At Her Rescue - Cover

At Her Rescue

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2007 by Jana Cleveland

Historical Sex Story: A voluptuous maiden gets rescued and romanced by a handsome, brave pirate

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   BBW   .

Amelia Donovan was going through some very difficult times. She had just lost her husband James who was killed in war and she's been in battle with her family who were pressuring to marry under arrangement. She lived in New England with her mother, father, two sisters, and a younger brother.

Then one morning, she decided to take a walk to the beach. She loved the smell of the ocean air and the feel of the soft sand under her shoe-covered feet. So she went to the boat and went rowing. A storm was heading her way. Once she was far from land, the storm and the ocean were getting rougher.

Without warning, her boat was capsized in the rough sea. While holding on the boat and haning on for her dear life, Amelia was nearly drowning. Meanwhile, a strong, tall pirate swung down from his ship and rescued Amelia before she was sinking to the bottom of the ocean. While holding her, the pirate laid her down on the deck saving her life. She started coughing out water, waking up to find herself on a pirate ship.

The pirate looked at her and asked, "Milady, are you alright?"

Amelia looked at him and said,"I am well. Where am I?"

"You're on my ship. I rescued you from drowning. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Captain Trevor Maclachan. Some people call me the Water Wolf. What is your name?" he said in his Irish accent as he then took off his captain's hat.

"I'm Amelia. Amelia Donovan." she said.

Trevor had a stong appearance about him. He had a broad chest and strong shoulders that shown through his open white shirt covered by a navy blue jacket.A black band was wrapped around his tight waist. He also wore black pants and boots. He got out a blanket and wrapped it around Amelia's shoulders because he saw her shivering from being in the cold, rough water.

"Amelia. A lovely name." He said to her.

"For an Irishman, you speak rather eloquent." She said.

He flashed his all-too-perfect smile at her. "Why thank you." He said as he kissed her hand.

While Amelia was sitting down, Captain Machalchan was steering the ship east.

"Can you tell me about yourself, Amelia?" Trevor asked.

"To start, I'm a widow. My husband James was killed in battle. I've been arguing with my own family because they want me to get married again." She told.

"Sorry to hear that. I too have some problems myself. My home was destroyed by a fire and my father and brother all died of illness. The sea was my only mistress and my only comfort." He said.

"How tragic." Amelia responded before she sneezed.

He stopped the ship and carried Amelia to the bedroom.

"Let's get you out of your wet gown." Trevor said as he slowly unwrapped the blanket from her body.

Amelia was wearing a satin dress with a dusty rose brocade and white lace on the elbows and the underdress. With his large hands, he carefully unlaced the back of her dress. Once it was unlaced, he looked into her green eyes that shined like emeralds.He gently touched her angelic face as he lightly kissed her pink lips. His fingers stroked her damp red hair. Amelia never thought being rescued, charmed, and romance by a pirate let alone an Irish pirate. When he took off his captain's hat, his dark brown hair matched his eyes. She gently touched his hair.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.