Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 7: Back To Where It All Began

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Back To Where It All Began - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

The bus was almost full.

Chuck Taylor looked back from his seat next to the driver and grinned. He loved to see the flushed faces. They were so eager and sweet.

Like children going to see Santa Claus. All edgy and excited.

His little scheme had worked just great. Every pink dose he had spread around had left the tiniest of residue in the girls' heads. And every one of their countless orgasms had grafted the outline of an idea on their brains. It was the idea that this bliss could last forever. That they might always feel this happy if they only would follow up on their urge.

Then Taylor had asked sweet Ms. Markovic if she wouldn't love to have the body to go with her slutty dreams.

"Uh?" she had said around his rock hard cock. Her blue eyes had opened wide.

"Wouldn't you love to have even bigger tits, honey? Tits to fuck cocks with? And a great ass to get fucked in? So all the world would want to fuck you silly? Fuck, fuck, fuck?"

"Uh, uhh!!" she had gurgled And another Reload-enhanced blast of cum had hit her throat.

The dedicated slut had swallowed it all. Then she had cleaned his drooping cock. After that Taylor had slapped her tight gym-teacher's bottom and sent her on her errand.

Ms. Markovic had done well.

When Taylor showed up with the bus, an hour later, the curb at Sunnydale High had been full of girls and women. Of course there were the initial fieldtrip girls and their mothers, friends and siblings. But there also was the principal and her sidekick. They stood wrapped around each other and poking tongues down their throats.

Now the bus was on its way and Taylor counted forty-eight soon to be bimbo's. Real soon, he grinned.

Of course some of the mothers were restless. They had only agreed to come, because they did not want their daughters to go to L.A. on their own. And some of the friends and sisters were very excited. But they were also rather scared by the obvious lewdness surrounding them.

Ah, well, Taylor thought. Haven't I just the right remedy for their anxieties. He leaned forward and hissed the last of his pink cans into the inlet of the bus's air conditioning.

A sweet, sweet scent started to spread. And, oh yes, didn't it relax those worried faces just lovely. Before they hit the outskirts of Los Angeles, blouses had been shed. Skirts had been raised and all through the bus sighs and moans could be heard.

Taylor once more grinned.

He winked to lovely Ms. Markovic and begged her closer with a crooked finger. Soon her blonde head was buried once again in his crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.