Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 5: The Pain Of Being Ignored By Your Lover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Pain Of Being Ignored By Your Lover - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Willow sat in her cell.

Her eyes stared vacantly. The time she had spent with the BimboTech website had left a deep impression on her. She wondered why she needed to be locked up like this. Maybe she had to wait her turn.

Others surely needed the BimboTech treatment before her.

If Willow had been in the right frame of mind, she would have looked for her magic. Then she also would have realized that it had somehow been turned off.

None of this mattered to her, though. She just sat there and waited her turn.

The clicking sound of many heels came closer. It shook Willow from her thoughts. She smiled to herself. Her time must have come at last. She stood up. A small army of bimbos approached her cell.

"Like, hiya Willow!" Tittiefuck gushed with a wide smile. "We've, like, got a huge surprise for ya!"

Officer Cunt Lustly minced forward on her spiked heels. She opened the door. Willow looked at the platinum blonde security guard. There again was this sudden surge of desire. She wanted to touch the woman. The hair, the face, the tightly packed tits.

Then she saw all the other bimbos. And her desire went out to them too. She saw how they all smiled excitedly at her. They made her feel so welcome and so very much at home.

It brought a sob to her throat.

And like a child she wondered what this surprise could be.

"Follow us, honey," Cunt purred. "She's, like, been ready for sometime! She's making herself look all hot and slutty right now!"

Tittiefuck took Willow by the hand.

The other sluts came forward to rub their hands over Willow's body. It drove the witch mad with desire for all of them, the blondes, the brunettes, the dark skinned and the Asian. It also made her want so urgently to be like them. After so many nights under the influence of the BimboTech website, the desire was etched into her brain.

To be one of them.

Where would they take her? How long would it take them? Oh God, let it be now...

The giggling clique of bimbos finally arrived at their destination.

It was a spacious room filled with rows and rows of trashy outfits. There also were vanities. Flocks of bimbos could fix their makeup and hair in front of them.

The room was filled with the freshly minted sluts from Sunnydale.

Tittiefuck took Willow by the arm, and lead her over to one of them. When Willow got close, her face lit up. She recognized the slut in front of her.

"Tara!" she exclaimed.

She looked in amazement at all the changes BimboTech had made to her girlfriend. Gone forever was the cute brunette that Willow had come to love. The vixen before her was a vision of bimbo perfection.

"Sorry, honey," Tittiefuck purred. She kissed Willow's neck softly. "Her name's, like, Titya now and she's perrrrrrfect."

The new Tara, now Titya, jiggled over to Willow.

Her round ass swayed enticingly back and forth. She wore knee high black boots with a very high heel. Titya hadn't bothered to find any clothes yet. She would probably need some help getting a skirt pulled over her padded ass. Willow gasped as she noticed how fake Titya's new big tits looked. But if so, how could they stand so proudly from her chest, and still swing with natural grace?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.