Cop Games - Cover

Cop Games

by carniegirl

Copyright© 2007 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Young female photographer meets a female cop and it changes her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Body Modification   Slow   .

It was one of those days for me. A lot of tiny littleb.s. jobs. to catch up. One of them was to shoot a head shot portrait for a local judge's campaign poster. It had to be of him sitting at the bench, which seemed rather foolish to me but what did I know. Okay, I knew I needed the money. I always needed the money.

Being a reasonably young female photographer sometimes helped me, sometimes hurt me, but it always got me noticed. Being noticed was a good thing, even when being female wasn't. Sitting in the hall waiting for court to break for lunch was not much fun. I realized that I had permission to add the waiting time to the bill so I was good with it.

"You the photographer waitin' for Judge Ames?" It was an old man in a sheriffs uniform who asked.

I looked down at the big camera with the big assed light attached, then up at him and answered. "Yeah I would be the photographer." I didn't care that he was older, or that he was a man, or that he was someone in authority, he was till pretty slow not to have guessed.

"Gonna' be about fifteen more minutes," he replied.

"Thanks," I said leaning my head back against the wall. The same wall where hundreds of others had tried to relax. My eyes were closed and I was visualizing myself accepting an award. I was about to give my speech when I heard the voice.

"You really a photographer?"

Since those worlds can often lead to a job, I opened my eyes. I thought I knew every cop in the area, but she was a new one. Probably new to the police department as well. "Yes, I am. I suppose you are a cop."

"Officer Baker," she replied. "They call me Baker around the station, but at home I'm known as Laura."

"So Baker, what kind of photography do you need?" It was always better to cut to the chase.

"Don't know, what kind do you do?" She was smiling at least. Cops in uniform were often too busy or too caught up in themselves to smile at strangers.

"Weddings and portraits mostly. A few other things now and then."

"Actually I was wondering about the work mostly. I always loved photography."

"Well Baker, it's a better hobby than a career choice."

"You think I could have a card?" the cop asked. I gave her a good look as I handed her the card. I am 5'7" and about 150 lbs... In other words I was a big girl then. She on the other hand was at least one inch shorter and twenty five pounds lighter. She was also built like a teenaged boy. She was almost all straight lines and smooth skin.

"Maybe we could get together and talk about your business?" her smile was genuine. She really seemed interested in the business. I was always glad to talk a young person out of being a photographer. There were way too many in the business already.

Just then the courtroom doors opened and people began to stream out. I waited for it to empty before I entered. While waiting I noticed Baker leave with an older male cop. In my line of work the older man would have acted condescending toward a younger photographer. The older cop didn't appear to treat her with anything but equality. Maybe it was a sign of things to come. Maybe it was a good sign at that.

That shoot and two more went off without a problem. My day ended at 6 P.M. after a dance troupe was recorded on a flash card. I had everything put away and was headed home when the cell phone rang. I answered it with the company name, then sat waiting for a reply.

"Hi this is officer Baker. We spoke at the courthouse this morning. I was asking about your work."

"Yes, I remember. So what can I do for you now?"

"Geeze go easy on me. I'm just trying to find out a little about you."

"At 20 cents a minute that would be a bad idea."

"Okay, then you are on your cell phone?"

"Yeah," I resisted the urge to say, "Duh you called the cell phone number."

"Okay then how about we meet for coffee and I can ask you all about it? It wont take long I promise."

I could see the skinny little dishwater blonde as she tried to talk me into the meeting. Well to be honest she wasn't skinny, she just appeared that way because of the flat chest. "You get to pick my brain, what do I get?"

"All the bad coffee you can drink and a lot of stupid questions."

"For bad coffee and stupid questions I usually charge but okay, when?"

"Now?"

"I'm on my way home."

"So skip home and meet me for coffee instead."

I have no idea why I said it. She had given me no indication that she was gay, but it just slipped out. "This isn't a date you know." Her laughter came through the phone but with no inflection, so I had no idea what she was feeling.

"No not a date, I promise no flowers and candy." I noted that she had still not give me any indication of her sexual orientation. She had simply turned it into a joke.

I met Baker at one of those all day breakfast restaurants. She warned me that the food was bad, but the coffee wasn't bad. Best of all according to Backer they didn't mind cops sitting around wasting time. Baker proved to be quite humorous. We traded stories. She prodded me for photo stories and I hung on her every word of her cop stories. We spent a lot of time laughing just like high school girls. It had been a long time since I had a woman to laugh with. There was nothing at all sexual in the encounter. We parted with her having learned some of the folklore of the business but not enough details to be of any use to her.

I learned nothing since I already knew about cops. I did learn that she was five years younger than my 28 years. Also that unlike me she had never been married and had no desire to be married. All that neither confirmed or denied that she was gay. I told myself that it didn't really matter. Of course it mattered but I didn't realize it at the time.

I heard from Baker again that next week. It was on a weekday but I don't remember which one. The cell phone rang while I was shooting a bridal portrait at the museum. I didn't bother answering it, but I did hit redial when the shoot was finished. I didn't recognize the number but I wouldn't have if it had been a new job inquiry.

"Hello," the voice was very recognizable.

"Baker is that you?"

"Yes it's me. I tried to call you but you didn't answer the phone."

"I was busy shooting a bride. So what can I do for you today." Even I recognized that my voice had lost the sharp edge of sarcasm.

"A lot of things I imagine, but right now I need someone to go to a party."

"Woe, I don't' think I want to be your date," I replied. Her laughter was almost contagious but I had to remind myself that it was a small town. Even if nothing happened people would remember me showing up with a woman.

"You silly," Baker said. "My brother is in need of a date. We have to go to dad's birthday party at the Club. I need a date for him. You do date men don't you?"

"Well, not men I don't know."

"Look bug you know me and it's my brother. Besides you can do some of that gorilla marketing. Leave you business card stuck in a bunch of books in the library."

"I knew I should never have mentioned that to you," There was an unmistable smile in my voice. The story about me slipping into the public library and the bridal shops to slip my card into books and magazines about weddings had been told to Baker as a joke. She had just used it against me. It was in a playful way at least, so I wasn't angry. "So you are a member of the Club?" The Club was the Sand Hills Country Club. The Club was a big deal in our almost rural area.

"Not me, it's a courtesy membership because my dad manages one of the only big employers in the county. They would like him to join but he keeps avoiding it."

"So is your brother cute?" I asked it to break the tension.

"Of course he is. He looks like me." I had a feeling but I let it pass.

"Alright then when is this party?"

"Saturday night," Baker's voice was calm even though it was a very short notice date.

"I shoot weddings on Saturday."

"It doesn't start till eight. If you need to be fashionably late, it will be okay."

"Okay, but I'll call you when I finish with my wedding. If I have time, I'll drop my car somewhere and ride with your bother. If not, I'll be fashionably late as you put it."

It was the only time I heard from Baker that week. Except for the message reminding me to let her know if there was any change in plans. I called her from the church parking lot on Saturday around six. "Baker, I just finished here. I'm going home to shower and change. I'll meet you and your brother at the club. Should I be early or right on time?"

"Just be on time, we are never early. I'll leave word for them to seat you, if you arrive early."

I found Baker sitting on a stone bench outside the front door of the club. She was talking to a young man who did indeed look like her. He had the same almost blonde hair and perma press skin. "Y'all waitin' for me?"

"Hi Bug, yes we were. This is my brother Steve."

"Hi Steve, I'm Bonnie Williams," I said it before Laura baker could. "So where are the old folks?"

"They will be along. If you want, we can go on in and have a drink." Steve tried to stand but I stopped him with my answer.

"Since you two seem so comfortable I'll just sit out here with you. If you don't mind?" The truth was that it was a very nice evening. Warm and with plenty of sweet smells riding on the evening air. Even if it hadn't been twilight the area would have been bathed in light from the parking lot. The outside of the club was flooded with light. Probably why vandalism was unknown at the club.

It was a very few minutes of small talk before the older man and younger looking woman arrived. The couple had to get close before I realized she wasn't much younger than the gray haired man. She did look as though she took a lot better care of herself.

"You didn't tell me you were rich," I said to Baker.

"I'm not they are," she replied.

"Bet they love you being a cop?"

"Yeah, about as much as they love my brother playing in a band."

"Oh this is going to really be fun."

"Ya think?" She asked.

It was even worse than I thought. I had no idea I was going to be both Steve and Laura's date. The way they set things up, it looked that way. No one ever introduced me as anyone's date. I assumed the kids had told mom and dad their b.s. story before we arrived. The occasion actually was the father's 60th birthday. Hell, maybe I was supposed to be his present.

I might have been a few pounds overweight but a lot of it was in my boobs. So it was okay. I never heard anyone complain about those twenty five pounds. That being the case I wasn't shocked when dear old dad looked at my cleavage all night. Yes I wore a dress to show it off. One of those halter top things seemed appropriate for the Club. I seldom got a chance to wear that kind of thing.

After dinner the waiter brought a birthday cake. It was on a cart and needed to be. The damn thing was huge. We all sang happy birthday. The family each handed dear ole dad a package. Not to be outdone I forked over one of my posters. It was the thought that counted, and I thought it would be in the landfill by the next day's end.

Steve, his sister, and I stayed after the older folks left. I had two cups of coffee while they had stiff drinks. After three it looked as though I would be the designated driver and/or cab caller. The coffee was a bad habit forced on me by my dad. Not exactly forced but it was all that was available in his studio office. I had sort of interned from high school until I went out on my own. It was a good thing that it had become my beverage of choice, since neither of the others was in any condition to drive.

Laura signed the bill before we left the dining room. It would no doubt go on her father's tab. It's what I would have done. The walk to the parking lot was fine for me but the two of them tripped or staggered along cursing the pavement. I didn't see a problem with the pavement but then again I was sober.

I parked my small Korean car in front of a brick townhouse about twenty minutes later. The ten minute drive took double because the two of them were giggling uncontrollably during the drive. Since they were also whispering, it was hard for me to get directions from them.

"Come on in Bonnie," Laura Baker said. Her words were only a little slurred.

"How about Steve? I should get him home." It was also meant to be an excuse to get away from them both.

"Oh hell Bonnie I am home." Steve giggled like a school girl.

"Well you two are home safe, I should be running along." I wasn't sure what any of it meant, or if I cared what any of it meant.

"Bonnie please come in. I can fix you a cup of coffee."

"You don't drink coffee," I suggested.

"I have a Mr. Coffee thing and some bags of gourmet coffee. Somebody gave it to me as a house warming present. You know how to make it I'm sure."

"So I can come in and have a cup of coffee, if I make it myself? It's late and I'm tired." I said it thinking that would end the discussion.

"Why don't you spend the night? I mean if you are tired." Steve had already gone into the house. Laura looked a little concerned.

"Why, it's not that much of drive to get home. I'm not really too tired to drive."

"Well my car is at the club. I could use a ride back to it in the morning." I saw then that I had been a convenience all along. She really hadn't lied to me about it. I just didn't plan to drag it out."

"Call a cab," I suggested as I put the car into gear.

"Please don't go." She had one of those little girl looks. She was pouting which did not bode well for the local cops. I mean you don't expect a cop to pout.

"Look Laura you can get a cab in the morning it is no big deal."

"Yes it is. I'm a cop."

"So you are a cop who had enough sense not to drive after drinking. You'll get a medal."

"Bonnie please, we have a guest room if that is bothering you."

"Frankly Laura I hadn't gotten that far in my thinking."

"Please?" she asked.

"Oh hell, I'll teach you how to make coffee." I turned the ignition off and followed her into the townhouse. Laura and her brother were minimalists. The living room had a small sofa and a TV sitting on an antique table nothing more. The dining room had a fancy finished picnic table, but it was still a picnic table. I found the coffee maker inside one of the almost empty cabinets. It was still in the box. Big surprise there, I thought.

"Okay where is the coffee?" I said it as I turned. I expected Laura to be anywhere except standing right behind me. I found myself off balance. I almost fell into her. She reached to steady me. Before I knew it she was kissing me. I mean really kissing me. A full tongue down the throat kiss. I could taste the stale alcohol on her breath. I tried to pull away. Okay, I didn't try long but I did try.

I felt her hand move up and down my naked back. The halter top dress didn't offer me much protection. Those hands had a lot more to do with the brevity of my struggle than her tongue fully inside my mouth. She gave great hand. I was trying hard not to moan and beg. I lost the battle when her hand dipped inside the waste band of my skirt. I felt her fingers deftly slip inside my panties and massaged my naked butt cheeks. It cause the same reaction as when a man did that. My hips pushed forward in search of his penis. Of course Laura didn't have one.

Laura who was smaller than me still manhandled me against a cabinet. My legs opened for her automatically, why I'm not sure. She lifted the hem of my dress her hands were again on my butt cheeks. she massaged them adn pulled me to her. She stood between my legs and moved her smaller body against me massaging my clitoris with her pubic bone.

I do not know how far it would have gone if there hadn't been the discrete sound of Steve clearing his throat. I took a deep breath and looked up at him. I was trying to control my pounding heart. When my eyes focused on Steve, it was all I could do not to laugh.

Laura was grabbing at my ass trying to get me off, while Steve stood in the kitchen door watching. He was also wearing a negligee that probably cost more than I made during the entire last week. Worst of all he looked better in it than either Laura or I would have. I suppose that it was a bad sign since I noticed him more as a woman than as a man.

Steve was slim and yes even shapely. He had breasts were probably hormone induced since they were smallish. The negligee was thin so it wasn't difficult to see his hard nipples. I had never seen a man with such large areolas. His hair had been only a little long for a man and just a little short for a woman. He had it spiked so it looked like a butch cut or a punk cut. All in all Steve made a damn nice looking Stephanie. He also looked embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry Bonnie, I thought you had gone. This is really embarrassing."

He moved to stand by his sister. He gave her a kiss somewhere between sisterly and the one Laura and I had shared. I was confused and a little shocked I admit. I guess my mouth dropped, thank god Steve was in no position to stick anything into it. That was my thought before I saw Laura nudge him forward. Since I hadn't followed my instinct and run from the room screaming, I guess she thought I would be up for it. What it was I had no idea.

Steve stepped forward and kissed me. His smaller breasts were still a shock and I tried not to warm to it. In the end the hormones won. Even though Steve was even more strange than Laura, I warmed to his kiss more quickly. Pretty soon I was grinding against his erect penis. I have to admit it was nice to finally feel it against my belly. With all that had come before, it was no wonder I felt a little weak.

"Oh my you are a darling," Steve said in a voice I hardly recognized. It had gone up a couple of octaves and was also somehow more feminine.

"Isn't she just?" Laura added with a smile.

I heard them talking about me but I just couldn't find any words to respond. I was slumped against a cabinet and limp as a wet dishcloth.

"She seems to be in something of a daze, what do you suppose we should do with her?" Steve asked it of us both I assume. I wasn't about to suggest anything. But Laura was not nearly so shy.

"I vote we take her to bed and fuck her."

"It does indeed seem like the logical next step." Steve replied. As for me I was still in shock. I understood what they were saying and tried to object. With the first sound Steve was again in my face kissing me. I felt his hands on my naked back as he kissed and stroked my back I was slipped into a fog again. Even then I felt something warm slide under the halter top of my dress. Other hands were massaging my breasts and I was totally lost in the feeling.

It must have been Steve who unsnapped the top of my dress. Suddenly I felt him step back and the top fall away. I could feel the silky material of his thin night gown on my breasts. Laura's hands were gone from my breast and I missed them. She was kissing one side of my neck and Steve the other. It was all I could do not to faint.

My knees gave way as I orgasmed from just the kissing an touching. The two of them were holding me up. I knew what had happened but didn't really comprehend it till I heard Laura say, "The slut just came."

"How wonderful," Steve replied. "I wonder what she will be like when we really start on her?"

Somehow the 'really start on her' scared me out of my fog. I couldn't think for a moment then I pulled myself together pushed them both away and ran for the door. To my surprise they didn't follow they just stood in the kitchen laughing while I struggle with door. Steve approached me and I cowered but I was ready to put up a fight. He reached past me to flip the door lock allowing me to run for my car. I was still naked to the waist but I didn't care. Even though they didn't pursue me I locked the car doors. I sat for a moment collecting myself before I drove away.

I drove almost all the way home with my boobs. hanging out. In a deserted church parking lot a few hundred yards from the beginning of downtown I managed to re hook my dress. It was a struggle since my hands were still shaking. When I arrived home it was three A.M. I fixed myself a strong drink. I sat at my window overlooking the empty side street of the downtown.

At first I just downed the drink trying to relax. Then I replayed the night. I was trying to find some indication that thing would turn that ugly. It had just come out of the blue, I decided. Then I relived the event itself. As I relived it, all the feelings rushed back over me. I could feel Laura's kiss, then her brothers. I felt the hands on me massaging me into almost a coma.

As I relived it my hand slipped under my dress and inside my panties. I masturbated for about ten seconds before exploding into an even harder orgasm than the one in Laura's kitchen. I couldn't stop even then. I continued to masturbate one hand under my dress and one inside the top until I came two more times. When I finished, I couldn't stand. I sat on the comfortable chair in my apartment and wondered what I should do about those two. It was a very hard decision. She was a cop, and they had not held me against my will for even a second. Actually anyone else would call it a no harm no foul situation.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.