Charmed - Girl Power - Cover

Charmed - Girl Power

by Suzie XX

Copyright© 2007 by Suzie XX

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A spoof episode of the wonderful Charmed series. The Halliwell sisters have to look after a new witch with awesome powers, and a sexual taste for girls!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

I admit it. I'm a Charmed devotee. I have loved every episode since the beginning, from the early days with Prue right through to the final showdown in series 8. I do have a bit of a 'thing' about Paige I have to confess. This is one Charmed episode I wish they had made, but with its lesbian love scenes I guess it would never have made it past the US censors I'm sure! But at least you can read it and imagine it to be on screen. I guess it would slot into series 4 somewhere! Enjoy!

Prelude

In a downtown tenement of San Francisco, Lena, a 16 year old girl sat on her bed, head in hands with her long straight brown hair hanging down like a curtain, obscuring her face and the tears on her cheeks. The events of the past two days had turned her world upside- down.

The blazing row with her parents in the mall had started it when she had flung her arms out in anger and frustration. The catastrophic results of this action had demolished a shop on one side and had taken out the elevator on the other. It was awful. Bodies everywhere.

Fire, smoke, clouds of dust, alarms blaring out, people screaming. Lena shuddered at the thought. She had seen the weird bubbles of green fire flying out from her hands, expanding before hitting their targets, but had to watch in horror with everyone else as they blew the place apart.

A woman with a fire-blackened face was cradling what was left of her husband and was screaming at her, calling her a murdering bitch. Lena knew that this was her fault but her mind was reeling with shock, unable to comprehend how, why...

Then all of a sudden the din, the screaming, the fires and the running people all froze like someone had pressed a pause button. Only she seemed to be still moving, and she wondered if this was all a nightmare until a man in a white jacket walked in front of her.

"Don't worry Lena, we can fix this. Just stay calm."

"What? Who are you? How do you know me? What's happening to me?"

"I'll explain everything in a moment. But I need to sort this out first. Just bear with me, Lena. My name's Leo by the way." He shimmered into a white light that seemed to rise into a column and disappear. Lena looked around at the frozen scene of devastation she had caused and could do nothing but burst into tears. A few moments later the white light re-appeared and Leo was there again. Almost immediately, behind him appeared two other men dressed all in white suits."

The two men looked around taking in the appalling scene and glared at the girl, although seemingly unworried at the frozen carnage all around them. "My, my," said one, "You have really revealed yourself now haven't you?"

"I don't know what I did," Lena said tearfully, "I didn't mean to..."

"Leave the girl to me," said Leo to the men in white, "Just fix this please. Get time back to just before it happened."

"Is she your charge?" asked the other serious man in white, "You'd better do your job and sort her out quickly. Or we will!" The men raised their hands and there was a tingling in the air as everything went into reverse; the carnage repaired itself; the rubble and broken glass formed walls and windows; everyone went back to where they were when she was arguing with her parents, and the men in white disappeared after flashing her another icy look. The scene was still frozen. Her father's finger was stopped mid flow in wagging at her. The girl's mother was scowling at her.

Leo was still there though. "Lena, I'll start things off again now, but make an excuse to go back to the car park. We'll have a walk and I'll explain what's happening." He smiled reassuringly and held her hand briefly, then waved his arm as he walked away and things were normal again as if he had pressed the resume button.

"... and don't think for one moment you will see him again!" finished ranting her father again as if nothing had happened. Lena took a deep breath, anxious to end this argument so that she could talk to Leo and find out what the hell had happened.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. You're right; I'll tell him not to come round again. Listen, I'll have a little walk and calm myself down." Her parents looked at her, amazed at this unusual outburst of reason from their unreasonable adopted daughter. They had expected anger, defiance, vitriol, anything but passive agreement.

Leaving them to wander off into the mall, she walked the other way back into the multi- story car park and re-joined Leo.

"Look," he said. "I know this must all be confusing, and maybe I should have explained things before."

"Confusing? That's an understatement! What the hell's happening to me? Who are you and who were those men in white suits?"

"Well, first I need to tell you something you need to know. Don't be afraid but what happened will have warned you that that you are special. You have certain, well, shall we say gifts. Or powers maybe. They have manifested themselves a little earlier than I thought, but I have been expecting something like this to happen."

"Powers? Do you mean those green bubble things that started all the mess?"

"Well, that is certainly one of the powers, but we will have to see what else you can do.

Now I should explain that you are - and please stay calm and don't wave your arms about - but you are a witch."

"A witch? A WITCH? You must be joking! They don't really exist."

"Yes they do, I assure you. And you are definitely one. But witches are not the evil things that you may read about in children's stories. In fact they work for good mostly. But there are evil creatures about, which we call demons, and unfortunately they will now be aware of your existence after your little display. We will have to protect you until you learn how to control your powers. I will introduce you to some other, very powerful, witches who will be able to help you."

"So are you a witch too?"

"No, I am an angel and I have been assigned to look after you."

"An angel? Oh my god, am I dreaming? And the other men?"

"Well they are what we call Cleaners. It is their job to clean up when magic is exposed to ordinary people, like what happened today."


CHARMED — The Opening Titles Girl Power Starring Alyssa Milano as 'Phoebe' Rose McGowan as 'Paige' Brian Krause as 'Leo' and Holly Marie Combs as 'Piper' Guest starring Suzie XX as 'Lena' Phoebe was in the kitchen mixing a large pot on the hob in the center of the room as Piper walked in.

"Hi Piper, so how is P3? I'm glad you're back at last."

"Yes it's going well; the new DJ is really good. Onions? What sort of potion needs onion?"

"This is our dinner, stupid!"

"Thank god, I thought we were expecting a new kind of demon. So where's Paige?"

"In her room still, I think. We really need to snap her out of this blue mood she's got herself in, Piper."

Piper wrinkled her nose. "Don't you think I have tried? She's been down ever since what's-his-name walked out on her."

"Richard! And he didn't walk so much as run for his life. But having her orb out half way through sex must have been disconcerting." They both giggled.

"Yes, I suppose it was just as well she was on top! But I was being attacked by the Grouch demons and it did need the power of three urgently."

"I know, but she is finding her social life difficult to get off the ground and that didn't help! Call her down Piper; see if she wants some food."

"Wouldn't hold your breath!" She walked out into the hall and shrieked, "PAIGE.

Dinner!" Paige walked out of the lounge.

"No need to shout, I'm here. And no, I don't want anything to eat."

Before Piper could reply there was a bright light and Leo appeared with a frightened- looking young girl, about 16.

"Leo. What's going on? Who is she?" asked Piper.

"A new witch. She's just become aware of her powers but has put herself at risk I think after blowing up a shopping mall! I need you girls to protect her for a while and show her how to deal with her powers."

"Blew up a mall? She must be quite powerful. But why do you think she is at risk?"

"Because she is the daughter of Balis and Lucinda."

"Half demon, half superwitch. Great. So every demon in town will want to get hold of her. I didn't even know they had a daughter."

"Yes, we placed her with another family straight after she was born. It was assumed by the demons she was killed when the parents were vanquished. But I've been keeping an eye on her ever since."

"Shit!" said Paige. "Phoebe, you should come and see who's coming to dinner, darling."

Phoebe came out of the kitchen, drying her hands on kitchen roll.

"It's OK, I heard. So how long are we supposed to babysit her?"

Leo shrugged. "Long enough to make sure she is able to control her powers. She should be powerful enough to defend herself eventually, but you need to protect her till then.

Lena, this is Piper, Phoebe and Paige, otherwise known as the Charmed Ones. You couldn't be in better hands believe me. Girls, this is Lena. Take good care of her."

"Hey, don't I get a say in this?" moaned Lena, "I do have a life you know. What about my schooling? My parents? I can't just disappear."

Leo said, "As far as your parents are concerned I'll have a word with them. They've always known you are bound to be magical, given what your real parents were. And they will tell the school something."

"What happened to my real parents then? She said they were a witch and a demon."

"I guess it's time you knew. Your mother was a good witch named Lucinda, but she made the mistake of falling in love with a rather powerful guy who was half human, half demon. His name was Balis. He had the clever idea of using your mother to protect himself from being vanquished, but in the end he was vanquished anyway and she was killed too trying to stop it. You had only just been born and your mother's powers were weakened by the birth and so she was unable to prevent the death of Balis. We managed to get you to safety. But because of your somewhat mixed heritage we were uncertain what powers you would have. That's why we need to find out. And that's why the demons will be wanting to claim what they will believe is their own."

As if on cue, Paige suddenly cried out, "INCOMING!"

Piper pushed Lena into Leo's arms and the three sisters looked round the room to see where the attack was coming from. A shimmering from by the French doors told them that four demons were materialising. Three of them were immediately blasted by Piper before they could even get their fireballs away and they exploded in flames and clouds of dust, but the fourth demon threw the fireball wildly, missing the Charmed Ones but hitting the wall where Leo had pushed Lena against, searing her shoulder. The demon, seeing the firepower of the sisters, dematerialised before he too was vanquished.

"Damn, he got away," said Piper.

Paige noticed that Lena was sliding down the wall holding her shoulder. "Leo, she's hurt!" she snapped. Leo laid Lena down on the carpet and placed his hands over the frightened girl's shoulder. The area was soon bathed in a healing light and the burned flesh faded away to nothing. Lena was physically fixed but looked pale with the shock of the events.

Phoebe said, "Well, I guess we had better take the threat seriously now. They were only low-level demons but the one that got away will be reporting back that Lena is being protected by us, so we can expect it to get nastier. Paige, why don't you take Lena to your room for a lie down? Is it OK if she uses the spare bed in your room for now?"

Paige grimaced at Phoebe at having to share her room but she helped Lena to her feet and put her arm round her shoulder, leading her to the stairs. In her room, she indicated a single bed along one wall. "Lena, you lie down for a while and recover from the shock. It must be very strange for you at the moment. But you'll get used to it. I'll bring you up some of Phoebe's broth; that will do you good."

Lena cried a little as she sat on the bed so Paige sat with her and put an arm round her again to comfort her. "You are all being so nice to me; thanks very much Paige."

"You're welcome. It's part of our job to help new witches come to terms with their powers. So tell me what happened at the mall." Lena recounted the events earlier and Paige listened carefully. "So tell me about what you were feeling when the 'green bubbles' were thrown."

Lena said, "Well, I was angry and frustrated by my dad, I guess."

"Yeah, anger will do that every time. What was all that anger about anyway?"

"Oh, a boy I know from school came round and asked if he could take me out. My dad freaked, sent him away and told me I was too young for dating. For heavens sake we were only going to hang about at the mall for a while! I wasn't about to take him to bed!

My dad wants to wrap me in cotton wool I think."

"Hey, don't worry, your dad will get used to the idea that you are growing up. What are you, sixteen now?"

"Yes, but dad still thinks I'm a little girl. I feel ready for relationships, you know, sexually if you see what I mean."

"Yes, you will feel ready. So did you like the boy in that way?"

"Um, no not really, but I have to start somewhere. I've not really met a boy I have got the hots for yet, but it will happen I guess," Lena said sadly.

"You've not felt any attraction for anyone yet then?"

Lena hesitated and looked at Paige a little embarrassed. "Well, as I said, not a boy yet."

"Yeah, I think I know what you're saying and you don't need to feel embarrassed. Most girls, even witches, get their first attraction to other girls. I don't suppose you've told your parents that?"

"You're kidding! I did mention it to a teacher a while ago, but she just said I will grow out of those feelings and I should just ignore them. Did you ever feel that way?"

"Sure. We all do Lena."

"But did you, like ever, you know, act on them?"

"Well just between us, yes, several times in fact. But don't go ruining my reputation by telling anyone else!"

"I promise. Was that when you were sort of my age? Did you grow out of it when you got old?"

"Ouch! Hey I'm not that old you bitch witch. Careful I don't blow you up!" They both laughed.

"Sorry that came out wrong. But did you grow out of it?"

"Well, you do grow into boys as you get older, but you never completely grow out of girls. I didn't anyway. But enough questions. You get some rest now."

Secretly Paige was starting to get feelings herself for this young girl, but silently chided herself as she left the room. 'What are you thinking of, you stupid bitch?' she thought, 'She's just a child and you are meant to be looking after her, not getting the hots for her!' CHARMED (a commercial break) Visit Bournemouth' the UK's premier seaside resort on the south coast with its sandy beaches and unrivalled nightlife. Also hometown of Suzie XX!

CHARMED Downstairs she found Leo had gone and her sisters were eating the dinner Phoebe had prepared. Paige said she was a little worried about leaving Lena on her own. "She could be attacked and we wouldn't know until too late."

"Well, why don't we see if the Book of Shadows has a protect spell we could put in the room to stop demons getting to her," suggested Piper.

"Good idea. I'll have a read in the attic while you finish dinner. And before you say anything, no, I'm not hungry, but I'll take Lena up some food." She took a big bowl of broth up to Lena who finished it quickly then laid down to sleep. A few minutes later, in the attic, Paige was flicking through the yellowed pages of the huge Book of Shadows. In it was the accumulated knowledge and spells from the Halliwell witch ancestors. She found a spell that would work for about twelve hours. It wouldn't stop really powerful demons like the Source but would prevent most upper and lower level demons from materialising in the room. So after dinner it found the three sisters in Paige's room, holding hands round the sleeping Lena's bed, each holding a scribbled note of the spell.

Make this room so securely fast That demons all cannot get past Protect all within by magic charm From evil powers that seek to harm A glow spread outwards from the bed, spreading into all corners of the room. Satisfied that Lena would be safe for a while Piper and Phoebe went back to the P3 club to see how their investment was doing but Paige volunteered to stay to keep an eye on Lena.

She busied herself cleaning up the dust from the vanquished demons and scrubbed the splattering of Lena's blood and the black mark on the wall where the fireball had hit.

How many times had the sisters had to do this? Leo was good with using magic to repair windows and furniture blown apart by encounters with demons but the house seemed to need constant cleaning these days.

For the first time in days she did start to feel a little hungry so re-heated a little of Phoebe's broth. Could it be she was getting over Richard a bit now? Could it be that thoughts of Lena were helping the process? She decided to go upstairs and lay on her bed for a while. She looked over at the sleeping girl. She was fascinated by watching the young breasts rising up and down rhythmically and the way the girl's brown hair was spread out like a fan over her pillows. Lena was certainly one hot female!

It was getting late and she wondered if she should wake the girl to get undressed, or whether she should just pull the comforter over her. Paige walked over to the other bed and looked down at Lena sleeping peacefully and worried what the future would hold for her. She became aware that Lena's eyes had opened and that the girl was looking at her too.

"I'm sorry," said Paige, "I was just wondering if I should wake you up to get undressed.

It's getting late."

"I guess I should." She looked at her watch and yawned, then slid her legs off the bed to sit up. "Do you have anything I could wear in bed? I'm usually more comfortable sleeping nude but it's different when you are sharing a room."

"That's a good point. I don't usually wear anything either when it's hot like this, but I'm sure I can find some nightdresses for us both." Lena was already shedding her jeans and top, folding them onto the chair at the foot of the bed.

"Look, don't worry on my account," said Lena. "We're both girls together so if you don't mind seeing me in the buff, I'm fine with seeing you. OK?"

"Oh. OK then, but I'll find some nighties anyway." Paige was enjoying seeing Lena from behind as she slipped off her bra straps and turned the garment to unfasten it from the front. Lena then pulled down her skimpy knickers to reveal a pert little bottom. Shaking herself out of her inaction, Paige turned away at last before Lena could catch her admiring the body. She undressed too. Lena padded into the bathroom and Paige listened as the girl used the toilet. 'I must stop this, ' she thought, 'I mustn't let myself get involved with the girl.'

"Paige?" the girl's voice again from inside the bathroom shook her out of her reverie.

"Do you have a spare toothbrush?"

"Sure my sweet. There's one in the drawer here. I'll bring it in." As she approached the bathroom door it opened and Paige and Lena found themselves face to face, each one looking down and admiring the other's body. Paige looked at the girl's beautiful white breasts, sitting proudly higher on the chest than her own. They were a good C cup but didn't sag at all. The areolas were small and pink and the nipples were short but firm- looking. Further down she had a neat triangle of brown hair, unlike her own shaved pubes. Lena was also immediately turned on by the sight of Paige's pale perfect body, the large full breasts with long erect nipples on prominent brown areolas.

"Do — you — want - it?" Paige asked slowly and absently.

"Sorry?"

"The toothbrush, remember?" said Paige, holding the new brush out.

"Oh. Oh yes of course. I thought... never mind... fuck, how embarrassing." Her face reddened and she snatched the brush, closing the door fast behind her.

Paige stood there blinking for a few moments, staring at the closed door, but unable to get the picture of Lena's youthful body out of her head. To say she was sexually aroused was almost an understatement. A surge of lubricating liquids had dripped from her soaking pussy lips and was trickling embarrassingly down her inner thigh. Again she tried to pull herself together. Angrily grabbing a few tissues from the box beside her bed, she wiped up the trail of juices, and sitting on the edge of her bed with her legs apart, she dried the ever-increasing wetness between her legs. It was in this ungainly pose that Lena saw her when she emerged from the bathroom.

"You too, huh?" asked Lena. Paige jumped with a startled expression on her face and closed her legs, aware that she was displaying her entire genital area to the girl. "Don't hide it Paige, you have a beautiful pussy."

"Now it's my turn to be embarrassed," groaned Paige.

"Why? As I said we are girls together. I saw the look on your face at the bathroom earlier. I know you were feeling the same as me. I hadn't realised until recently that I can tell what's in peoples' minds. But I can. Maybe it's another of my powers, or maybe I'm just perceptive, I don't know."

"OK you got me. If that is a power though, and it is quite possible, that is quite a gift. So now you know about the lust I'm feeling, but you will also be aware that I'm meant to be protecting you, not taking advantage of you."

"Oh Paige, I really need someone to take advantage of me and give me some comfort right now. Can't we just have a cuddle?" With that she came close to Paige, putting one leg each side of the seated woman's legs and sitting back on her knees. The girl put her arms round Paige and hugged her tight. Any reserve Paige was feeling about the situation dissipated rapidly and she found herself kissing the 16 year old on the lips.

Lena knew she was about to experience her first loving with one of her own sex, or either sex coming to think of it. It was her that was completely in control now of this powerful witch, one of the three they called the Charmed Ones. She eased Paige backwards onto the bed with her lying on top, kissing Paige more and more passionately. Lena squeezed and moulded the woman's breasts, and felt the large nipples grow even more with her ministrations. She slid off of Paige's body to lie beside her, still locked in a passionate kiss with her.

Ending the kiss, she moved her face down towards the panting woman's breasts.

Squeezing the tit with one hand she took the nipple in her mouth, flicking it with her tongue and then sucking it, and the areola, deep into her mouth. She had taken Paige's resistance from her using the gift she had for controlling the mind s of anyone close to her. But she suspected Paige was past needing any control.

Paige moaned with the pleasure this was bringing her. Her pussy was now very wet again she knew and she was tempted to bring her own hands to her clit, to bring the orgasmic relief she knew she needed. It was already close. But the girl had her own plans for this, and was in no hurry to send Paige over the top just yet, so kept Paige's arms by her side.

She could plainly now feel Paige's excitement from sensing her mind, and this only intensified her own feelings. She knew she could do anything and Paige would be totally unable to resist. She turned her attention to the other nipple, again licking, kissing and sucking it to a completely aroused state before kissing her way down the woman's trembling stomach towards the pubic mound, strongly smelling the excitement waiting for her there.

Paige had her legs wide apart and was pushing her hips forward to urge the teasing girl to eat her waiting sex. Lena knelt over the prostrate body and decided to bring Paige the release she craved. She licked Paige's pussy from her engorged clit right round to her rear entrance, and then put her tongue deep into the saturated vaginal opening. She brought her pussy-coated tongue to Paige's clit, which was practically throbbing with the built-up needs. Lena's own pussy needed to have stimulation too and she lowered her vulva towards Paige's mouth. The pretty older witch needed no invitation and grabbed Lena's hips and soon buried her face into the girl's eager cunt.

The two women simultaneously licked and sucked at each other's clits like rutting animals and it was just a few minutes before both were shaking and moaning as their orgasms hit. Both were crying out, "I'm cummmmmming," but neither really needed to state what was obviously happening. Girly cum was pouring from both cunts as the strong contractions continued to rock their bodies.

Meanwhile Piper and Phoebe had returned from the club and decided to look in on Lena to check she was OK. Although they knocked at the door, the two lovers inside the room were totally oblivious between each others thighs. So when the other two sisters looked in they found the girl and their half-sister locked in a frenzied lesbian sex scene.

CHARMED (another commercial break) Enjoying this story? Read more from Suzie XX, the gifted British writer of lesbian fiction, on the fabulous Storiesonline website.

CHARMED Piper muttered. "Yeeuu this is gross," and turned away feeling nauseous, but Phoebe felt different emotions. She and Paige had actually made love soon after Paige had come to live with them a few months ago, although it had been a one-off after too much wine, so she was not immune to the sexual nature of her sister either. But their lovemaking had never been as animalistic as the scene she was seeing here.

She would have liked to continue watching the oblivious girls, but thought she had better see to Piper and so closed the door quietly. When it came to sexual matters Piper was a private person, almost prudish in her beliefs and she had found the girls wanton behaviour almost impossible to comprehend. When Phoebe caught up with her downstairs she found Piper waving her hand at a dining chair which blew apart in flames.

Phoebe put it out immediately but knew they would be buying yet more chairs. That one was beyond even Leo's ability to repair it. She put her arm round Piper's shoulders to calm her down.

"I can't believe she would do that. What the fuck is she thinking of? It's so disgusting!"

"Calm down Piper."

"Calm down? Don't you see the position this puts us all in? We are asked to nurture a young witch, trusted to do so by her parents and what happens? Within hours, one of us is corrupting her, screwing her, turning her into a dyke in the process. Of course I'm mad.

Paige has gone too far, Phoebe."

"Hey, wait up sweetie. We don't know who seduced who. Who is corrupting who? Let's wait and see what Paige says."

"Oh you want her to get a fair hearing? Ok, get the bitch down here right now."

"Um, maybe we should let her clean up and get some clothes on first."

"Fine! Fine! Whatever. You'd better go and prise them apart then. Damned if I'm going near them."

Five minutes later a rather shame-faced Paige came down the stairs wearing a silk gown over a shortie nightie, still looking flushed with her face almost matching her red hair.

Piper's icy stare told her that her sister was NOT amused.

"What the hell were you thinking about Paige? How will the Elders ever trust you to look after a charge as a white-lighter when you do that, that, that disgusting thing on your first night?"

"I can't explain it Piper. It just happened. I didn't intend it to, honestly."

"It wasn't her, it was me!" came a voice from the stairs. They all turned to look at the girl dressed in one of Paige's baby-doll nighties. "I think it must be another of my powers, I just took her willpower away so she wouldn't resist me."

"That is sooo lame," scoffed Piper, "I know you feel like you should cover for Paige, but we are strong-willed girls and we can't be seduced like that."

"You're wrong Piper. I'm not making excuses for her. Don't forget I am half demon and you don't know my powers yet."

"Maybe, but you couldn't seduce someone unless they wanted to be seduced. Paige must take the blame. I mean, you wouldn't be able to seduce me or Phoebe that way because we don't want it."

"You don't know that. You have no idea of the power I'm beginning to realise I have.

Don't imagine you could resist me if I wanted you like that." She walked towards Piper slowly locking eyes with the powerful older witch.

"Don't bother with even thinking about it Lena, no way to tempt me with those big brown eyes. I mean it. I know what you're doing sweetie and it won't work. If you think I'm going to kiss... those beautiful young lips... I tell you... Well maybe just a little peck..."

To the surprise of the other sisters Piper just stood there while Lena walked up close and pressed her lips against Piper's, despite the dying protests. More amazing is that the older woman started responding, returning Lena's kiss with her own even more passionate kiss.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.