Life With My Mother - Cover

Life With My Mother

Copyright© 2007 by werewolf

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mum and I start again after dad's betrayal

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

It was just getting dark when I got home, I'd finished work quite late and then my boss had insisted that I went for a drink with them all, they're a great crowd and as we'd just finished a big job, we'd all received big bonuses in our wage packets, so it was usual to celebrate with them, but I couldn't tell them where I really wanted to be, or who I wanted to be with!

She'd fallen asleep on the sofa and I felt my heart filling with the love that I felt for her, the love that I could never, ever reveal to anyone else.

She was on her back with one knee bent and her dress had fallen back over her thighs to reveal her stocking tops, the stockings I knew she'd worn for me, a tiny triangle of her little red panties was visible and I realised what an effort she'd made for me after her own shift at work.

Pouring myself out yet another drink, I turned to go and sit down beside her, but she was there behind me and I jumped,

"Hi" she said in that husky drawl of hers, "You stood me up"

I opened my mouth to apologise but she covered it with her own and snaked her tongue in between my teeth,

"I should be angry" she breathed and I nodded,

"Yes, but give me five minutes to shower and change and I'll buy you the biggest steak you've ever seen after an hour at the blackjack table, agreed?"

"Agreed" she laughed and went to pour herself out a drink.


The casino was crowded as per usual Friday night with lots of working men and their wives or girlfriends, we got ourselves two adjacent seats at a table and mum smiled with pleasure as I handed her a hundred pounds to play with.

"That's a lot of money Jimmy" she whispered, but I dug my wage slip out and showed it to her,

"Oh my God!" she gasped and promptly put fifty pounds down on the table, the pretty dealer quickly changed it for chips and grinned when mum put them all down and received an ace.

"I feel lucky" she laughed and added the other fifty, the dealer gave me a ten and dealt herself a four, a terrible card for a dealer.

Mum squealed with glee as the dealer gave her a picture card on each ace and she collected one hundred and fifty pounds, I got another picture and the dealer gave herself a ten closely followed by a picture, she'd bust and mum promptly left the hundred pounds on the table taking two slots.

She won again and again, then when she lost, she gathered up her chips and went over to the roulette table, there was a hasty discussion between the croupier and the watcher when she put a hundred on the zero, the watcher nodded and then gulped as the ball landed on the zero, she'd won three thousand five hundred pounds!

"I'll take the three thousand and cash it in" she laughed and placed five hundred on black at the side, the croupier was promptly changed when black came up and with a sexy little smile at me, she left the thousand pounds where it was and less than thirty seconds later she collected two thousand pounds.

"The steaks are on me" she giggled as we strolled over to the one armed bandits and she proceeded to lose with every spin,

I was standing behind her stroking her thigh when she put her last loose pound coin in and hit the button, bells rang, a siren blared, lights flashed and another thousand pounds cascaded out over the tray and onto the floor!

"Do you realise that in less than fifteen minutes you've won six thousand pounds?" I asked her and she giggled as we sat down at our table in the nearby restaurant,

"Not really, you gave me a hundred so if I give you back a thousand, that's only five grand I've won"

I took her thousand and asked for a bottle of their finest champagne and we washed the huge, thick steaks down with glass after glass of what I considered to be vastly overpriced cider.

Mum liked it though and insisted on buying two more bottles to take home with us, which we didn't manage to drink that night, we may have done except that she'd gone to the ladies and handed me her panties on her return.

"I hope you're not too drunk" she whispered and flicked her tongue in my ear as we got into the taxi,

"Never mum" I replied softly, "I'm as horny as hell right now"

We sat close together in the back of the cab and she asked for her panties back,

"I don't know about you Jimmy" she whispered, "But I just love the taste of my own pussy" and then as my erection threatened to burst my trousers, she calmly wiped her face and mouth with the damp garment.

"You know bloody well how much I love your taste" I said barely audibly, "And I'm going to show you when we get home"

"Tell me" she breathed in my ear as I slipped a hand down between her thighs, "I want to hear every little detail of what you're going to do to me"

I did tell her and listened as her breathing got heavier and heavier while I gently stroked the flesh above her stockings,

"Leave my panties in the cab" she laughed as the cab pulled up outside the house and she ran in giggling, I paid the cabbie and gave him a generous tip before going into the house where mum grabbed me as soon as I locked the door and crushed her lips to mine,

"Mmm yes" she breathed into my mouth as I unzipped her dress at the back, it slithered slowly to the floor, and I ran both hands over her naked back to cup the sexy little buttocks at the base of it,

"I'm hot and wet and very, very horny darling" she said huskily, "Take me to bed Jimmy, take me now, eat me and then fuck me"

I lay naked on top of the bed as she walked towards me, a smile on her pretty face as she watched me stroking my prick, holding out my other hand, I helped her up onto the bed and she stood above my head one foot on either side of me.

I watched her fingers parting the petals of her pussy, little droplets of juice sparkled as slowly, she lowered herself down onto my waiting mouth,

She hadn't been joking when she said she was wet, I slid my tongue in like a snake between her labia and slurped noisily at her juices, mum was moaning softly to herself as she rode me like she'd ride a horse, she had both hands gripping the headboard to give herself more momentum and the swollen nub of her clitoris was squashed against my nose.

I loved her to be on my face like this, I loved the pleasure she got from it and I loved her wetness, she said that kissing me afterwards was like licking a pussy, something she'd never done but she was equally determined to change.

I grabbed the cheeks of her bottom and pulled her down hard as I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could get it,

She squealed and jerked, I felt the wetness flowing from her into my mouth, I ran a fingertip over the tiny puckered hole and jabbed upwards,

"JIMMY" she squealed and then she seemed unable to speak as the waves of pleasure almost wiped out her senses, bending the finger in her anus, I wiggled it and another flood of pussy juice gushed into my mouth, she gave another involuntary jerk and flopped back just for a second.

My rock hard prick was under her head and she quickly scrambled back up to her knees and positioned herself above it,

"Now for the main course" she said breathlessly and sank down on it with a big smile on her lovely face.

"God" she hissed, "How did I ever manage to live without this?"

Her orgasm had done nothing to diminish her ardour, her eyes shone with excitement as she rode me and her nipples were like little rocks under my fingers,

"I've wanted this all day mum" I told her and she grinned sexily,

"I want it all the time with you" she whispered, "I still find it hard to believe that we're lovers"

"Believe it mum" I said as I rolled her nipples between my fingers, "It's my prick inside you, it was me who just licked your pussy and it was me who drank what you just gave me"

Bending forwards onto me, she put her mouth next to my ear and whispered softly,

"Did you like what I did?"

"It was beautiful mum" I said and kissed her again as I thrust myself upwards,

"You can do that anytime you like"

She was breathing heavily now, a sure sign of her growing excitement, I gripped her buttocks and jammed her down on my prick,

"Talk to me Jimmy" she gasped, "Tell me what we're doing"

"You know what we're doing mum" I hissed, "I'm fucking you, I'm shagging your hot little cunt"

"Am I a dirty bitch Jimmy for liking that word?"

"You're a fucking dirty little cunt mum" I told her and she gasped at my words,

"I'm going to fill your cunt with my spunk mum"

"Ooh God yes darling" she whispered, "Fill me, fill my cunt Jimmy, shag me, shag me fucking hard"

She only ever talked like that when she was really excited and as the familiar tingling began in my toes, I knew that we would probably come at the same time.

"I'm coming Jimmy" she hissed, "You're making me fucking come"

Holding her buttocks I lunged upwards as my prick exploded sending my hot seed up into her writhing body, I felt her nails raking my back as she went into a spasm of sheer pleasure, she jerked again and again and there was a warm dampness around my groin, I jerked savagely for the last time and she slumped on me as we drifted off into a deep, sated and dreamless sleep.

She was hanging out the washing in the rear garden when I went downstairs the following morning, I leaned in the open doorway and watched her as she bent and stretched, dressed in a plain white mini dress, I caught a glimpse of a white thong between her legs as she stretched up and I let out a long, low wolf whistle to show my appreciation,

"Morning darling" she said cheerily and crushed herself against the bulge in my shorts as we kissed,

"There should be a law against you walking about like that" she grinned as I patted her sexy little bottom,

"You might get raped"

"As long as you're the one doing the raping mum" I laughed, "You look bloody gorgeous this morning, I could eat you"

"Ooh yes" she giggled, "That sounds like something to look forward to, now stop playing with my bottom because I've got some news for you, news and a proposition"

We walked into the kitchen where she poured me out a coffee and then she told me that Dennis, my boss had called in on his way to the airport where he kept a private plane,

"The next job you were supposed to start on Monday has been put back for two weeks, so he left me five hundred pounds for you for two weeks holiday pay"

"Great" I leered, "Do you realise I can see your nipples through that dress?"

"Eh? Oh" and she giggled, "Stop perving and listen"

"I'm getting hard again mum"

"JIMMY!"

"Ok, ok, I'm listening"

"I phoned my boss and asked for two weeks off, he agreed immediately and Dennis has given me the keys to his cottage in Devon"

"Wow" I said, "Nice one sexy"

I reached out and pulled her onto my lap and she gave up trying to talk to me,

"If I straddle you and rub my pussy against that deliciously obscene bulge you've got there, will you bloody well listen to me?"

"Er yeah all right"

"Bastard" she laughed and slipped her arms round my neck,

"Dennis will be back in about an hour and he says that if we're at the airport, he'll fly us down there, not to mention picking us up again in two weeks time"

"Good old Dennis" I said as I began to stroke the front of her tiny thong, "Now sit up a minute while I get more comfortable"

"You're not planning on doing anything rude to me are you darling?" she said as she lifted herself up for a second, which was more than long enough for me to fish my penis out of the confining shorts and ease the gusset of her panties to one side.

"Not really mum" I grinned as I positioned my prick against her rapidly dampening pussy, "I just intend to make love to a very pretty, very sexy and very slightly kinky lady"

"Only very slightly kinky?" she laughed, "I'm disappointed"

"I'm not mum" I said and kissed her as my prick sank into the spongy warmth between her legs, "I never have been"

We set up a motion of fucking that was the result of almost six months of practising every single day, it had been almost seven months since dad had left with his personal assistant and five months to the day since they'd been found dead in their hotel room due to a faulty heater.


The funeral had been a terrible ordeal for her, but I'd been there every step of the way, I'd sat with her all night after the funeral and when she'd cried herself to sleep, I'd still sat with her, holding her in my arms.

The following day, I came back from work to find her steaming drunk, she was crying again and from the way she looked, she'd been crying all day.

"Why are you doing this mum?" I'd asked her, "You're killing yourself over a man who never loved you"

Instead of answering me, she'd gone to the cupboard and opened another bottle of vodka, her eyes never left mine as she gulped, until suddenly I cracked and snatched the bottle from her, she fought like a tiger, kicking, scratching and biting me.

"I'm sorry mum" I was crying too, "But I love you too much to let you do this" and I hit her and knocked her out.

I stripped her naked and myself too before dragging her into the shower and together we endured the freezing cold water.

Eventually she begged me to let her out, but I held her under the needle sharp spray for another five minutes, our teeth were chattering as I took her into her bedroom and found her bathrobe, then and only then did I leave to wrap my freezing body into my own robe before going back for her, dragging her downstairs and pouring what seemed like gallons of coffee down her throat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.