The Potter Twins - Cover

The Potter Twins

Copyright© 2007 by Kaidin Wilson

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harry Potter dies at the age of 25. He is then sent to a past that is an alternate dimension where he has a twin sister. He will live his life over with his sister in tow. I just had to do a Harry Potter fanfiction story since everyone does at least one. :)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Harry was having the best dream. He was having a very erotic dream about Hermione. It was so erotic that what happened next shocked him.

His sister did an Aquaticus spell and sprayed his face with water.

Harry just sputtered and sat up in bed. "You're gonna be the death of me, you little minx."

She just laughed.

Harry got out of bed, naked, and went to their shopping bags. He pulled out one of the many, many robes he had bought and some undergarments and put them on. They fit perfect.

He couldn't believe how much he had shopped, and he hated shopping. They had even gone to Knockturn Alley for supplies. They bought as many books on Rituals as they could. Which were about three dozen books on blood magic. His sister didn't know it but he got six books on Sex Magic as well. He was going to broach the subject very lightly that they practice it, but with the blowjob she just gave him it was void.

"Why do you think I had the courage to give you a blowjob? Of course I knew you were going to ask to have sex with me. That's what you get for having a sister that can read your mind." She told him, sticking out her tongue.

"Like I said, the death of me."

Just then there was a knock on the door. Both of them thought that they were glad they locked the door. It would have been a little embarrassing if they had walked in a few minutes earlier.

Harry walked to the door and opened it. There stood Albus Dumbledore. As usual his eyes were twinkling. He looked at Harry and then at Lily, then his smile turned into a smirk. Harry quickly strengthened his shields. He was embarrassed about acting like a kid. Lily was cherry red.

"Relax, Harry. You too, Lily. I have a twin sister in this dimension too. I know what twins can get up to if they are feeling close." He told them with a grandfatherly smile.

Then what the old man said penetrated his brain. "This dimension, Headmaster?" He asked with shock.

Albus Dumbledore smirked and then finally walked in the room, shutting the door behind him. He then started casting very complex spells, including an impenetrable charm as well as a silencing charm. Then he looked at Harry and Lily.

"On the day you died, when I found out, I had a heart attack. It was so severe that I died on the spot. Then I met the Lady of Death, she gave me a choice. I could go on to the afterlife or I could come to this dimension with you. She also gave me the endurance of a twenty year old and the stamina. She also told me I was ageless but not immortal. Quite nice of her if you ask me. I got here three days before you did."

Harry and Lily were in shock. This was so amazing. He never dreamed that the headmaster would follow him. But here he is. It was just then that Lily walked up and hugged the old man for all she was worth.

"Thank you for training Harry," she told him in a soft voice.

"My dear, it was a treat." He told her with a grandfatherly smile.

"What about my wife, Hermione?" Harry asked with hope.

"She will be coming to the school, but she isn't from a different dimension like us. You will have to start all over with her."

Harry's heart sank when he heard that. Damn. He had an honest hope since the headmaster was here but he guessed that Hermione was in heaven with her family. Then again, the only reason they got together was because they had been through so much together and it just seemed like the next logical step. He was truthful with himself at that moment. He loved Lily multiple times more than his best friend Hermione. Even if his Memories told him that he was still best friends with Hermione. He would have to just make due. It was then that his sister hugged him tightly, pressing her breasts into his back. He could feel her pleasure from hearing his thoughts.

"What about Voldemort?"

"He is in hiding, building his army. He already has hundreds behind him."

"Any intel on where he would be now?" Lily asked with a determined voice. There's no way that I am letting Harry fight alone.

Harry caught the thought and winced. It was then that he had a thought in his head. "We will be waiting a year to fight him so you can get in some dueling practice. You are not fighting Voldemort without practice."

"I have your memories. Why do I need practice?"

It was Dumbledore that spoke next. "Memories do not give you reflexes, my dear. And if you are going to face Voldemort with Harry then you need some reflexes and cunning."

Harry thought about it for a moment and then came up with an idea. He saw his sisters eyes widen at the thought. "If it is all right with you Headmaster, I would like to form a unit. It will consist of three people. Me, Lily, Hermione. I will take them as my apprentices. I figure a year of training should get them to an acceptable level."

The headmaster looked solemn when he spoke. "If you think you can handle it Harry, then I won't hold you back. However, I do have something to give the girls."

With that he pulled out two clear vials that had a blue substance in them. "Nicholas Flamel has made these for me. They are called Magic Stimulators. They will bring the full magical potential out of the person that drinks it. This is very secret, if you must know. The Wizarding world is not ready for it. If you glow white that means you're an ordinary wizard or witch. If you glow red, it means you're a Sorcerer. If you glow pink that means you're a Grand Sorcerer. If you glow a light blue that means you're a light Mage. If you glow a blue that is almost black you are a powerful Mage. And last but not least, if you glow green you are a Magus, the most powerful magic user. In this dimension Voldemort is a Magus."

He then soundlessly handed a vial to Lily. "I must warn you though that it will hurt."

As Lily took the stopped vial Harry asked a question. "How much will it hurt?"

The headmaster looked grave when he answered. "It will hurt immensely."

After she unstopped the bottle she paused with it raised to her lips. If I have to hurt a little to help my brother, then so be it. She thought with a shrug. Then she tilted it backwards and poured the vial down with a gulp.

The only thing that she could compare the feeling that shot through her body was that it reminded her of the Unforgivable Crucio spell that she remembered from Harry's memories when Voldemort placed the spell on Harry several times before he got a second chance.

She bit her lip to keep from screaming out until blood flowed from the corner of her mouth. It felt like her blood and insides were on fire. It was Harry that caught her as she collapsed, scooping her up and placing her on the bed. Then he gently kissed her cheek and smoothed her hair out.

It was then that he noticed that she had a very faint glow about her that steadily grew. Then it just sort of lighted up at such a frightening rate that all anyone could see was the very bright glow that blocked out everything in the room. It was all that Harry and Dumbledore could do to see a foot in front of their faces. It was an awe inspiring sight because of one thing.

The glow around her was a very bright green. His sister was now a Magus. Harry remembered the first time he took the potion and finding out he was a Magus. He felt utterly alone. He would make sure that didn't happen to his sister. After all, she had him and he was a Magus. He would make sure that he was with her every step of the way. This was not and idle thought. His love for his sister was boundless.

Lily Potter finally felt the pain start to subside and she could think clearly. Her brother's thoughts helped a great deal. It gave her a warm feeling she couldn't explain. She just knew she would do anything for her brother. She would train as hard as she could to help him in the fight against the disgusting, vile son of a bitch that went by the goofy name Voldemort. She decided at that point she would call him Tom all the time. A silent communication with Harry told her he would do the same.

Her brother had been through more pain than she could imagine. He had been under the Crucio curse more times than he could count, trying to build up immunity to the terrible curse. She was determined to be as tough as Harry was when he underwent the torture for training. Her memories told her that Mad Eye Moody was the one that put him through the pain curses.

"Fuck that hurt," she spoke with a croak.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked with concern.

Lily thought for a moment and thought about what she felt—Dumbledore remained silent with a concern on his face. He was worried about the girl and he wasn't afraid to show it.

"There is only one thing that I feel now: Power. It seems to just course through my veins. The only time I have felt this much immense power was when I shared your memories. The only thing I know for certain is that I know instinctively about the Magus abilities that I now have, thanks to Harry's memories. This is so fucking cool!" she said without thinking and then she looked at the headmaster who was smirking at her.

"Sorry, Headmaster." She told him in a quiet, repenting voice.

"My dear, I have heard the term before. I am quite used to Harry's language after he reached eighteen. I guess, because of the memories that it has sort of rubbed off on you, correct? It's perfectly normal and since you have the memories of a twenty five year old, I have no choice but to treat you as adults," he told her in an amused voice.

"Is there anymore surprises on the agenda, Headmaster?" Harry asked worriedly. He didn't like to see his sister in pain. In fact he pretty much hated it with a passion that bordered on holy.

Harry watched as the headmaster smirked at him. It was unnerving. He had never seen the headmaster smirk once in his old dimension. Then he had a thought. "Before you answer that question, could you tell me what changed your personality to smirk all the time?"

"That is very easy answer, my dear boy, or should I say Man?"

"Well, don't keep us in suspense, Albus."

"Albus?" he asked with an amused voice.

"Well, you did say you wanted to treat us as adults, so I thought that we would treat you as an equal as well. Do you have a problem? If you do we can go back to the old way?" Harry told him earnestly.

"Albus is just fine, for both of you."

"As I told you, I have a sister that is a Slytherin. Her memories changed my personality a bit. Before you start on me about her being in the Slytherin house I can tell you she is a very sweet, and yet, stern woman. She teaches Defense against the Dark Arts and is very good. She is on the side of the Light." He told them.

"Ok, what is the surprise you have for us?" Lily asked with an excited voice.

Albus then reached into his pocket again and pulled out a large silver disk. The old man saw the confused looks on the faces of his, now, friends. "I take you have no idea what this is, do you?"

They both shook their head no.

"When I was going through my vault in this dimension I found something in it that I thought was a myth until then. It is called a Dimensional Disc and it was said to be made from Merlin himself."

"What does it do?" Lily asked with a curious voice.

"Apparently in this dimension, my sister and I were very adventurous. Because of her memories I know she and I used a spell at first, instead of a Dimensional Disc, to go to a different dimension. It was a very dangerous spell and left us at Death's Door when we arrived at the first dimension we discovered. It was all we could have hoped for in a dimension.

"For one thing they have a rating system. They will only let the Imperial Magus train you if you are above grand sorcerer. He is very selective of who he takes. However, he owes me a life debt and I am using it to get him to train you two and treat you civilly. We were trained by another Grand Sorcerer. There are seven levels to the training they have for Grand Sorcerers. I made it to level seven, as did my sister. They were impressed that I made it that far."

"However, they have a different rating system for a Magus. It goes to levels one through twelve. A level twelve Magus is almost like a god to them. There has not been one of those in a Millennium. And Harry, I would like you to test yourself. I just happen to have an Orb of Merlin that I borrowed from my sister. This too is extremely rare. I brought it with me to test you and your sister as long as she took the Magic Stimulator. I want to see what your magic levels are now. Remember, the low end is 1 and the high end is 1000—well, 1000 is the highest it ever went in this dimension. Rumor has it that Merlin scored that. This only works for a Magus, I must tell you. I don't want you to think badly of yourself if it is low; you're still a Magus, through and through." He told them with a smile.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.