice handful. She figured that she had nothing to fear from the boys, because Billy had promised their parents to look after her and keep her safe.

The boys all stopped talking and just admired the pretty girl, drinking her in with their eyes. Gary said "Hey, kid, would you like a beer?" He figured that if they got her drunk maybe they could all fuck the girl. He liked to fuck girls. He fucked a lot of girls.

Maria said "Okay." Billy thought that she should not be drinking beer, but he didn't want to sound like a parent in front of his friends. So Gary got her a beer. Maria wrinkled up her nose when she tasted the stuff. The boys laughed, seeing that she was not used to drinking beer. Maria determined then to drink the stuff anyway, just to show the boys that she wasn't simply a little girl. All of the seats were taken, so Maria stood there drinking her beer and trying to like it.

Juan said "Hey, pretty senorita, come sit on my lap." Maria smiled, figuring that maybe she would just do that. But Billy intervened.

"Maria, please take the rest of your beer up to your room. This is a stag party, and you are not invited." Billy was remembering his promise to their parents to keep her safe. She pouted but she obeyed him, leaving the boys with a saucy wiggle in her walk, teasing them.

When she was gone Willie said "Man, why couldn't you just let her stay here with us. Get a couple of beers in her, and I bet we would get that t-shirt right off of her. I sure would like to get ahold of those young titties."

Juan said "I'd like to peel those tight shorts down off her ass and see if she is wearing any panties. Those shorts are cut off right at her crotch but I couldn't see any sign of panties there. I'd sure like to stick my finger up her cunt!"

Kenji said "Your sister is one hot girl, Billy! I'd sure like to get my penis into her!"

Gary said "Maria sure looks fuckable to me. Does she put out, Billy?"

Billy said "Forget it, guys. Maria is a cock teaser, but she would never let any of you get in her pants. She is a major bitch, and would surely tell our parents if any of us get out of line with her."

The guys got a second round of beers. They put on a porn video and settled back to watch it. The video showed a pretty dark-haired girl who was with several older guys. She looked about the same age as Maria. She couldn't have been older than 16. The guys were all old enough to be the girl's father. They toyed with her and gradually stripped her naked. Then she sucked off all of the guys, one by one, and close-ups showed that the girl swallowed all of the cum that the guys shot into her mouth. Then they took turns fucking the girl.

Billy glanced up the staircase and caught a glimpse of Maria's face before she pulled back in the shadows. The girl was spying on them, watching the porn video with them. He thought of turning off the video and making the girl go back to her room. But he didn't want to stop his friends from enjoying the erotic video and he wanted to watch it himself. Hell, if she wants to watch it too, why not? Maybe the little bitch will learn something useful he thought.

The guys in the video were gang-banging the girl now, with her kneeling over one guy who was lying on his back, his cock up her cunt, while another guy was behind her with his cock up her ass, and a third guy stood before her while she sucked his cock. Two other guys were at either side of the girl, and she used her hands to pump their cocks as they each handled one of her tits.

After a few minutes the guys all exchanged positions, and they continued the gang-bang. By the third round the girl began crying and begging the guys to stop, but they just kept on doing her like that until all five of them had been at each position, fucking her until the girl passed out. Then the guys stood over her and peed all over her naked body.

When the video ended the boys just sat there, stunned by what they had seen. All of them were thinking about Maria, thinking of doing those things to her. Billy glanced up the staircase and saw that Maria had evidently returned to her room. He wondered what she thought of the nasty things in the video.

Gary suggested "I bet your hot little sister would like some of that action."

Billy said "No, she would never agree to anything like that."

Willie said "We wouldn't have to ask her. She sure couldn't stop us now, could she."

Juan said "You mean rape Senorita Maria? Just take it? Man, I don't know about that."

Kenji said "It doesn't have to be rape. Let's just call it intense persuasion."

Billy said "Come on, guys. She's barely fifteen years old. Just forget it."

Gary said "Have you forgotten how she screwed you over, getting you in trouble with your parents, Billy?"

Willie said "Yeah, man, now's your chance for revenge. Don't let her get away with shit like that."

Billy licked his lips, considering their advice. He had often fantasized about fucking Maria, jacking off as he imagined doing it to her. "Okay. Let's do it."

The boys all stood up and marched upstairs to the girl's bedroom.

Billy barged in without knocking on her door, catching Maria with her hand down in her tight shorts, apparently playing with herself. Hastily she pulled her hand out and jumped up from her bed, mad as hell at the boys crowding into her bedroom.

"Get the fuck out of my room, Billy! And take your pervert friends with you!"

Juan said "We just wanted to see how you are doing, Senorita Maria."

"Well you've seen. Now get the hell out of my room!" she replied.

Gary walked over to her dresser and found her underwear drawer. He pulled out a hot pair of sheer nylon bikini panties. He took them over to the girl and waved them in front of her face.

"Here, Maria. Take off your shorts and put these on. I want to see how you look in them."

"Yeh, Maria. We all want to see you in these panties, and nothing else! Take off your t-shirt and show us your tits!" Willie said.

"How dare you!" she screamed, tearing the sheer panties out of Gary's hands. "Get the fuck out of my room!" she demanded. Maria was used to having her way.

Willie reached over and grabbed her tits through her t-shirt, squeezing them in his big black hands. "Oh yeh, baby, these feel real nice! Let's just get this t-shirt off of you."

Maria slapped his face as hard as she could. "Let go of my tits, you dirty nigger!" she screamed.

Gary said "You have no right to use language like that, you little bitch!" He grabbed the girl and threw her onto her bed.

Kenji said "You need to teach your sister some manners, Billy."

Billy licked his lips, looking down at his sister who seemed more subdued now. Perhaps it was finally sinking in that she could be in real trouble. "Okay, guys, let's strip her naked." That was all the permission that the boys needed. They pounced on the girl and she quickly lost her t-shirt, and then her tight shorts which Juan struggled to get down over her hips. He had been right. Naughty Maria was not wearing any panties under her shorts!

Willie finally got a chance to feel her fleshy young breasts. He squeezed and kneaded the girl flesh in his strong black hands. He pinched her rosy nipples and tugged at them, making her yelp. Maria had a patch of dark pubic hair over her pussy.

Juan pulled at the pubic hairs, deliberately hurting the girl. "Ah, Senorita, so much hair you have on your pussy!"

Kenji stuck a finger up her vagina. "Hey, guys! This bitch is still a virgin! Would you believe it?" All of the boys wanted to confirm that fact. They took turns poking their fingers up inside her and feeling the membrane of her hymen.

Gary said "I'd still like to see the bitch in these sexy panties. Let me slip them on over her feet and pull them up her legs, guys." The guys respected Gary and they all pulled back and let him dress the girl, but only in her sheer panties. She did look cute like that. They made her stand up and model her panties for their amusement. They made Maria dance and hop about so they could watch her pretty young breasts bobble about on her chest. Very cute.

Billy said "Before we go any further guys, I want to do a video of Maria in her panties, with her playing with herself and begging us all to fuck her. That way she won't be able to cry rape after we are done with her." The guys all thought that was an excellent idea. The only problem was that Maria wouldn't cooperate.

Billy took her over his knee and he spanked her soundly through the sheer panties. "Let me know when you are ready to do the video for us, Maria." he said. She held out stubbornly.

Gary said "Let me try." He took the girl over his knees and gave her a really hard spanking.

Finally she cried out that she had had enough. "Stop spanking me, Gary! I'll do the video for you!" He gave her a couple of final spanks and then let her up. She pouted at the boys, rubbing her sore bottom through her panties.

Kenji was the most experienced of them at video taping, so he got the honors and used the video camera. Maria stood before the camera pouting. She shoved a hand down into her panties and began to play with herself. "I sure like to masturbate in front of boys like this." she declared. "I sure would like to have you all fuck me too!" She shoved her panties down to her knees then, and spread her labia open showing off her inner pinkness. She toyed with her clitoris. "Oh, this feels so nice! But I sure would like to have your cocks inside me! Come on, guys, fuck me! I want you all to fuck me! I want you to gang-bang me!"

Maria could be quite a convincing actress when she wanted to be. Billy smiled at her.

"Good girl. That's just what we wanted. Now if you complain about any of the things we are going to do with you, I will just show everybody this video tape of you begging for it!" Kenji took the tape out of the camera and he loaded a new tape. He intended to tape the coming session of rape with Maria.

"Okay, Billy, you have had your fun." she said. "I'm sorry guys for yelling at you like that. Please forgive me. Let me put my clothes back on now. Okay?" she pleaded.

Billy said "Well I don't know, Maria. The guys and I were all sort of counting on having you at least suck our cocks for us. You do like to suck cocks, don' t you?" She pouted at him.

"Okay. I will suck your cocks for you." she agreed. The boys took off their pants and they lined up in a row, facing the girl who had on nothing but the sheer panties that Gary had given her to wear. She knelt down before them and she began with Gary. He had a very large cock, perhaps ten inches long and thick too. Maria shuddered to think what it would feel like to have that massive member shoving its way into her vagina! She took as much of him into her mouth as she could manage, and sucked him off. He tried to hold back to prolong the girl's humiliation as well as to enjoy the feeling of her tongue bathing his big penis. But Gary came then, and he made Maria swallow his sperm down.

"My, what a naughty girl you are, Maria, sucking my cock off like that." he taunted her. "I think I will just have to spank you for being so naughty!" With that he took her over his knee, and Gary spanked her soundly. The girl squealed and kicked her legs about, wondering what she had done wrong. Hadn't she done just as he asked, and sucked him off, and swallowed his stuff down?

Maria was soon to learn that she was being spanked simply because Gary wanted to spank her. He set the pattern for the other boys. One by one she sucked their penises and drank their sperm, only to have the boys take her over their knees and spank her. Somewhere along the line she lost her panties. Juan preferred to have the girl naked as he spanked her. He pulled off her panties and tossed them into the waste basket. He figured she wouldn't be needing them for the next couple of days. He spanked her bare bottom then.

Billy deferred to his company, and so he was the last of the boys to be sucked off by his step-sister. He saw that Maria didn't want to do that for him, but something in Billy's eyes told her that she better suck him off if she knew what was good for her! So she did it. Billy took her over his knees when she was done, and he spanked her as hard as he could. He had a lot to pay her back for the things the girl had done against him. Perhaps she would be less inclined to do him harm once she realized how severe the consequences could be.

When Billy finished with her the boys just watched Maria for awhile, as she cried and rubbed her bare bottom to ease the pain in her reddened ass cheeks. She seemed unaware that her legs were spread open and that she was showing off her pussy to the boys.

Juan said "I prefer my sluts to have their pussies shaved bare. How about the rest of you. Any of you prefer hairy pussies?"

Kenji and Billy agreed that they preferred shaved naked pussies. Gary and Willie said that it didn't matter to them one way or the other. Since none of them spoke up in favor of hairy pussies it was decided that they would shave Maria's pussy. Since it was Juan's idea, Billy got him a razor and shave cream and a towel, and the boys watched Juan shave Maria's pussy. He cautioned her "Be careful not to move, Senorita Slut. It would be a shame if the razor should slip and nick your clitoris!" With that threat the girl remained absolutely still. Juan did a good job, and soon her pussy was shaved baby smooth. The boys admired his work.

Kenji captured all of the cock sucking and spanking and pussy shaving on video tape. He said "Okay, guys. Who gets to pop her cherry?" The boys all intended to fuck Maria, but one of them would have the honor of going first. They decided to draw lots for the privilege, and Willie won. When Maria realized that the big black boy was going to rape her and take her virginity from her she screamed.

"My God, No! Not him! I don't want to have a black baby! I'm at that time of month when I could get pregnant! If you guys are going to rape me at least wear condoms!"

Willie looked around and playfully asked "Any of you guys got condoms on you?" They all played along and nodded their heads "no", even though a couple of the boys did have condoms in their wallets. Grinning at the naked girl Willie said "Sorry, kid, no condoms today. But hey, I make great babies. My white girlfriend Charisse just had a baby girl by me, and she says the baby looks just like me, except for no penis! Now I'm gonna make a baby with you, you pretty little slut!"

With that the boys positioned themselves at Maria's wrists and ankles and they held her down spread-eagle on her bed, while Willie got between her legs. He bent his head down to her sex and he licked her there, teasing her clitoris with his tongue and sticking his tongue into her vagina until she lubricated enough for him to fuck her. His big black cock was nearly as big as Gary's impressive member. He worked it into her vagina as Maria begged him not to fuck her. The other boys all got erections watching Willie's black penis slowly going into the girl.

The big black boy paused and then suddenly thrust hard at the girl, tearing through her hymen and imbedding himself deep inside her vagina, his cock-head up against her cervix. Maria screamed. Willie held himself still for a moment, letting the girl get accustomed to the fullness within her. Considering how she had insulted him she was lucky that he didn't just rip into her without regard for her feelings, and rape her as harshly as he could. A couple of the boys would have done that to her, if they had been lucky enough to go first.

Willie liked to win girls over though and get them to like fucking with him. So he waited until he felt the girl relax a bit, accepting the fullness within her. Then he began fucking her, slowly at first, and then gradually increasing the pace, as she began to move with him. He smiled down at her and Maria gave him a tentative smile in return.

"You don't have to hold her down no more, guys. Maria is ready to fuck with me." he said triumphantly. The boys released her wrists and ankles. She promptly wrapped her legs around Willie's, and held onto his shoulders. The other boys marveled at Willie's skill. He sure knew how to do girls, even ones who didn't want to at first!

Maria began making little whimpering noises of desire, getting turned on by the thick black penis pistoning in and out of her vagina. "Oh God, fuck me you big black bastard! Fill me up with your sperm and plant your black baby in my belly!" she yelled, carried away at the moment and begging for the very thing she said she didn't want. Willie thrust hard at her now, and she worked with him. Suddenly she cried out "Oh God! I'm CUMMINGGG!".

Her orgasm was powerful. Her vagina clenched and milked the big penis inside her. Then Willie was shooting, shooting, gob after gob of cum deep inside the girl. Her cervix spasmed open and admitted sperm inside her uterus, the little swimmers racing to find her egg and fertilize it. Done then, Willie rolled off of the girl. "Who's next?" he asked.

Kenji handed off his video camera to Juan, to tape the scene with Kenji doing the girl. He climbed onto her. Maria had given in now to the concept that the boys were all going to rape her, so she figured she might as well make the best of it. "Hello, Kenji." she said, smiling at the boy. Perhaps he would be gentle with her.

The Japanese boy smiled at her and he kissed her. "Hello, Slut." he replied. Maria's vagina was all wet with sex juices, and there was some blood too from her torn hymen. "Hey, Billy, you got any hydrogen peroxide?" he asked. "I think we need to douche your slut step-sister with antiseptic, to keep her torn hymen from getting infected. After all she's going to have quite a workout with her vagina for the next two days." Maria shuddered at this news.

Billy went to look in the medicine cabinet. He returned in a minute with a nearly empty douche bottle, and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide. He poured a little of the antiseptic into the douche bottle and handed it to Kenji. The boy grinned as he positioned the bottle at the girl's vaginal orifice. "This may sting a little, Slut." he said. He knew damn well that it would hurt like bloody hell. He squirted the fluid inside the girl's vagina, filling her up.

"AAAIIIYYYEEE!" Maria screamed as the hydrogen peroxide fizzed up and spilled out of her vagina. It stung every bit of torn hymen tissue inside her. The boys had to hold her down on the bed as Kenji sponged the stuff up as it leaked out of her. He laughed at her dilemma.

"That is a good antiseptic. It will surely prevent infection, but I know it stings like hell! I can only imagine what it must feel like to the slut, having her insides stung like that. It must feel like a red hot poker inside her, but without damaging her." Maria groaned, but the worst of it was over now. She only felt a numbing dull ache in her pussy.

Kenji proceeded to stick his penis inside her and rape her then, ramming himself into her harshly, meaning to hurt her with his penis. As the dull ache wore off Maria began to feel what the boy was doing to her in exquisite detail, as pain returned to her vagina. She moaned as the boy raped her. Finally he came inside her, but Maria felt no pleasure from him. Before he left her the Japanese boy pinched her nipples and twisted and pulled at them to hurt her.

Juan was next. He returned the camera to Kenji. "Hello, Senorita Slut!" he greeted her. He bent and kissed her. Maria gave little response so he slapped her face. "Hey! I don't want to fuck some dead meat! Pay attention, and fuck with me now!" he commanded her. She gathered her wits and focused on the boy. He stuck his penis inside her and proceeded to fuck her. She soon realized that he was more gentle than Kenji. Juan was not out to hurt her, but he wanted her to fuck with him. So she did. Soon she began to get some pleasure from the fucking.

Juan realized it and he smiled at her. "That's better, Senorita Slut." It was funny that he would call her by an honorary title and add slut to it. Indeed she was beginning to feel like a slut. The penis rubbing inside her vagina was feeling pretty good to her now, as her shocked senses put away the agony of the hydrogen peroxide douching and responded more normally. Maria hunched her hips up at the boy, getting into the fucking more and more now. She was going to cum again. It was getting closer and closer, almost there.

"Oh, I'm CUMMMIINNGGG!" she cried out, her vagina spasming and milking Juan's penis off. The boy shot inside her, cumming with her. It was such a delicious feeling for both of them. As their pleasure subsided Maria said "Gracias, Senor Juan!" The boy kissed her.

"You are most welcome, Senorita Maria-Slut." he said. Then looking up at the others he added "Who's next?" Billy was going to wait for Gary and take his turn at fucking Maria last.

But Gary said "Maybe you better get in there now, Billy, while her cunt is still nice and tight. My big cock has a way of loosening up girls you know." So Billy climbed up onto Maria. He had been wanting to fuck his step-sister for some time, and now he was going to do it.

Maria looked up at him, smiling. "Hello, Billy. Wanna fuck me?" It was funny only because he and his buddies were raping the girl and she had no choice in the matter. He bent down and kissed her.

"I've wanted to fuck you for a long time, Sister Slut. Maybe if you hadn't been such a bitch it wouldn't have come to raping you. But I won't be too hard on you." He stuck his penis inside her then, and Billy began to fuck her. Maria was right there with him, fucking him back just as though she wanted to fuck with him. He knew how manipulative she could be. Billy figured that maybe she was trying to win him over so that after enjoying sex with her he might call an end to the rapes and let her go. After all, he was her only hope of getting out of this early. He was calling the shots here.

Billy simply enjoyed fucking with Maria, enjoying the fact that she was eagerly fucking with him for whatever reason she might have. The couple worked together as the other boys looked on, seeing that the girl could be highly responsive when she wanted to be. She was getting closer to another orgasm now. It was remarkable how girls could have so many orgasms while boys were more limited. It was just as well considering that Maria was being gang-banged.

"Oh, I'm CUMMMIINNGGG!" she cried out, her vagina spasming and milking Billy's penis off. The boy shot inside her, cumming with her. It was such a delicious feeling for both of them. He bent and kissed her. "Thanks, Sister Slut." Then turning to Gary he added "She's all yours, man."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.