Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 6: Visiting A Highly Conservative Mother

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Visiting A Highly Conservative Mother - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Walking with Dawn to the Penshaws was a mixed blessing. Her platinum halo seemed to attract male attention like flowers do bees. Or manure does flies, Buffy thought.

She smiled wryly.

Dawn's low riding miniskirt and prancing heels did nothing to make the male excitement flag. And her heavily lashed eyes missed nothing.

There were whistles and catcalls.

They only seemed to inspire the slutty teen to strut with an even more exaggerated sway. Whenever Buffy looked away, Dawn pouted her fat pink lips in mock kisses and flashed her tiny teen bottom. She made her skirt rise on imagined breezes.

She loved being a slut.

Whenever she felt her stiletto heels hit the concrete, she dreamt of the huge and incredible balloons that soon would swing and bounce on her chest. Oh, please, Master come and get me. Come and get your pretty lil Dawn-slut and make her beautiful. She so much needs to be yours.

A shudder of delight ran down her spine. It made her moan.

Buffy became increasingly irritated by her sister's behavior. What the hell had they done to her? And who? What had happened on that damn fieldtrip? It must have been that trip, as her friend Janice acted the same. And the turmoil at Sunnydale High must have had the same cause. This teacher Stacy had told about, hadn't he been with them to this silly named scientific centre?

They reached the Penshaw house.

Buffy felt relieved. They would leave the street and enter a saner world. The world of a sound minded, serious mother who would have good advice and straighten these girls out.

Buffy only knew Alicia Penshaw from Dawn's stories and one or two parent meetings at school. She remembered a very conservatively clad woman of strict values and high morale.

She certainly did not know the woman she met as soon as the door opened. She seemed to fill the entrance with flesh. Huge balloons of HH proportions rode high on her chest. They were hardly concealed by a shocking pink lycra top.

Its color almost made the enamel on Buffy's teeth crack.

The woman also wore a tower of silver-blonde hair. It crowned the sluttiest face Buffy ever saw. Arching eyebrows had been painted over sky-blue eye shadow and the bushiest lashes ever. They encased wide, totally vacant blue eyes. Her nose was tiny and upturned.

Her lips were at least twice as fat and shining as Dawn's.

The bare belly that lay in the shadows of her mighty tits plunged down to the waist of an almost non-existent pink mini skirt. It might just as well have been a wide belt. At the centre of her belly shone a huge fake diamond. It was attached to a silver piercing through her button.

Her hips flared out from the tight waist. They accommodated the fleshiest of ass cheeks that crowned two never ending, all bare legs. Her calves tapered down to pink platform sandals of lacquered leather.

Buffy stood speechless.

But her little sister squealed with delight, throwing herself in the arms of the white-blonde bimbo. They hugged and giggled and soon were kissing deeply.

When they separated, Dawn was out of breath.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "Mrs. Penshaw! How totally great you look. Oh God, how I envy yououou!"

Buffy stuttered.

"M-mrs. Penshaw? Don't be silly, Dawn. This bimbo is Mrs. Penshaw?"

The big blonde slut now twirled a strand of her spectacular hairdo with her long nailed finger. She grinned widely.

"Oh sure, Buffy. It's me. Like, Lizzi, you know?"

She grabbed her oversized melons and pushed them together with a giggle.

"See?" she beamed. "Oooooh, how I love my new titties!"

She shook them and squeezed her thighs together as if on the brink of peeing.

"But you must see Jani!" she cried. "Come in and look for Jani. She is so totally hotttt! I am so totally proud of her!"

The bimbo turned and walked inside on her towering sandals. Her immense ass shook. The cheeks peeped out below the flaring little skirt. Dawn followed eagerly, but Buffy groaned and stood as if glued to the floor.

"My God, what is happening? Is everybody going crazy?" she muttered.

Then she followed the two giggling sluts into the house.


Buffy looked out of the window.

Behind her the woman she once knew as Mrs. Penshaw - staunch pillar of the Sunnydale status quo - lay on her knees. She was eating out a red haired, huge titted teenager she once called her daughter. By now that sweet daughter was Jani, mostly called Janiiiii!

The two never seemed to talk normally anymore.

The slurping sound was getting on her nerves, as were the incessant moans and squeals.

Buffy's brain tried to make sense out of the senseless. She looked for order in the silly, surreal chaos. Why the transformations? Why the gross loss of intellect? The crazy sex drive?

Jani had told her between a lot of "ohmygawds" and "totally kewls" that they had been back to this BimboTech place. There they had all been "soooo totally, like, sweeeeet" to them and had done "stuff" to give them these awesome hotttt bodies and super happy minds.

She also had pouted and pitied them for their "totally dull bodies and boring clothes". Then she had pinched her mother's swollen nipples. And sent her tongue down the woman's throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.