Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 4: The Teen Girls Take Things In Hand

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Teen Girls Take Things In Hand - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Dawn Summers strutted down the hall of Sunnydale High.

She had a contented smile on her face and licked at a large sucker. It made her think of her Master's cock, which made her giggle. She slid her glossy lips over it, moaning softly.

Her fingers twirled her long platinum hair and she thought over the events of the day.

The school had fallen into a frenzy of sex.

Dawn couldn't be happier. Of course, she had not given in to the temptation of fucking any of the boys like her friends had done. She was her Master's property and would remain forever loyal.

A group of girls passed by. They all giggled stupidly. Dawn smiled with her fat lips. She remembered how they were once a group of nerdy honor students.

Well, not anymore!

It seemed the BimboTech lifestyle had infiltrated her so very proper and boring school.

All around her students were making out. Some boys were lucky enough to get head from the newly minted sluts. Sighs and moans had filled Dawn's ears. If this was anything like her future at BimboTech, then Dawn knew she would be happy for a very long time.

"Dawnie!" came the cheerful voice of Janice.

The young tart pranced over to Dawn on her four-inch pumps. The heels echoed with every step. The girl looked flushed. Dawn had the wicked suspicion that Janice might have just been fucked.

"Hey, Janice! What have you been doing?" Dawn asked. She took a long, slow lick from her sucker.

"Not what, but whom!" Janice announced. Both girls burst out laughing.

They joined arms, and continued to strut down the hall.

They passed rooms, and could see a few teachers trying to manage their class. But most of the students in class were distracted. Some were even engaged in various acts of passionate necking.

It was at that point that they passed Mr. Taylor's room. Both girls giggled as they peered in. They had to stifle more giggles when they saw that Miss Markovic was bent over Taylor's desk.

She moaned like the whore she was now. Her perky tits were crushed into the wood as Taylor continued to pound his hard member into her ass. She squealed when a thunderous reload flooded her bowels.

Dawn snaked her hand up her immodest skirt. She licked her sucker and fingered her needy bald pussy.

Janice couldn't stand it anymore.

She pulled out her small compact mirror and fixed her deep red lipstick. Swaying her hips from side to side, she walked into the room. Miss Markovic smiled an air-headed smile at the young slut.

Then she guided Janice to her knees.

The girl looked up at Taylor with big, round eyes. Taylor snickered. Would there really still be remnants of innocence doing battle with BimboTech's corruption?

He sure hoped so.

"What do we have here?" Taylor mocked. "Janice Penshaw. I remember you and your slut of a friend over there laughing at me in class."

"I'm sorry, Sir," Janice said in a nervous tone. But at the same time she batted her long eyelashes. She wanted his cock so much. "Let me make it up to you!"

"How about you, Dawn? You want any of this?" Taylor asked Dawn was now masturbating freely in front of them. She licked her slick lips again. And remembered the vow to her Master.

"I'm fine," Dawn giggled. "Have fun with Jani!"

Taylor looked Dawn up and down. "Fucking tease."

Janice began to lick all of the excess cum away from his spent cock. As she did, Miss Markovic circled around the desk. She handed Taylor a can of Reload. Then she kissed him softly on the cheek and sat down next to him. She began to fondle her excited tits. She purred.

Miss Elena Markovic was a very happy slut now.

Just as Janice was about to go down on Taylor, a girl appeared at the entrance to the room. She was Stacy, a friend of Dawn's and Janice's. She had somehow escaped the BimboTech influence that was making its way around school. The shy girl felt absolutely horrified by what was going on. To see her two friends being active participants made her sick to her stomach.

Dawn was the only one who caught sight of Stacy. She just smiled at her, never stopping to rub her pussy.

She blew her friend a kiss.

Stacy gasped and hurried down the hall. Something had to be done.

She made her way to the principal's office. She hoped to find some sanity there. Nobody in the school liked to talk to the principal, also known as the Prune, or her annoying assistant, Stuck Up Stevie.

But Stacy had no choice.

"Hello?" She called out. The only answer she got were twin giggles coming from the floor behind the desk. Principal Janet Carlsson and Emily Stevens rolled around in a rather sloppy sixty-nine.

The pink cloud must have washed over them too!

Stacy had tears in her eyes. She made her way to the other side of the desk and stepped over her two slutty superiors. Picking up the phone, she dialed a number.

"Hello, Mrs. Penshaw? This is Stacy Winkle. I think you need to come and get Janice. She is in trouble at school," Stacy said. She cut Mrs. Penshaw's confused questions short.

"Please, Mrs. Penshaw, hurry over. Trust me on this."

Stacy hated to blow the whistle on her friends. But everyone that went on that field trip had come back different. Now they were spreading this new change to the school. Stacy groaned. She realized that if she wasn't careful, she would become just like them.

Stacy hung up the phone, and walked out of school. She made her way to Dawn's house. Dawn's older sister also needed to know what was going on.


The cab sped through the L.A. evening.

Janice's heart thumped against the insides of her chest. They were so close now, just minutes away from her beloved BimboTech. The closer they got, the louder the voices rang inside her head.

They begged her, promised her... seduced her.

She looked over at the older woman who was her mother. She was sweet, Janice loved her. But why did she have to be so... dumpy? And look so unhappy too? Why the angry, tired face? Why wear the stupid hair? The awful, dreary dress that showed no curve?

It just hung limply down her knees.

Did she ever fuck anymore? Janice wondered. With dad? With other men? With herself? Did she even do it at all anymore?

Janice sighed.

She felt her excited braless titties move inside her top. It made the nipples stand out. In a flash she saw herself with the glorious blonde hair, the sparkling eyes, the fat shining lips. And the boobs, her incredible new boobs.

A little drop of moisture squeezed from her throbbing, hairless slit.

"When I speak to them, believe me girl, they'll so much wish to be elsewhere!" her mother muttered for the umpteenth time. Her eyes went over her daughter and she winced.

"Look what they did to you! My own daughter! I am ashamed of you, Janice. Did we ever teach you to dress like this? Use words like the ones you use? Kiss as whorishly as I saw you kiss that Summers' slut? And... and, and have SEX with her!!"

Janice tried not to smile at her mother and not to run her pink tongue over her pearly teeth with the memory. Her trick had worked. Look at the prude broomstick. She thought she would dash into BimboTech and wrestle her precious daughter from the claws of perverted science. The same precious daughter that sighed and smiled. She twirled a strand of her hair.

The older woman sank back. Her shapeless chest heaved.

"They'll wish they were never born" she once more muttered.

Janice coughed to cover a giggle.


Alicia Penshaw had dragged her daughter off the cum drenched floor in the classroom.

The girl's slut-red mouth had been clamped around the penis of this totally irresponsible teacher, what's his name. And this damn whorish gym teacher had kneeled beside them. She had encouraged Janice with the most awfully obscene language.

Oh, she would make sure they both got fired.

The Summers girl had stood by with a smug face and draggling platinum hair. She'd had a foolish smile around her collagen lips. Then she had taken her hand out of her panties and slowly waved a dripping good-bye after Janice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.