Partying with my Sister - Cover

Partying with my Sister

Copyright© 2007 by FamilyMan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The parties that happened at Ron and Marcie's had a certain reputation and were hardly spoken about loudly. That's why I was surprised when my sister Linda invited me to one of those parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

This chapter is about very unexpected happenings

Well, my life has changed unrecognizably. Participating in the orgies was something I've never even dreamed about. Making love to my beautiful sister who up till then has hardly ever spoken to me unless we were arguing or fighting was a long lived dream come true, and then finding the photos that showed our parents fucking different people...

The awkwardness of facing our parents after seeing the photos was real bad, and we had to hide it somehow. We just stayed more in our rooms avoiding the parents as much as we could, and with time we became more at ease, just digesting the fact that our parents were swingers.

The orgies were monthly. It was explained to me that when you have too much of something good you get used to it, the novelty wears off and you enjoy it less.

However, Linda and I started using every opportunity that the parents were out to make love. We enjoyed each other so much that our attitude towards each other became very obvious, and one time at dinner Mom remarked:

"It's wonderful to see that you two have grown out of the fights and the arguments and that you actually like each other. I only wish it would have happened earlier and saved a few years of you behaving as if you hated each other."

Oh, if only she had known...

Linda was right. At my 4th orgy I took my mask off and never used it again. By then all the regulars knew who I was and using the mask became ridiculous.

At that orgy Melanie Thompson cornered me.

"Billy, you've been avoiding me for too long. You've seen me without the mask, and now that you've finally decided to be without a mask too you can really stop pretending that you don't know me. I've heard much about you and I just MUST have you."

I blushed. I actually felt the fire crawling into my face and then to the rest of my body.

"Aw, come on Billy. You know what people come here for, and you've seen me several times. Just forget that you know me from any other place and take me."

To my surprise she did not lead me upstairs but to one of the couches in the main room. She was very hot, so I gave her a short version of my love making. I just went straight for her pussy, and made her cum 3 times with just licking it and using my fingers in her cunt and asshole. After her third cum she was begging me to fuck her. So I did. I used on her my 'alternating speed fuck', a few slow moves and a few hard and fast ones, and surprisingly, after about 10 minutes she simply went ballistic. She arched her back and went through a long series of convulsions until she collapsed speechless.

After a very long while she said:

"Billy, this was the best fuck I've had in a very long while. Your father will be very proud of you..."

Alarmed, I straightened up, looking at her with fear.

"Oh, I shouldn't have said that, should I?"

"What... ?"

"Sorry, Billy. This just slipped out. What I meant was that any father would be proud if he knew what a good lover his son is."

This was an out, but remembering the photos I've seen I did not believe her, of course.

Anyway, after some rest Marcie walked up to me.

"Remember, Billy, that we are discrete here and even if you are surprised to meet people you know it only remains here. Now I want to collect on what we said on our first time together. She led me up to the rooms again and we made love. This time, though, she wanted anal and that's what we did. Although I've done a few girls anally before I was not very experienced in it, but Marcie pointed out a few tricks and angles that made it very pleasurable. She used some muscles on me that I've never known existed and the outcome was so much pleasure that I had one of my biggest cums ever.


A month later came the big surprise that changed my life again.

After fucking Kathy and another 17 years old girl, a masked older woman approached me and pulled me to the stairs. She was walking ahead of me and I was looking over her great backside when I noticed that she had tattoos on both her shoulders of colored butterflies. Also, she had a very distinguished suntan mark in the middle of her back, a mark that showed that she was in the sun with a bikini that had a large and very specially formed clasp.

I froze on the spot and turned white. Mom had those tattoos and she had such a bikini. I was frozen and couldn't move. The woman pulling me was, without any doubt, my own mother.

She turned around.

"Come on, Billy. Don't let me down now. I've been waiting for this minute for the last 6 months."

"Mom..." I stuttered, "I don't think I can..."

At that moment Marcie joined us.

"Billy, we said that all the barriers are down while you are here. You should know that apart from your friends Kathy and Suzy your mother was also asking me to have you join us. Now, don't make a scene and go with her. If, when alone, you find that you can't go through with it, you won't be forced, but please give it a chance."

Very reluctantly I let my mother show me into one of the rooms upstairs, where Mom first of all took off her mask.

"How did you recognize me, Billy?"

"The... the butterflies and your bikini clasp."

"Oh, well, but rest assured that I would have taken off my mask anyway. I want you to make love to me, but I wanted you to know that it's me. Can you do it? I want you very much."

"I... I don't know, Mom. I feel that I'm frozen. I don't know what to think even..."

"Then don't think, Billy. Treat me the way you treat any other woman here. The way you had your first time with Marcie, or if it makes you easier — the way you treated Melanie."

It seemed that mother knew everything that went on in the orgies.

"I thought that no one was supposed to tell others about what went on here..."

"That's true, but I had an agreement with Marcie, as I was the one who requested having you in the group, that she would update me mostly to when you really became at ease here. And you know that Melanie is my best friend. Also, women talk and compare notes so I've heard from others too. We compare notes within the group only so it doesn't go out."

She stood up and made a slow swirl before me.

"Do you find me attractive at all?"

"Mom, I may be prejudiced, but among the adult women I've had here you are the most beautiful and sexy woman. But how come you are here? What about Dad?"

Even before she answered I felt my cock beginning to rise. Mom was one hell of a sexy woman. I couldn't believe she was 40 years old.

"I can see that you like what you see, and I'm glad for it. Yes, I had small job done on my breasts so they don't sag, and you know that I work out 3-4 times a week. Now, to your questions, explanations will be given at home. We are here to enjoy ourselves."

She went down on her knees and started licking my cock, taking it into her mouth deeper and deeper until it was all the way down her throat. My hard on was at full mast, and I grabbed her arms to pull her up.

"Lovely cock," she murmured. "Almost like your father's."

I laid her on the bed and started giving her my full treatment, but she stopped me.

"Let's do this later, Billy. Now I'm so hot that first I need to be fucked hard and fast. I heard this is not your style, but I need it now."

She spread her legs and for the first time I looked at her shaven pussy. It was sopping wet, with her juices running out. I wanted to taste her, but she pulled me up on top of her.

I had to shake my head in order to get over my strange feelings, and then I just slid my cock into her. I stopped moving when I was all the way in, and savored the feeling. Mom was hot inside like a furnace! She started humping back at me and that erased all my reluctance and I started fucking her in earnest.

It was like going into a storm. Mom turned out to be the hottest woman I've ever been with, and that included Marcie. She was humping back at me, squirming, groaning and grunting, and what surprised maybe most was...

"Fuck me, Billy! Give me your big cock! I want to feel you shoot your spunk into me! Come on, Billy, give it to me! Give me all you've got!"

This kept on until I heard a loud scream right into my ear. It was Mom's famous scream when she had a good one, just as Linda had reminded me when she spoke about the group the first time. Mom was in a frenzy of convulsions, almost throwing me off her body, and screaming again and again. Somewhere in the middle of all that noise I erupted into her, showering her womb with my hot cum.

After a long while, when our breathing became regular again, Mom smiled at me.

"I love you so much, Billy. This was one of the best fucks ever for me, and I know it was so good because I love you so much. You probably know by now that sex with someone you love is always better than with just anyone you meet. I heard so much about your abilities and I've wanted you for so long, and you just proved to me that everything I heard was true. Oh, Billy, I'm so proud of you!"

While listening to all this a wave of guilt feelings rushed over me. I just fucked my mother, and how can I face Dad now?

Mom was looking at me as if she was reading what's on my mind, and then she spoke quietly.

"Billy, there is nothing to worry about. Your Dad knows where I am and what I do here. He also knows for a long time how much I've wanted you, and that I planned to have you today. So don't feel bad."

Suddenly tears burst out.

"Mom, how... how can you do... do this to Dad? I won't be able to... to face him!"

"Calm down, Billy. I told you that your Dad knows and approves. Tomorrow night we'll have a conversation of the whole family, if this will make you feel at ease. Now you are not in the mood to continue, so we'll continue at another time. OK? Let's have a shower and join the others."

We had a shower together, and somehow I got hard again. Without a word Mom went down on her knees and sucked me off. This time I let her suck me all the way until I shot my cum down her throat. I must add that this was the best blow job I've ever received. But when we came out of the shower I didn't feel much better.

Down in the main room I found Linda, and told her I was going home. She looked at me and saw that something was bothering me.

"What happened, Billy? What's wrong?"

I almost burst into tears again. "I just... just fucked Mom."

Linda became white and couldn't speak, but Marcie saw me and came over.

"I see that you don't feel up to staying longer. Go home and rest. Believe me you're going to feel a lot better in a few days. Be back for the next party, I'm not going to give up on you. You're the best stud in the whole group and women will tear my hair out if you don't come back."

This made me smile a little, and I left for home. Linda decided to go home with me and we drove home together with me crying most of the way.


I didn't leave my room till Saturday night. Linda told me that she only went down for two meals. She also brought me some sandwiches which I devoured on Saturday afternoon.

"What are we going to do, Linda? I can't face Dad."

"But last night you said that Mom had told you that Dad knows and approves..."

"Yes, she said it, but I'm not sure that I can believe it. She was so hot she'd have said anything for a fuck."

"Billy, remember the photos. They swing and they have sex with different partners, and the photos say that they do it together."

"Yeah, that's true, but all the photos were two years old. How can we be sure that they still do it?"

"You know, I have a feeling that I found those photos too easily. Why did Mom have to call home for me to prepare her lingerie? And she sent me exactly to the place where that box was..."

"Oh, shit, I'm so confused!"

"Well, Mom said there will be a family conversation tonight, so let's just wait and see."

Linda got into my bed, fully dressed, and we just cuddled, spooned and fell asleep.

It was dark outside when Dad knocked on the door, came in and woke us up.

"Right, kids. Wake up call! As beautiful as it is watching you two cuddled like that — I believe we have a small family crisis to solve. I also made some BBQ and everything is hot and ready. Don't let it cool."

Linda and I just washed our faces and went downstairs. Dinner was served on the patio and the parents were waiting.

Mom hugged me and kissed my cheek, saying that she loved me, and then did the same with Linda. For a few minutes we were all quiet, but I couldn't resist the smell and stuffed a fresh hamburger into my mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.