Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 3: What Is Mr. Fink Up To?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: What Is Mr. Fink Up To? - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Fink stared out of the tinted window.

He was pissed off gloriously. And the cause could be seen reflected in the dark glass before him.

"What the hell took you so long, Fink?" asked the dark haired woman behind him in a frozen tone. "Were you trying to taunt us, little man?"

Lilah Morgan smiled her humorless smile.

"I bet you thought: let them wait, the damn bitches. Eh, Finky-boy? You must feel really mad at us, little Eve and me. Two damn arrogant women telling the king of bimbos what to do."

She chuckled. It tingled like ice cubes in a bucket.

The sound went straight to his churning stomach. But Fink said nothing, did nothing. He had no choice. These godawful lawyers would eat him alive when he displeased them even in the tiniest way. They did not need him. They would just take his whole precious operation and do it all themselves.

With titanic powers he lifted the corners of his mouth.

His eyes found the more distant reflection of the redhead with the angelic blue eyes, little evil Eve. His voice didn't waver when he said: "Please, Lilah, Eve, excuse me for being slow. Your briefing for the changes in the Chase woman were quite complicated. We had to be careful not to damage her."

The woman grinned again, although her eyes did not. She raised a well manicured hand and said: "As if we care, Finky-boy. Now show me the merchandise."

Fink turned and looked the women over.

"God," he thought. "They hardly need a reshape, just some descent tits and ass. How can two sexy women be so frigid and bitchy?" He shrugged his mental shoulders and smiled again.

"If you will follow me".


The room was small and all done in pinks and white.

At the centre stood a large bed. It was strewn with fluffy pillows. The floor was covered in deep, white rugs. They'd give one the feeling of walking on clouds. There were no windows. Indirect light spread a sweet soft glow. Sensuous music seemed to come from nowhere.

Fink did not enter the room. He stood before the huge window that was a vanity mirror on the other side.

"Watch," he said and pointed.

Two sensational porn stars lay on the bed, locked in a very tight 69 position. They had to really reach with their mouths. Their incredible tits, crushed into their respective bellies, kept them apart.

Through a set of amplifiers waves of sighs and moans laced the music and flooded the anteroom. Fink glanced at the woman beside him. She seemed to have lost her eternal ironic sneer. She watched intensely how the upper girl let her tongue slide out of her lover's cunt. There seemed to come no end to the fat, pink eel she retracted. Then she speared it in again. The redhead beneath her arched her body at the assault.

She sent an orgiastic scream through the sound-system.

"The brunette slut on top used to be Cordelia Chase," said Fink. "She is Cordi now and will be a sensational porn star for your front people. We had her tongue enhanced, as you see, not to speak of her tits and ass. We did her hair and lips of course. And her brain, as we always do. But she has a few extra's that will make her an absolute blockbuster for your movies."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.