College Pictures

by JAX

Copyright© 2007 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: "There was something in the mail today," she said. "A picture of me taken a long time ago. A picture that I didn't know about or even suspected. I was at this frat party and I got more than a little drunk."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   .

I came home from work and I knew something was wrong. My wife, Jessie, looked nervous and tense. She just picked at her dinner then, after clearing things away, she sat down with a large glass of wine.

"Bobby, you love me don't you?" she asked.

"Sure, babe," I replied, for it was true.

"Well, something awful happened today and I know your are going to be mad," she said in a whisper.

"Ok," I said. "Tell me."

She took a large gulp of her wine and then placed the glass back on the table.

"There was something in the mail today," she said. "A picture of me taken a long time ago. A picture that I didn't know about or even suspected. I was at this frat party and I got more than a little drunk."

"Ok, I get the picture," I said.

Wrong choice of words, I know.

"Look, the sender of this filth wrote that he wanted me to do things with him or he'd send some more pictures to you," she explained.

"Yes," I encouraged.

"Look, I love you and would never cheat on you, so I rather you know about this even if you leave me because of it," she whispered.

I reached for her glass and took a long gulp myself.

"Look," I said forcefully. "I knew you weren't a virgin when I married you, all that was in your past and I didn't care. No, that's not true. I would have preferred to be your first but that's being unreasonable. I love you for yourself and I'm more than grateful that you're telling me this and not succumbing to this bastard's wishes."

"So, it's alright between us?" she whispered.

"Yes, of course," I reassured.

Suddenly, it looked like a heavy cloud had been lifted off her shoulders and she smiled that smile that always makes my pants tight.

"So, what are we going to do now?" she asked, pouring more wine into her empty glass.

"Well, I think this bastard needs to be taught a lesson," I snarled. "Tell me about the note he sent."

"Here, you read it," she said, and left to fetch it from the bin.

"Car park tomorrow," I paraphrased the note. "Right, I want you to keep this appointment, but I shall be there to keep an eye on things."

"Y-you don't want me to do anything," she stuttered... "You know -- with this guy."

"No," I said thinking hard. "But I'll be wanting you to do anything I say without question, can you do that?"

"Yes, of course," she said. "Like what?"

"I don't know as yet," I mused. "We'll see what comes up. Now show me this the picture he sent you."

"I tore it up," she said.

"Well, get me the pieces," I demanded.

It was only in four pieces so it was easy to put together again using tape. It was in black and white, well, no digital cameras back then and black and white could easy be self-developed. She was naked on all fours with a naked guy at each end.

"Please, I don't remember doing that," she wailed.

She was slimmer and her boobs looked a cup size smaller, too, but she still look more than good.

I presided over her wardrobe, simple white cotton knickers under a short summer dress, nothing else, even when she complained that she was too big to go without her bra. We took both cars and well before the deadline we parked up on opposite sides of the deserted woodland car park. It was a well thought out location for such a meeting. Dead on time, an old battered Ford parked next to hers. As instructed, she got out and slipped into his passenger seat. Time for me to move.

I reached behind and found the baseball bat I had put there earlier. Now, I'm not a big guy, just five foot ten, but I have a good set of shoulders and with a baseball bat swinging in my hand, I hoped to be intimidating enough.

"Right, let's be having you," I shouted as I yanked open his door.

"What, who?" he said as I pulled him out.

"You going to hurt him now?" asked Jessie, right on queue as she stood over his cowering body.

"W-what no," he stammered. "There must be some mistake."

"Oh, there's a mistake, all right, and you've made it, chum," I snarled.

"Please, no," he whimpered. "I can explain."

"There's no need for that," I said sweetly. "I know what this is all about. You wanted some of the pussy that belongs to me."

"No, no, I just wanted to give her pictures back," he lied.

"Is that right?" I said with a purr. "Now that's right decent of you."

"Yes," he said hurriedly.

"So where are these pictures you were going to give my wife back?" I asked.

"Here, here," he said reaching into his car to produced a buff folder.

There were six black and white full-plate sized pictures, each one showing Jessie naked with various partners.

"Is this the lot?" I snarled.

"Yes, yes, I swear," he grovelled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.