Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 2: Admiring Another Work Of Art

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Admiring Another Work Of Art - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

The pink haired woman lay on the tiled floor.

She had fallen forward on the large tits she now crushed with her body. She'd never heard the distinct plop! as the huge pole of flesh left her yawning ass hole.

The only thing she heard was the buzz inside her skull.

A pale trickle of sperm oozed from the orifice between her round and swollen ass cheeks. It was pushed out by the constant constrictions of her well-fucked ass. A sheen of sweat covered her body.

From her throat a low-pitched gurgling rose.

Then a slim, chocolate colored foot in transparent, high-heeled sandals kicked the fallen woman in her thighs. The foot had pink painted nails. It belonged to a dark and stunningly built woman called Tittiefuck for as long she could remember. Which was not very long indeed.

"Get up, slut!" she chuckled, kicking the girl again.

"So much to do to, like, make you a puffect bimbo sexretary slut.

C'mon, honey, git!"

And once more she kicked her foot into the creamy, home grown flesh.

The two women were the only ones left in the room. The machine that had spawned the pink haired bimbo stood silently at the centre. All the scientists, assistants, sexy nurses and giggling bimbos had left.

So had Fink and the huge brute with the awesome cock.

The girl — who had no need to know that she once was the brilliant witch Willow - groaned and tried to rise. She had no idea where she was or why. She also had no idea how long she had been lying naked on this floor. Or why.

To be precise: she had no idea about anything anymore. And there was no wish whatever inside her to know.

Her ass burned like hell, though.

She had problems walking. The chocolate colored bimbo had a giant afro hairstyle and an equally huge rack packed in shining lycra. She pushed the pink bimbo to the door, then led her through another.

Fat globs of semen dribbled down the insides of the girl's thighs.


The room was high and light.

All around the walls were giant mirrors. They reflected two stunning girls. Their images bounced from one mirror to the other, showing their bodies from all sides. They saw themselves repeated manifold: a sweet black and white couple.

They could all day have watched the glorious ebony of Tittiefuck and the pale, freshly showered cream of the new, dedicated sexretary. But the dark bimbo broke the spell with a giggle. She hugged the pink haired slut, crushing her voluptuous flesh into hers.

"Now, let's, like, see how we wrap up this sweet sexy package," she piped. "Black tight latex, ooooooo yes! Black shiny latex would look soooo totally cute on you, honey!"

She walked over to one of the wardrobe closets. It made her round ass swing on seven-inch sandals.

She returned with only a handful of black and pink, slick material. She slid a flimsy top over the riot of pink hair. Then she stretched it over the billowing mass of white titflesh. It took her a while until at last the tight rubber snapped over the huge balloons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.