Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 9: Never Trust A Bimbo's Heart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Never Trust A Bimbo's Heart - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

The two burly security guards of BimboTech threw Willow into a transparent plexi-glass cell.

It stood in the middle of a large and luxurious room. Willow got up at once to pound the glass with futile fists. She could tell that this was a prison. And that she needed to escape from it.

But the men pulled her away from the wall. They forced her into a peculiar looking chair. Her hands and feet were secured. Her neck was latched with a collar.

All she could do was look forward. And cry.

"Now the real fun begins."

The warm but insincere voice of Fink came from the hallway. He strolled in with Master X. The blonde bimbo who had been Anya, now Anni, clung tightly to his muscular arm. A group of bimbos, lead by Tittiefuck sauntered into the room. A giggling Titya was with them.

Out of another door came a few men in lab coats. They were followed by the usual group of busty nurses in tight latex uniforms Their faces had an empty, happy expression.

Fink and X took their seats in comfortable leather chairs. The bimbos sat down on various soft cushions. They kissed and touched and brushed each other's crazy hairdos. Of course Anni was fussing over Master X as if she worshipped the ground he walked on. Which in fact she did. Titya spread her smooth, glossy legs. She fingered her puffed, bald pussy.

Then she gave Willow a long, seductive look. As did about half of the other bimbos.

It made Willow feel like some sick zoo attraction.

She kept glancing nervously toward the scientists and their nurses. Then she ignored the nurses. They were just eye candy. Maybe they were supposed to pleasure the men once the procedure started.

She studied the inane look in her former Tara's eyes. She also met the alien, pale-blue eyes of her former best friend, Xander.

Again she couldn't help the tears to flood her face.

Her only hope was that Buffy would be still free and able to get help. Somehow... someway.

A massive humming of large machines dragged her back into the hateful moment. Darkness washed over her as if a huge cloud had lowered from the sky. She could not see the metal hood that sank down over the top of her glass cell. Only her eyes could move. She sent them frantically from left to right, and tried to conjure up any magic that was still in her.

Unfortunately, nothing happened.

Someone somehow must have stolen her magic. The only power left to her was to close her eyes and avoid the obscene sight in front of her. The bimbo that had been her friend Anya released Master X's huge member with delicate fingers from its tight, restrictive prison. She totally ignored the helpless Willow and lowered her head to it. She began licking the erect shaft up and down and finally enveloped it as far as it would go down her throat.

"Throw the first switch!" Fink's voice rang triumphantly.

He leaned forward in his chair. His eyes were afire with what was about to happen to the brainy witch before him. Willow swallowed. She gagged on her panic. One of the scientists pulled down a large metal lever. Then he returned to suck the freed tits of the blonde nurse in his lap.

For an instant, Willow thought something had gone wrong. Nothing seemed to happen. But then a soft cloud of pink vapor poured into the glass cell. Willow coughed. She thought it was meant to knock her out.

"What the hell is this?" she demanded. She pulled defiantly at her restraints.

"Don't worry, Willow. The mist is just to ensure that you won't feel any pain for what is to come," Fink said. "We are not monsters, you know." All the bimbos giggled. Willow looked around as much as she could. She knew she had just one last card to play.

There was no other option left.

"Tara, I know you're still in there," Willow said. She tried to muster a winning smile. "It's me... Willow, remember, honey? I love you, Tara. You have to fight whatever they've done to you and help me! Please, baby! Baby?"

For a brief moment, a look of realization lighted Titya's confused face. Her eyes flitted from Willow to Fink and back again. She twirled a strand of her black, shimmering hair. Then a seductive smile relaxed her whorish features. Willow smiled triumphantly as Titya got up and minced over toward the scientists.

"Bimbo, what are you doing?" Fink demanded.

"You've failed, Fink!" Willow called over. "Your perversions couldn't spoil my Tara and our love for one another!"

Titya was now standing before the large machine. She absentmindedly fondled a prominent nipple.

The scientists looked up. They seemed about to stop her, but waited for permission from their employer. Fink had a worried look on his face. He should have faith in his own operation. So he straightened up in his seat.

He would show no weakness.

"Let's see how this plays out," Fink called to his scientists and security guards.

Titya ran her fingers through her long hair and kept her empty eyes on Willow. She then moved her hands over her large, bare tits and again tweaked the nipples. She giggled softly.

Willow's face fell in despair. She knew her gambit had failed. Titya took a long nailed finger and sucked on it, as if she was giving head. Taking the finger out of her mouth, she produced another insane giggle. Then she pressed a large pink button and all the bimbos in the room erupted in high-pitched cheers.

Fink himself breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sorry, babe," he said with feigned compassion. "Your 'love' has just sealed your fate. Welcome to your new life. In a few hours you'll thank sweet Titya for what she just did. Bye, lil witch, say goodbye to Willow."

He snapped his fingers and Titya slid onto his lap.

Willow started panting in panic. The very chair she was sitting in began to buzz.

The last she heard was her ex-lover's giggle.


A pink mist swirled around her.

Willow felt a dull buzzing in her head. It was strangely relaxing. She knew she should fight it. She shouldn't lose herself in it. But her eyes became lidded. She slowly floated away.

Sleep seemed to capture her.

But a huge, electric shock tore her out of it. Her body spasmed. She clenched her teeth forcefully. Her nipples started to tighten and ache. She whimpered. A strange pressure built up inside her breasts. She tried to look down her nose to see what happened.

She moaned as she saw the obvious tightening of her blouse.

She couldn't believe what happened to her. Her breasts were swelling. The pressure of her blouse became unbearable, until two buttons popped. An abundance of white freckled flesh burst free. She groaned. Her modest breasts started to inflate into cartoon proportions.

They must be past D-cups now and still didn't stop.

Willow tried to see what happened. She panted uncontrollably. The newly expanded breasts were a huge strain on her body. Rivulets of sweat ran from her face. "Must fight!" she groaned through clenched teeth. "Can't become the cheap, trashy slut they want me to become! Gawd, my breasts... tits... they are huge now!"

A sudden sensation of utter horniness drowned her. She had to fight it... fight it. Ah God... but it felt so goooood.

A giggle escaped her.

All the bimbos clapped their manicured hands and cheered with soft, high-pitched voices. Willow's head swam as she could barely hear anything through the buzzing. Beyond the clouds, Willow could see the evil smile of Fink. A black haired bimbo nuzzled his neck.

She must be her lost Tara.

The girl looked over to Willow from time to time and blew her kisses.

Just then, two identical machines rose up from the floor. They carefully cut Willow's jeans and underwear away from her. She was left naked in the chair. Only the tatters of her shirt clung to her shoulders.

Her eyes were wide with fear at what was to come.

"Please stop this! Staaaaaaawwwwwwpppppp!"

Willow's cries died in the sound of the machines. Then she started to thrash about in her seat. She felt an electrical jolt pierce her pussy as her clitoris throbbed. Cunt juice suddenly leaked from her inner thighs and onto the floor. It made some of the bimbos lick their lips. But most of them were by now deeply engaged in all forms of pleasure.

Willow's hurried breathing came even faster now. She had never been hornier in all her life.

"You never made my clitty-clit that big, Master!" Tittiefuck pouted playfully. She leaned over and gave Fink a long, tongue filled kiss. Fink soon broke it. He didn't want to miss the sight of Willow's expanding pussy.

'They're making me into some sort of a freak! I'm already feeling like a horny bitch! Must fight these changes." Willow repeated in her mind. But the buzzing was like a swarm of bees she could not dispatch. The sound was growing louder and closer. At last Willow could hardly get a coherent thought through her brilliant mind.

"If I only could just give in... only for an instant. I AM SO HORNY!"

Willow was now moaning loudly as yet another jolt was sent through her body. It made her new, huge tits jiggle uncontrollably. Then her entire scalp started tingling. A soft load fell on her shoulders and slid down her back. Her red hair was growing with incredible speed. Finally, it stopped as it reached the middle of her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.