Cyndi - Cover

Cyndi

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He wanted it to happen, she did it and then hid it from him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

The first person I saw when I got to work on Monday was Jerry. He came into my office and said:

"I came to see if you were pissed off at me."

"For what?" I asked.

"For getting your wife done by all those other guys"

"Well," I said, "It was more than I expected, but no harm done. After her initial reluctance she seemed to be having a good time, but it didn't turnout the way I thought it would."

Jerry sat down in the chair across from me and asked, "What do you mean, just what did you expect?"

I told him about my fantasies and how I thought if I got her fucked by another man and she enjoyed it she would indulge me.

"What happen?" he asked.

"She never said a word about what happened and, in fact, when she saw me reading PHL the next morning she told me to get used to the fact that she would never consider doing something like that."

"Oh well," he said as he got up to leave, "At least you got to see it once."

He turned to leave and then stopped and turned back toward me; taking an envelope from his pocket he said:

"Here," and handed it to me. "It's the disc from the digital camera. I don't know why, but when we were all fucking Cyndi the idea came to me that you might like some pictures."

The light bulb went off above my head and I handed him back the envelope, "You keep it," I said. He gave me a look that asked "Why?" I smiled, "I seem to remember you telling the guys you were going to use the pictures to blackmail Cyndi into getting together with all of you again. I think that's a good idea. And when it happens I'll be there to watch. One thing though; no one but you and me are ever to know I'm there."


Cyndi worked as a consultant and the majority of the time she worked out of our house. She would usually visit her clients in the morning and then come home around noon and work on the computer the rest of the day. Tuesday Jerry and I put my scheme into motion. I came home around eleven and waited until Cyndi came home before getting into the closet. I called Jerry on my cell phone and told him she was home and five minutes he rang the doorbell. Cyndi opened the door, but did not ask him in:

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Well, we had so much fun the other night that I wanted to do it again."

"In your dreams asshole," Cyndi said, "You took advantage of me that night and got away with it, but it isn't ever going to happen again."

Jerry smiled at her and took the pictures out of his pocket and handed her one, "I'm going to take advantage of you again, and again, and again. That is, unless you don't care if Rob sees these pictures. He will just come to work one day and find them sitting on his desk."

Cyndi was silent for several moments and then she stepped back and let Jerry in. Five minutes later Cyndi was lying naked on the bed with her legs spread wide and saying to Jerry, "Okay asshole, let's get it over with," and five minutes later she was begging him to fuck her harder.

I watched her fuck him, suck him hard again, and then fuck him some more. Each time he got up to leave she pulled him back down, got him hard and fucked him again. It was four-thirty in the afternoon before Cyndi said:

"You have to go. I need to clean up and put clean sheets on the bed before Rob gets home."

As Jerry was leaving he said, "I'll call you," and Cyndi said, "What for?"

"Because you and I are going to be doing this again - lots."

"You bastard!" Cyndi said as she slammed the door behind him.

While Cyndi was showing Jerry out I hurried down the back stairs and out of the house. I was waiting for Jerry at the Landing Strip, a local bar about six blocks from the house.

"You got some woman there Rob. If you had been out of town I don't know that she would have let me leave."

"Maybe some other time I'll do that for you, but for now we need to set up the next time. It's got to be somewhere where I can watch and I want you to have all the guys who did her the other night there too.


Thursday at two I was already in the closet at Jerry's when the rest of the guys began arriving. The doorbell rang at two-fifteen and Jerry had all the guys move into the bedroom before he answered the door. Cyndi thought she was just coming to see Jerry and the others were going to be a surprise. I could hear the conversation as Cyndi came in:

"How long do you plan on doing this?" she asked.

"Until I get tired of you" Jerry said, "And that could be a long, long time."

"You really are a low life. Okay, lets get it over with."

I could hear them walking toward the bedroom where the guys were naked and waiting. The surprise, followed by the resignation on Cyndi's face almost caused me to come out of the closet and put a stop to things, for about a tenth of a second, but then I considered that she wouldn't be here at all if she wasn't hiding things from me. She stood in the doorway and surveyed the room and then with a blank expression on her face she walked over to the bed and took off her clothes. Once naked she laid down on the bed and in a voice absolutely devoid of emotion said:

"Don't just fucking stand there. I haven't got all day. Who's first?"

The guys looked at each other and I could almost read their minds, "This isn't the laughing, giggly woman from the other night. This probably isn't even going to be fun. She'll probably just lay there like a blow up doll."

Jerry stepped forward and Cyndi spread her legs wide, but Jerry didn't do what she expected him to do. He went to his knees and started to eat her pussy. I could see in her face that she was determined not to show any emotion, that she was going to rob these guys of a willing sexual partner. She was just going to lay there passive and unresponding until they were done. Her resolved slowly faded as Jerry worked on her love button with his tongue and pumped her pussy with his fingers. Jerry had Cyndi moaning in about two minutes and in another minute or so Cyndi was begging for someone to please fuck her.

The next three hours passed way to quickly for me as the guys fucked Cyndi one after another and as she begged and pleaded for more cock. She was never without a cock in her mouth or cunt for more that a minute during the entire time. Every guy there fucked Cyndi twice and Jerry and George fucked her three times. At five thirty Jerry told everyone that it was time to go:

"We have to see that the little lady gets home in time to fix her hubby his dinner. We don't want to ruin a good thing, right?"

Cyndi was lying on the bed breathing hard when Jerry came back into the bedroom. He walked over to her and pushed his limp cock against Cyndi's mouth and it opened and took him in. In minutes Cyndi had him hard again and he climbed on the bed and started to roll her over on her stomach.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

Jerry laughed and said "There's one hole that hasn't been used yet and I want to try it."

Cyndi pulled away from him and said, "No! I've got to keep something that's just Rob's. No one goes there except Rob!"

I do have to admit that I was touched by that little display of indignation. Jerry said, "Honey. You don't get a choice. Remember the pictures?"

Cyndi was hot now, "Fuck you and those fucking pictures. If you are willing to throw away what you already have over something that you are not ever going to get, you are too stupid to be seen with!" and she jumped out of bed and gathered up her clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.