Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 1: "Que La Fête Commence"

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: "Que La Fête Commence" - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Conversation stopped.

Soft music started to fill the hall. Men and women in business suits looked up from their cocktail glasses. And from the ample cleavages and asses of the girls serving them.

They were associates and employees of Wolfram and Hart, the famous lawyers' firm with its intriguing and dark reputation. Over this last half hour they had wondered why they had been invited. And how they could be involved in this curious BimboTech Inc. They had looked amazed at the many outrageously clad and curved women that seemed to roam each and every hall and corridor.

Of course they knew that Lilah Morgan and Eve had been involved over the last months. But even in the secretive traditions of their firm it had been an extremely hush-hush operation.

So now they stood here in a vast circular room that filled up with weak and beguiling music. There were long drawn sensuous glissandos. Sighing breaths. Even silvery giggles and high-pitched titters. And under it all was the muffled rhythm of a heartbeat.

It might remind some of the guests of a porno soundtrack.

Colored lights started to flash around the hall. Then the faint sound of many clicking heels could be heard. All heads turned to its source. A gasp filled the hall.

Dozens upon dozens of women entered.

Women? Many of the visitors — especially female - would surely call them sluts, tramps and most of all bimbos. They looked with raised eyebrows at their insane curves and scanty outfits. Their make up and outrageous hairdos made them comment with shocked irony.

Oblivious of this, the bimbos began to giggle and primp themselves when they saw the partygoers. They pursed their collagen filled lips and struck agitated poses. They also bent over so anyone could see their bountiful cleavages.

Or they shook their well-padded asses.

It seemed as if all of BimboTech had been emptied. Every bimbo that recently had been created was here. A few even had been called back for the occasion.

Like Jani and her slutty mom.

Jani looked around for her sexy friend, the former Dawn. She couldn't find her. Her attention was soon diverted, though, when her mommy guided her over to a receptive young lawyer. She giggled as her bimbo daughter pulled the man in by his necktie. After only the blink of an eye, he began to kiss the girl. And soon his greedy hands ran all over her half-naked body.

Jani squealed when she felt his hard erection.

The former Mrs. Penshaw might have looked on longer. She might even have joined them. But as bimbos go, she soon got distracted. A twenty-something lawyer cupped her tits from behind. She wiggled her bubble ass into his crotch, feeling his growing hardness.

Then she let the lust overtake her.

A group of busty sluts skipped over to a row of stripper poles. They began to gyrate to the music. Fredi was their leader. She immediately put her new whorish body on display as she wrapped her legs around the pole and spun around. Her long, burgundy hair flung everywhere. She could tell that all eyes were on her. But it didn't matter.

She only danced for Cordi.

Her roaming eyes found her, and a sexy smile spread over her face. Her lover was lying on a huge, round bed on the other stage, across the room. She had her tongue buried deep in an unknown slut's cunt. They were locked in a wanton sixty-nine position.

Fredi shook her ass playfully at her porn star girlfriend.

She had been delighted when Cordi had told her that she would let her co-star in her first video. The two had spent the whole night fucking one another. Fredi let out a yelp as she pulled apart the thin fabric of her gown and stood in all her naked glory.

The Wolfram and Hart employees were getting into the 'entertainment', some literally. Then a new figure appeared at the main entrance to the ballroom. A seven feet hulk of a man walked in. He held twin leashes in his hands, and gave them a rough jerk.

HoneyCunt and Anni stumbled in on their towering pumps.

One never known now that the pink haired slut was once a brilliantly smart witch. Or that the other bimbo used to be a feared Vengeance demon. They were nothing but horny sluts. They would do anything to have their holes filled.

And they were never happier.

HoneyCunt - the former Willow - wore tight black, shiny, shorts that seemed etched on her round, sweet ass. Her tits were hardly covered by a bikini top of the same satin. Anni, on the other hand, wore a white mini dress. Although it covered more skin than HoneyCunt's outfit, it wasn't by much.

In a perverse way, the two looked like twin sisters.

Master X walked over to some of the Wolfram and Hart visitors. He introduced himself and informed them of his new position as the head of BimboTech San Francisco.

All the while, the rest of the room degenerated into a frenzy of sex and sin and air-headed giggling.


Buffy's mind swam.

Her ankles wobbled as she tried to walk. Her heels must be at least seven inches, her platform soles at least two. The shackles and chains clinked and clanked as she walked. But their sounds seemed to drown in a constant buzz.

It plugged her ears like cotton wool.

After the hosing down they had dried her with fat fluffy towels. It made her skin glow. They also had massaged her with creams and oils. Then they had shaved her legs and given her pussy the shocking baldness of a baby girl's.

Her face had been made up with loads of powder, gloss and eye shadow. They had colored her nipples, the inner lips of her vagina and even the round sphincter of her tight asshole. The touching there made her flush with embarrassment.

Her hair was done up to leave her neck free. Her nails were painted and she had been sprayed with clouds of perfume.

Then the busy little bimbos had fallen away and this incredibly huge titted Asian woman sashayed towards her. She held up a bunch of intricate leather straps that she sank over Buffy's head. It fell all over her upper body.

The cool leather tickled her skin and nipples.

Buffy had moaned a little. Many hands started to tighten in the straps. They nipped in her waist, hugged her hips and pushed up her modest tits. But they left her pussy free, as well as her ass. The many straps ran on down her thighs and calves. She was laced in from throat to ankles.

Even her arms were nicely strapped.

The Asian bimbo turned her left and right. She chuckled with approval. "Mmmmm," she cooed. "Such a totally lovely sight, dahling."

Then she took a piece of leather that looked like a mini corset. She tied it around Buffy's neck It forced her to hold up her head as it ran from her clavicles up to her chin.

Her hands had been cuffed and tied behind her back. Even her elbows were tied. This made her stand very straight, pushing out whatever tits she had. And it made walking rather precarious for her. Especially on the insane footwear she wore.

And more so because she had been blindfolded.

Her head was filled with insecurities. Hands guided her. The giggling of excited voices was all around her. Doors sighed open, fresh breezes licked at her exposed skin.

They made her tremble with delicious sensations.

She knew she ought to be embarrassed. She should be ashamed to be exposed like this. That she was outfitted like this and shown around. But all those feelings seemed to be numbed down. The only thing she felt was arousal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.