Class Project - Cover

Class Project

by Wizard

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Erotica Sex Story: A Tribute to 5 students in Spearsville, La who are facing felony charges for doing what comes naturally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   .

[This story was inspired by and is dedicated to four Spearsville, Louisiana, students and their lookout who are facing felony charges for doing what comes naturally.]

[Thanks yet again to Russell Hoisington for wading through the mass of spelling and grammer errors that I call a first draft and helping to produce something almost readible.]


"Was it worth it, Young Man?" The judge stared down at me from his raised desk, his gaunt face reminding me of some of the monsters on the old Friday night creature features.

I knew what I had to do.

Lord knows, I'd had enough practice.

Just let my face go slack and slowly drop my head until I was looking at my toes. Fidget a little, scuff my right foot a couple times, then say "No, sir," letting my voice break a little between words.


It had been a pretty normal day. But then, almost nothing ever happens at Barkin Middle School.

Fifth period: my least favorite class, but also the one I looked forward to the most. It was enough to give me one of those split personalities they're always talking about on the crime shows.

It was my least favorite 'cause it was reading.

I looked forward to it 'cause it was my only class with Kimmy.

You see, Kimmy's an eighth grader. And reading is a eighth grade class, but I'm in ninth. I know I have some trouble reading, but I still couldn't believe my parents and Mr. Ball, the principal, stuck me in this class.

Like usual, I waited till just before the bell rang, then slipped into the room. Chad was right behind me. It's worse for him. He's in eighth.

Mr. McCoy wasn't in the room yet, so as I got to Kimmy I stopped and kissed her. I would have given her thigh a squeeze--I usually do--but she was sitting in a desk chair that made that awkward.

DJ was in the desk next to her and giggled. She usually did. She stopped when Chad leaned down and kissed her.

Chad and I grinned at each other, then continued to the back of the room. At least there weren't enough desk chairs and we got to sit in regular seats.

The bell rang, and the eleven eighth graders, Chad, and I all tried to look like we wanted to be here.

Mr. McCoy still didn't come in.

He was usually late. He taught most of his classes in the high school. The middle school was at one end of the building and the high school at the other, separated by the main gymnasium. But he usually beat the bell.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I got stuck..." Timmy Gibler was saying as he walked in. "Nobody's here," he said, slipping into a desk in the front of the classroom.

I would have been insulted if I hadn't known he meant a teacher.

"Mr. McCoy's late again," Janice Rand said unnecessarily.

Timmy turned in his seat to look at Janice, who was sitting in front of me. "I saw Mr. McCoy going into the assembly with the high school. I figured we had a sub."

"Maybe they forgot about us," Bobby Reavers said.

"Maybe they did," Kimmy said with a huge grin. She got up and walked back to me. "Any idea how we can pass the time?" she said, standing over me.

"We could read our next chapter."

"Like that's going to happen." She sat across my legs and kissed me, hard.

"You just going to sit there and let me do all the work?" she asked when she broke away a minute later.

"Sounds good to me." Sometime during the kiss Chad had gained a lap ornament of his own, and his hand roamed DJ's ass as she planted kisses around his face.

I glanced at the door. Timmy had closed it when he came in. I figured we'd hear the knob and Kimmy could jump up in time. I kissed her, my hand going to the soft but firm mound over her heart.

"Get a room," Janice complained a minute later.

"Better yet, move to the front. I'm getting a crick in my neck," Mark Lester added.

I started to make a sarcastic comment about what Mark could do with his neck when Kimmy stood, grabbed my hand, and pulled me to my feet. "Timmy, be a lookout," she said as she led me to the teacher's desk."

"Not me."

"Do a good job and I'll let you feel me up."

'Why the hell isn't someone that fast on the track team?' I thought as Timmy looked out the window. Like all the classrooms in the middle school, ours had a window about the size of a paperback book. The doors in the high school were solid wood, though I wasn't sure what the school meant by that.

"Clear."

Kimmy leaned me back against the desk, then molded herself to me. My hands found natural resting places on the cheeks of her ass. The denim of her jeans would have left a lot to my imagination if my memory didn't know her soft skin so well.

Our lookout was watching us more than the hall, but I figured, what the hell? At most, if I got caught, I'd get suspended a couple of days for making out. Mom would have a cow, but Dad would give me an attaboy when he thought she wasn't listening.

I became aware of heavy breathing, and from the corner of my eye I saw that Chad and DJ had joined us. Then Kimmy's hand moved between our bodies and cupped the crotch of my jeans. Damn! I was getting a hand job in class in the middle of the day. I love school.

Kimmy's fingers found my zipper and started pulling it down.

In the back of my mind I knew I should worry about something, but Kimmy's hand wormed into my fly, wrapped around the big guy through my underwear, and squeezed. I had trouble thinking.

Kimmy's tongue slipped from my mouth, and she glanced at our lookout.

Timmy blushed, then looked out the window. "Clear. Hall's empty."

Kimmy kissed my chin, then my Adam's apple. Her hand released the Big Guy. She kissed the top of my chest. Her hand wormed back out of my jeans. I realized that Kimmy was getting smaller, but couldn't remember why that was significant.

Kimmy was kissing the top of my stomach, teasing it with her tongue. I didn't even remember her unbuttoning my shirt. Her hands were fumbling with my belt and the snap of my jeans. I tried to think. There was a reason I should stop her, but I couldn't remember why. Next to me, I could see Chad's tongue as it moved in DJ's mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.