Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 3: Soft Hearts Offer Poor Advice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Soft Hearts Offer Poor Advice - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Just as Fink was wiping away the sweat from his brow, his cell phone rang.

One crisis had been diverted with new Anni recognizing her former boyfriend. Another was just beginning. The name on Fink's caller ID was Lilah Morgan. Could Lilah have found out about their inability to detain Buffy? Maybe it was something about Becker? Or the damned porn star he still hadn't delivered?

"Hello, Miss Morgan," Fink said. There was a slight quiver in his voice. Pissing off Lilah wasn't the wisest option.

"Fink, get your ass in your office this instant," Lilah demanded.

Fink rolled his eyes. A scolding by that woman was the last thing he longed for. He was beginning to wonder if dealing with that ice queen was really worth his trouble. Would it have been different if a man ran Wolfram and Hart, the most powerful demonic law office in the earth's history?

He had tried poisoning her into co-operation. But her stomach seemed as steely as her gaze.

Fink walked into his office, only to be met by an evil glare from Lilah. Becker was standing there as well. He looked quite sheepish. Apparently, Becker was not above Miss Morgan's wrath. Fink knew the consequences of arguing with Lilah. So he decided he would simply listen what she had to say.

Even if it wouldn't be pleasant.

"Fink, you little worm! What the hell have you been doing in my absence?" she roared for openings. "It's bad enough that Mr. Becker here is incompetent to keep things under control. But this is your own company, dammit! Where the hell are my stripper and porn star by the way? They were supposed to be delivered yesterday!"

Lilah steamed. She shook on her elegant pumps.

"Well..." Fink said. "We ran into some problems that are being taken care of as we speak."

He motioned at a TV monitor.

Lilah followed Fink's gaze. She saw a recording of Buffy arriving with her friends and sister. Lilah's eyes grew wide, her mood grew more and more furious.

"Why wasn't I told?!" she asked. "Where is the slayer now? If she escapes, she'll destroy this whole operation!"

"Lilah," Fink smiled. "I've taken care of it all. Xander has been experimented on. Anya is now his loyal bimbo. Tara is on her way to sluthood. Willow and Dawn are being detained. Buffy is being safely monitored. She's currently 'hiding' in the air ducts."

Lilah slammed her hands down on Fink's desk.

But she quickly regained her cool. "You have not taken care of everything. If anything goes wrong... ANYTHING!, you'll beg to be killed after what I have in store for you!"

"I understand you're upset, Miss Morgan," Fink said. "But I have a plan."

He was slightly shaken by Lilah's threat. He pressed a button on his desk. "Tittiefuck, bring Dawn to my office."

An uncomfortable silence filled the room.

Lilah stared daggers right through Fink. Finally, the sound of clicking heels could be heard coming from down the hall. Fink huffed a sigh of relief, when Tittiefuck led a sad looking Dawn into Fink's office.

At the sight of Fink, though, Dawn's eyes lit up. "Master Fink!" she chirped. "Why haven't you turned lil' Dawnie into your perfect sex slave yet? Dawn misses Master so much!"

"I've tried to, like, tell her all bimbos are happy all the time, Master!" Tittiefuck giggled. She blew a large bubble of gum.

Fink looked between Lilah and Becker. A cocky smile came over his face as he reconsidered the plan in his twisted brain. He turned to Dawn, and motioned for her to sit on his lap. Dawn bounced over and flew her arms around him.

She gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

"That will be all, Tittiefuck," Fink said. He turned his attention to Dawn, who was looking up at Lilah and Becker. "I'm sorry, Dolli Babe, but I've been so busy with your naughty sister. Are you ready to be made into my perfect sex slave?"

He ran a slow finger over her lips.

Dawn's face lit up and she hugged Fink even tighter. "Oh yes! Thank you, Master! Thank you so much!"

Lilah and Becker looked at one another. What was this damn Fink doing?

Fink touched another button on his desk. "What air duct is Miss Summers in, currently?" he asked.

"She has moved right above Surgery Room Five, Sir," a voice came over the speaker.

"Excellent," Fink hissed. His plan was taking shape. "Prepare it for Dawn's mental changes. We're going to do this slightly out of order this time. Send two of the male security members up to escort Dawn to her mental surgery."

"What the hell does all this mean, Fink? There are more important issues... , " Becker asked. But Fink held his hand up to silence him. Lilah looked over at Fink, and she smiled. Evil minds have so much in common. She knew exactly what he was doing.

"This better work, Fink," she said evenly.

At that point, two muscular security guards arrived. Fink shooed Dawn away with them. "I'll be along in a minute, sweetie."

A bit later Fink, Becker and Lilah arrived in Surgery Room Five. Dawn had already been strapped to the brain-draining device. Various scientists, surgeons, and sexy slut nurses were running around.

Fink walked over to Dawn. She stared up at Fink, adoringly. He caressed her cheek.

"Soon, Dolli Babe, soon..."

The machine fired itself up. A strange, blissful look came over Dawn's face. Her shiny lips curled in a sexy smile. Becoming her master's slave was finally coming true.

Lilah and Becker looked on, enraptured by what was going to happen to Dawn.

It was just then when Buffy burst through the air vent.

She landed nimbly on her feet. Her face blazed with anger. She made her way towards Fink and the machine. Then a small army of muscular security guards flooded the room. They were all armed with tazers. Fink thought he had the situation under control. But it was only a matter of time, when Buffy had knocked out all of the guards. After all, she had taken down the world's strongest demons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.