Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 4: Being A Master Can Be Hard Work

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Being A Master Can Be Hard Work - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

X sat and stared at the two bimbos in front of him.

Xander Harris would hardly have known how to deal with two women battling for his affection. But this new hulk of a man, knew perfectly how to master the situation.

Former Willow Rosenberg - now the sensational, pink haired slut HoneyCunt - sat before him with her endless legs crossed. From half closed eyes she stared up at the hulk and played with her impossibly shaped tits. She very well knew they made his cock rise.

She wore a skintight black vinyl long-sleeved top.

It had a plunging neckline from which she had plucked one of her swollen balloons. Her tight pink skirt rode up and hugged the curve of her spectacular ass. She sighed and ran pink nailed fingers through her trashy hair. It glistened in the lights of the room. Her legs were in black vinyl stockings. On her feet were pink six-inch heels. Willow would not even have known such outfits existed. Let alone wear them.

But, ah, well... who was this Willow again?

"Master," Anni whined. By now no one knew her anymore by the name of Anya. She used to be a feared Vengeance Demon, but such things held no meaning in this sterile world of science. She eyed the giant cock before her with deep interest — just as the pink haired slut did.

It was out of the giant's pants. He stroked it calmly with his fist.

"Like, I thought I was going to be your number one bitch!" the bimbo called Anni pouted.

"Puh-lease, sweetie," HoneyCunt purred. She licked her plump lips. "Master X knows I'm his number one sex kitten. Master Fink told him."

HoneyCunt glanced at Anni and her pussy became wet.

She really was a hot slut with her dyed platinum hair. Anni's voluptuous body was barely covered by a see-through white spaghetti-strapped mini dress. Her skirt almost revealed her puffy, bare slit.

HoneyCunt didn't fight the need to be fucked by her new Master. She knew she was a slut and craved cocks. As many cocks she could swallow.

But he wanted just as much to bury her tongue inside Anni's snatch.

Master X didn't reply to Anni's whining. He just leaned forward and roughly turned the both of them to face one another.

"You're both my bitches," he bellowed. "You both belong to me." The two simple-minded bimbos understood. Sluts shouldn't fight for the affection of their Master. Their Master didn't have to care one way or the other, did he? They should just work hard to please his every need. Work together, the both of them.

It took them a second. Then they understood.

HoneyCunt and the platinum-curled Anni went from staring adoringly up at their Master to looking at one another. They gasped as they realized all the pleasure they could bring him if they worked together. The former Willow's brown eyes flooded with passion. She leaned forward and inhaled Anni's sweet smelling BimboTech perfume. Anni, too, leaned forward. The two sluts' lips met. At first they touched cautiously.

But soon their tongues danced and dashed.

The kiss turned into a passionate, hungry make out session. HoneyCunt helped Anni take off her mini dress. Then they slowly turned their bodies into a wet and sloppy 69.

Finally, the two panting sluts knelt in front of their Master. They never stopped gazing into each other's eyes. X looked down approvingly at his prized possessions. He helped them both up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.