Paradox - Cover

Paradox

by Daniellekitten

Copyright© 2007 by Daniellekitten

Science Fiction Sex Story: A man, sitting at home, suddenly finds himself in a strange place at a strange time. He then has to ask himself two questions. 1. Is time travel possible? 2. Could he actually have traveled back and fucked his own mother? It amazes me what my brain comes up with when I can't sleep. This is just a short story that begged to be told.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   .

I don't know how this happened, or for what reason I was sent back. I don't even understand the ins and outs of time travel except for someone telling me that if you could travel faster than light, you could travel in time. Besides that, I have no clue how it could happen.

All I do know is that I was here, 2007, sitting in my living room sucking down a cold beer after work one night. I got dizzy, sick to my stomach like I was going to hurl and then I got really cold. I felt as if I'd never get warm, as if some kind of vacuum had come along and sucked every ounce of warmth out of me.

Then I was falling. I had an image of a cartoon movie that my nieces liked to watch when they were at my mom's house. Like I was Alice in Wonderland, falling down the rabbit hole. I seemed to fall forever.

Then it slowed, time, light, noise, distorted and strange. I felt solid ground under me and I landed with a soft thump at the base of a tree. For a moment I felt that same sickness and then slowly it disappeared and I was just a tad bit dizzy. I managed to sit up and stared around the area.

I was in a backyard, under a huge oak tree that held one of the coolest looking tree houses I'd ever seen. Three stories of platforms were built into the oak's branches, stairs leading from one to the next. A ladder was built into the side of the tree, making for an easy ascent.

From where I was, I could see a couple of plastic rifles and what looked like a Star Trek laser laying about, a doll was discarded in the grass and a wagon half filled with sand had been dumped over near it.

The house I was lying behind was huge and was familiar. I took another look as a light came on in one of the windows and gasped. I knew where I'd seen this house before. It was my grandparents' home. That was my grandmother in the window, but a far different looking woman than what I remembered.

Yes remembered, my grandmother had died twelve years earlier from a massive stroke. She'd been near seventy years old then. Now she didn't look a day over forty. If she was forty, that made my mother... shit, that made mom just a couple years younger than me!

A door slammed somewhere, drawing me from my shock and I glanced up, seeing my grandmother's face and the expression of disapproval that came over it. I got to my feet, brushing the dirt from my jeans as I walked toward the house, curious about what was going on.

"Corinne Anne McGivens," Grandma was yelling. Corinne was my mom. I couldn't help the curiosity that sent me closer to the window. "... an hour an a half ago. You'd better have a good excuse for being so late, young lady."

"Aw mom, quit being so dramatic. I was out with Jason. We went to the drive in and then we were hungry so we got something to eat."

My eyes fell on my mom, a much different version of her than I could remember seeing. She was wearing tons of eye makeup and her hair was huge. A torn tee shirt barely covered her tits and bared a lot of her very firm stomach. Black fish net stockings covered her legs and a tiny skirt bared more than it concealed.

She was gorgeous. Twenty if she was even that old, and way too hot to be thought of as anyone's mom. Suddenly, it was as if she could hear my thoughts, I saw her glance out the window, her eyes narrowing. I stepped back into the shadows, wondering if she'd been able to see me or not.

"I'm going out for a smoke, mom."

"That's a filthy habit."

"Yeah and it causes cancer and rots your teeth too," she sneered.

I tried to move further into the shadows, but the white shirt I was wearing was too bright to hide. She came out the door and found me instantly.

"Who are you?" she hissed.

"Uh..." okay, moment of truth, do I tell her who I am or do I play the game until I can figure out what the fuck was going on? "My name's Mike."

The light from the window winked off and I flinched.

"Mike? Do I know you?"

Yeah, mom, you could say that. At least in another year or so, you'll know me. "Uh... I don't think so," I said, moving away from the wall and closer to her.

"Hey, aren't you that new kid, the one that works up at the gas station in town?"

Shit! She met my dad when he was working at a gas station. They started dating and mom got pregnant with me so they'd gotten married. "Yeah. That's me."

"What are you doing in my backyard?" She pulled her gum out of her mouth, stretching it between her teeth and her fingers before popping it back in.

"I... uh... got lost?" Oh how lame could I be?

"You got lost and ended up in my back yard?"

"Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it," I said, trying to joke my way out of it. I guess I was about eighteen years too early for that song to have been out because she just stared at me for a couple of seconds and then shrugged.

"You're kind of cute, in a weird kind of way," she said, popping her gum again. She walked up to me, her hand coming out to trace across my chest with one finger, slowly trailing it down to my stomach.

I felt my dick jerk and then freaked. This was my mom, and she was giving me wood. How sick was that?"

"What, you don't think I'm pretty?" she asked me, coming closer until I could smell the hairspray that made her hair so big.

"Yeah, uh, yeah you're pretty." She was. Mom had these big brown eyes that could melt dad in a second. She used them on me too when she wanted something. Dark haired with a tawny color complexion that I inherited from her, she was tall and slender with nice handful size tits and long legs that seemed to go on forever.

"So then, if you think I'm pretty, how come you won't touch me?"

Cause things like that are against the law, I wanted to tell her. Instead, this little devil inside of me, the one that always likes to push things as far as he can, had me reaching out to cup her shoulder, feeling the heat of her skin under my palm.

"See, I don't bite. Okay, yeah I do but only in the best of ways," she grinned in the half light outside and I felt my dick jerk again.

I am so going to hell for thinking and feeling like this about my own mother. Just as I was thinking that, she stepped closer to me, put her hands on my shoulders and kissed me.

"Whoa," I said, taking a step back.

"What? I thought you liked me," she pouted.

"I... I do, but I don't even know your name?" I said, grasping at straws.

She smiled, looking up at me from under thick lashes. Her brown eyes sparkled. "My name is Corinne." Then she took my hand and headed towards the tree house. "This is my brothers' fort. But it works real good for making out in too."

"Wait a minute, Corinne," I said, holding back even as she tugged at my hand. "Wh... What about Gr... I mean your mom, won't she be expecting you in?'

"Nah, she's in bed, she won't hear anything. You just got to promise not to scream when you come," she giggled.

"Uh..."

"Just come on," she said, pulling harder.

I watched as she went up the ladder first, her short skirt riding up and exposing a pair of virginal white panties. For some reason, those white panties seem to be like a flag, pulling me up after her, making me want to see more. I was going to hell, that's all there was to this.

"Come on," she hissed, wiggling her fingers at me and swaying her hips as if she were dancing.

"Do you do this with all the guys you just meet?" I couldn't help but ask.

"No, only the ones I like. You know, like they say... Go for it!"

"Go for it?"

"Yeah, you know, if it feels good, do it." She wiggled out of the holey tee shirt, exposing orange sized tits in a small black bra that barely covered her nipples. Reaching behind her, she pulled at the clasp, letting the bra fall to the platform. With her eyes on me, she cupped her own tits, squeezing them and then drew one to her mouth, running her tongue around the big eraser sized nipple.

Fuck, I was doomed. It felt like all the blood had torpedoed to my dick and I actually felt a bit dizzy. My hand reached out without my actual permission and I felt her nipple pushing against the center of my palm.

"These are..." words seemed to fail me and mom just smiled, in that knowing kind of way she had.

"Yeah, I've been told that before," she moaned, pressing into my hand and letting her head fall back. Before I could stop myself, I had bent and was licking and sucking on the taut treat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.